Exclusive Unlocks by Megabloks?

I’ve been looking around trying to see what the megabloks codes unlock in Infinite. The post mentioned that some sets include in game content, but I don’t know what it is and whether or not it is worth buying a set. I’m probably gonna buy the nerf assault rifle because it looks cool and has the code for the gun skin. I’m just confused on the megabloks. Anyone know what the codes unlock?

Probably exclusive customizations like what they did with Halo 4 when you bought some licenced toys. Since characters in Halo 5 had exclusive armor features in campaign which were unattainable to us in multiplayer, it would be cool to give exclusives similar to those through toy lines.

I believe Halo 4 did something similar to this a while back where if you bought a Halo 4 action figure, it comes with an exclusive armor or weapon skin. This was back during the 360 days, though.

Hey, you don’t need to give me in game items to get me to load up on action figures and Nerf guns, but I’ll take it. I’m expecting that it will be a camo/emblem unlock though just like it has been in the past, armor seems a bit much, but I guess we’ll see soon enough.

> 2533274899826761;4:
> Hey, you don’t need to give me in game items to get me to load up on action figures and Nerf guns, but I’ll take it. I’m expecting that it will be a camo/emblem unlock though just like it has been in the past, armor seems a bit much, but I guess we’ll see soon enough.

Alright well I was just curious as to what it was if any one knew.

I bought the $40 Didact for the Venator armor skin and Suppressor weapon skin. It was worth it.

the pelican inbound contains an exclusive vehicle skin

check this thread out as well as the Google Document attached in the thread.