Exhile needs to be renamed.

I personally call this map “cluster -Yoink-”. Was there any thought put into this map? Why on earth is there a Scorpion, banshee, AND a gauss hog on this cluttered map? The banshee barely has any room to fly and seeing as you can pretty much sky jack someone from across the map, what the -Yoink- is the point? The scorpion can’t move without being boarded. When this map was first shown, I figured it was just a show build so they can show off the vehicles. I seriously get a COD feeling when playing this map. Die, insta spawn, die from some ghost a second later since he was already boosting when you spawned, instaspawn, sprint towards one of the “covered” areas, guy jumps from the top with a saw, die again. Exhile and complex are quickly shaping up to be among the worst halo maps ever. Shame since they look pretty. I’d personally like the exhile the map, exhile into the pile of trash that AR start last resort, AR start stand off, ALL of reach’s maps, and ghosttown are all resting.

The vehicles definitely need to be re-thought on exile.

Has a lot going on but I got 21 straight kills with the Scorpion on my last match there. It’s in my file share…

Sounds like someone is frustrated.

I haven’t had ANY of these problems on Exile. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen the banshee get skyjacked, the scorpion tends to last quite a while unless someone gets lucky, at most there are 3 guys in the middle while everyone else is either out in the “open” and using a DMR/BR from the edges.

Cool your jets dude

Seriously how many posts do we have to read which are obviously written directly after getting mad at a game? I’ve seen it all today from gun damage, to vehicle play being too weak, to vehicle play being too strong, to ordinances blah blah blah blah blah.

I’ve seen Banshees go on tears on Exile (I’ve done a Riot myself) while at the same time I’ve been killed near instantly. The same goes for the Scorpion. The same goes for the Gauss Hog.

They are fine and make the map a lot of fun.

> Sounds like someone is frustrated.
>
> <mark>I haven’t had ANY of these problems on Exile.</mark> I’m not sure I’ve ever seen the banshee get skyjacked, the scorpion tends to last quite a while unless someone gets lucky, at most there are 3 guys in the middle while everyone else is either out in the “open” and using a DMR/BR from the edges.
>
> Cool your jets dude

Neither have I really. Some connection issues but aside from that it’s one of my favorite new maps. I got something like 30 Wheelman Medals in one match for example so I don’t think it’s too clustered. Also if a Ghost and a Tank work together you can really clean up with the Tank(using the ghost to pick up potential Tank boarders), conversely the tunnels for infantry are an awesome way to get around without vehicles. I love the simple doughnut shape…great fun.

Exile is big enough for vehicles to rack up on kills.
But small enough to take them out easily.

I remember yesterday.
Enemy got the Scorpion about mid-game.
I took an enemy’s Rocket Launcher.
Called down a Damage Boost, took out the Scorpion and two other players in 5 seconds.
Sadly though, I was killed almost immediately afterward.

Lovin’ Halo 4!
The only reason I’m not playing it as we speak is because it’s my little bro’s turn.