Evidence for Firefight?

So I know some guy on the internet is REALLY bored right now and is scouring these forums, seeking something to quench boredom on the forums. Can you provide me with links to articles supporting the addition of Firefight? Thanks, you guys are unspoken heroes.

BOOM.

> 2533274859620752;2:
> BOOM.

“U da real MPV” thank you, kind sir :slight_smile:

Did you miss the Firefight beta? It was the bees-knees my friend.

> 2533274821761464;4:
> Did you miss the Firefight beta? It was the bees-knees my friend.

I was under a rock on last-gen Mars, just got Halo 5 a week ago and loving it!

Oh man then you definitely missed out on a great experience !

> 2533274809754156;6:
> Oh man then you definitely missed out on a great experience !

Yeah, it sucks, but Halo 5 is probably one of (if not) the best shooter that has come out in months. It’s fast, it’s balanced (BR ruled 4, but now at close and even mid range almost any gun can take it out if you employ the map and individual skill), Forerunner weapons, which were jokes, in 4 are now some of my favorite weapon types, and the community of casual players like me is very large. I belong to a clan on anothr game, so my time on 5 is short but thanks to the beautifully made “Req” system I earn lots of new toys with my small amounts of play time. The only weakness is the lack of “Casual” game types (Husky Raid was AMAZING) and
the lack of Firefight (Currently). Imagine a REQ using multiplayer Firefight mode. I’d rebuy the game JUST for that! (Don’t get any bad ideas 343… lol) 5 is the best multiplayer Halo since 3, Reach imo was just pretty unbalanced but I still ADORE the game.

> 2535456134606491;3:
> > 2533274859620752;2:
> > BOOM.
>
>
> “U da real MPV” thank you, kind sir :slight_smile:

Any time! See you on the battlefield, Spartan!

Basically, WZFF will be a mode that you start out with a Scout Hog and proceed to crush puny little bugs under your big, mighty tires.