Evolve© mode in Halo 5

343 has been vague on any details released and has made a decent attempt to streamline all the hype towards the Arena Multiplayer, but have been neglecting the important parts of multiplayer such as invasion and BTB. If invasion was in Halo 5 it would have to be different from BTB, and undoubtedly it wouldn’t different from BTB if elites had generic spartan abilities.

But what if the invasion game mode was sort of like evolve, where there were 12 spartans and 3 Elites with superior abilities?

Here are some of my ideas for this type of game mode:

• 12 regular spartans (No spartan abilities) VS 3 spartans with spartan abilities- 12 spartans with SA VS 3 knights- 12 spartans VS 3 elitesIn this game mode the knights and elites are obviously playable and noticeably superior in the hierarchical super solder ranks.

The Elites would have:

• formidable melee (one hit kill and plays an awesome animation)- Can jump a lot further and higher- when they jump from high altitudes and they land, it is reminiscent of a spartan ground pound however has a much higher blast radius- Invisibility- Ability to evade, and whenever you evade towards and enemy you grab them and wrestle them to the ground- Can hack the power weapon system so that the weapons can land where they want them to, acting as bait.
    Knights would have:
  • A blade that has a ridiculous range- teleportation (on cool down)- Can wrestle spartans to the ground - summon watchers- A vortex explosion which obliterates the environment (deforests trees and annihilates buildings)- An extremely long range ground pound equivalent- If dead and still have an alive watcher, they can control the watcher, which can revive knights.Do you have any ideas? comment below.

That’s pretty sick.

> 2533274928710760;1:
> 343 has been vague on any details released and has made a decent attempt to streamline all the hype towards the Arena Multiplayer, but have been neglecting the important parts of multiplayer such as invasion and BTB. If invasion was in Halo 5 it would have to be different from BTB, and undoubtedly it wouldn’t different from BTB if elites had generic spartan abilities.
>
> But what if the invasion game mode was sort of like evolve, where there were 12 spartans and 3 Elites with superior abilities?
>
> Here are some of my ideas for this type of game mode:
> - 12 regular spartans (No spartan abilities) VS 3 spartans with spartan abilities
> - 12 spartans with SA VS 3 knights
> - 12 spartans VS 3 elites
> In this game mode the knights and elites are obviously playable and noticeably superior in the hierarchical super solder ranks.
>
> The Elites would have:
>
> - formidable melee (one hit kill and plays an awesome animation)
> - Can jump a lot further and higher
> - when they jump from high altitudes and they land, it is reminiscent of a spartan ground pound however has a much higher blast radius
> - Invisibility
> - Ability to evade, and whenever you evade towards and enemy you grab them and wrestle them to the ground
> - Can hack the power weapon system so that the weapons can land where they want them to, acting as bait.
> Knights would have:
> - A blade that has a ridiculous range
> - teleportation (on cool down)
> - Can wrestle spartans to the ground
> - summon watchers
> - A vortex explosion which obliterates the environment (deforests trees and annihilates buildings)
> - An extremely long range ground pound equivalent
> - If dead and still have an alive watcher, they can control the watcher, which can revive knights.
> Do you have any ideas? comment below.

this is fantastic i like this idea

Spartan IIs vs spartan IVs, or spartan IIIs is something that I’ve always wanted to see. With spartan IIs being superior to the latter generations. Imagine playing as majestic fighting the chief in a juggernaut like game mode. Or having agent lockes squad do the same. This idea is completely doable.

I had a similar idea, but it was a gravemind growing. The bigger he got, the stronger he was, and the more flood forms he could spawn.

With all due respect, I kinda hate that Idea. In my personal opinion, that does not quite fit into halo… Sorry, if you do not appreciate my opinion.

Even without Spartan Abilities, the Spartan (no SA) vs Spartan (SA) is extremely unbalanced and unfair. I respect your enjoyment of Evolve but I don’t think it belongs in the Halo universe. Plus, Halo would just get more flack for copying another game. And at a time like this, more criticism is exactly what Halo needs (sarcasm).

> 2533274835781046;7:
> Even without Spartan Abilities, the Spartan (no SA) vs Spartan (SA) is extremely unbalanced and unfair. I respect your enjoyment of Evolve but I don’t think it belongs in the Halo universe. Plus, Halo would just get more flack for copying another game. And at a time like this, more criticism is exactly what Halo needs (sarcasm).

I think COD has gotten more crap then Halo has gotten in regards to copying other games…