Excuses Not Included: Teleporting out of Vehicles

Has anyone encounter “legitimate” players that have done this? It has been happening more lately so I decided to get clips for some. Havent really played WZ too often as this is demoralizing that I cant get this type of player on my team at least

This one doesn’t even need an explanation, there is no defending this. I am ready for Midnight Facility. (watch justice get flipped on its head though)

Wish I captured more, but I planted a grenade in the tank but the guy survived, escaped, and survived a tank shot.

Well the servers have been wonky lately but seem to be getting a bit better. Also I will add that having the wheelman armor ability on it takes two grenades to kill tanks unless it’s heavily damaged…but yeah even then on rare occasions you have stuff like this… Ejection seat??? Don’t know how or why I survived but I did. Now this is a very rare occurrence. This was a long time ago and has only happened a few times in A LOT of games.

Wish I was allowed to have that, I have not once ever gotten ‘lucky’ like that.

Wheelman doesn’t work on me like that, Hannibal + Wheelman = I still get camped and die in a single grenade

The Mantis clip though is inexcusable, there was no destruction, I was on him by surprise and he Tool’d out of his seat, and I was left not allowed to plant a grenade or do anything until I tried to punch, which it THEN forced/allowed me off.

Well I can say the mantis video looked to definitely be server lag related, right when you boarded he got out, lag sucks bit it happens. The one with the tank I can see how he lived. While it appears to be a direct hit as close as he was and from being at just an angle from the hill it was a missed shot. Also wheelman works the same for every one.

The yeah the servers have just been super unplayable man.

> 2533274810153466;5:
> The yeah the servers have just been super unplayable man.

I wouldn’t go that far. I have been grinding a lot lately and it’s hardly “unplayable”.

> 2533274816788253;6:
> > 2533274810153466;5:
> > The yeah the servers have just been super unplayable man.
>
> I wouldn’t go that far. I have been grinding a lot lately and it’s hardly “unplayable”.

I’d say 1 in every 5 warzone matches is lagging hard. That from my experience at least, can’t speak for everyone

> 2533274816788253;6:
> > 2533274810153466;5:
> > The yeah the servers have just been super unplayable man.
>
> I wouldn’t go that far. I have been grinding a lot lately and it’s hardly “unplayable”.

They’ve definitely been better imo, so I’m with ya there, wouldn’t say “unplayable” either