Evidence of a new trailer?

Kiki said that she’s heading to LA for the VGAs. Yes 343 has to due to that their game is a nominee for most anticipated game of 2012. But this also hints that they could actually show a Halo 4 trailer, just a theory by the millions of hopeful fans. Here’s the link:
https://twitter.com/#!/k_wolfkill

hopefully trailer, but its looking slimmer and slimmer.

I live in europe. Does anyone know a website were I can stream spike tv?

> hopefully trailer, but its looking slimmer and slimmer.

Eh not really. O’Conner constantly denied a Halo: CE remake and look at that. Spike also said that there would be trailers that we wouldn’t see coming until the event. There is hope. Hopefully.

The funny thing is that 343 KNOWS weve worked up a big grunty thirst for more Halo 4 info.They KNOW the longer they delay(on purpose),people will want it more.

In a way,this is a win-win for 343 and us. 343 will be very popular when a trailer comes out(possibly tomorrow…)while we have the pleasure of being surprised.

Would you want to know EVERYTHING about Halo 4 right now? We have a year’s wait,and to know everything would just make me want it less.The best marketing plan 343 can use right now is to ration us with tidbits of info, revealing more and more as we near release,keeping us on our toes and caring.

Pretty smart,huh?

> I live in europe. Does anyone know a website were I can stream spike tv?

spike.com ,silly

> The funny thing is that 343 KNOWS weve worked up a big grunty thirst for more Halo 4 info.They KNOW the longer they delay(on purpose),people will want it more.
>
> In a way,this is a win-win for 343 and us. 343 will be very popular when a trailer comes out(possibly tomorrow…)while we have the pleasure of being surprised.
>
> Would you want to know EVERYTHING about Halo 4 right now? We have a year’s wait,and to know everything would just make me want it less.The best marketing plan 343 can use right now is to ration us with tidbits of info, revealing more and more as we near release,keeping us on our toes and caring.
>
> Pretty smart,huh?

This right here. Building up anticipation can be a mighty thing, i wouldn’t be surprised if no trailer was shown at the VGAs. Let’s hope Halo 4 isn’t overhyped like Reach was :stuck_out_tongue:

Then again, a trailer is still a viable possibility because Halo 4 has been in the works for two years or so. Only have shown one trailer and no gameplay at E3 and some at Halo Fest (with concept art :D). If they have to show something, it best be now and not E3.