Exclusive Armor Releases

I tried looking up a similar topic of this but was unable to find anything. I apologies if I have missed the tread.

Most likely, the pre ordered bonus armor skins will be available in the future for everyone which is cool but what about the pre order bonus armors that each retailer is offering exclusively?

Will the pre order bonus armor and helmets offered exclusively at specific retailers be available to the public in the future or will they be unlockable within the game?

They haven’t flat out said that you will be able to get them in the future, but they’ve said that they’re brainstorming ways to give it to people in the future.

In other words, we don’t know yet, we will know more after launch.

> They haven’t flat out said that you will be able to get them in the future, but they’ve said that they’re brainstorming ways to give it to people in the future.
>
> In other words, we don’t know yet, we will know more after launch.

You mean, in other words, they are brainstorming on how to nickel and dime us to death. Yeah, all of these things will be available to buy. Just come out and say it.

> You mean, in other words, they are brainstorming on how to nickel and dime us to death. Yeah, all of these things will be available to buy. Just come out and say it.

Good point. That would suck though, it would be a lot nicer if they were may to be unlockable by added achievement in the future. IMO.

I really wouldn’t like for there to be unlockable armor skins and armor that were available for pre-order, because then it doesn’t become exclusive anymore. Like the fact that people can’t get the Officer Elite armor in reach if they didn’t pre-order it.

> > You mean, in other words, they are brainstorming on how to nickel and dime us to death. Yeah, all of these things will be available to buy. Just come out and say it.
>
> Good point. That would suck though, it would be a lot nicer if they were may to be unlockable by added achievement in the future. IMO.

They should unlocked through sp points or achievos, thats it. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I am most curious to see if they are going jump on the in app game type bandwagon where if you dont want to earn it, you can buy whatever with real world money or in our case ms points. I have a feeling they are.

> I really wouldn’t like for there to be unlockable armor skins and armor that were available for pre-order, because then it doesn’t become exclusive anymore. Like the fact that people can’t get the Officer Elite armor in reach if they didn’t pre-order it.

Also, don’t forget about the red and blue flaming helmets. If you missed bungie day you were beep out. Kinda like myself.

Wasn’t there a thread about this?