Excitement

I can’t wait for this game

I’m amped for Infinite. The trailer just pulled all the right strings. I don’t think I’ll ever forget the feeling I had watching the trailer live during E3, it was incredible trying to figure out what It was and realising that this was a trailer for Halo. Anyone else watch it live?

Also, it’s been so long since we’ve had an FPS Halo game, it’s hard to think Halo 5 is 3 years old now!! Usually these games release every 3 years but it’s obviously different this time.

We have not seen any gameplay or official in game footage. E3 was an engine demo, a very good one, but an engine demo non the less. I’ll try to keep my hype to a minimum until we see actual game footage, and we learn more about the monetisation plans.

> 2592250499819446;3:
> We have not seen any gameplay or official in game footage. E3 was an engine demo, a very good one, but an engine demo non the less. I’ll try to keep my hype to a minimum until we see actual game footage, and we learn more about the monetisation plans.

While I’m absolutely hyped in general, I have to agree with this comment. I have full faith that I will enjoy Halo 6 (as I loved 4 and 5)… But need ‘something’ to get me specifically excited.

I am very excited in general but trying to keep my expectations realistic in relation to gameplay and micros.