Everything.

I want it all. All the pre-order bonuses, all the content of the limited edition and even the xbox 360 Halo 4 edition. I want all content because i love content very much.

Obviously i can’t pre-order from all different stores so i’m hoping there is a way to unlock or get these bonuses. If not I guess I will have to buy the codes off of ebay, ut i’d rather not do that.

Anyone else in the same position?

Hey Seggy what’s up? Nice to see you’re still around.

Hmm i don’t to get too greedy and waste more money than i need to, so i don’t see the need to buy extra editions of Halo 4. The LE and gamestop (well it’s EB but that’s the Canadian version) exclusive skin is enough for me.

I wouldn’t reccommend getting the Halo 4 Xbox if you got a working Xbox now because chances are the next generation will be released within the next 2 years.
But when it comes to the pre order bonuses you can preorder from all of the retailers online and then they’ll send you a code on launch day and then you cancel your preorder. One of my friends did that to get all of the GOW3 pre order bonuses :stuck_out_tongue:

Im just like you too. Thats why im working on getting all Halo achievements… 1 left :slight_smile:

> Hey Seggy what’s up? Nice to see you’re still around.
>
>
> Hmm i don’t to get too greedy and waste more money than i need to, so i don’t see the need to buy extra editions of Halo 4. The LE and gamestop (well it’s EB but that’s the Canadian version) exclusive skin is enough for me.

Hey man! And i’ll be here until the end of Halo :wink: I have been busy though.

Anyways, I have that greedy need to have all bonuses and skins. I only have this urge for Halo related content too. It’s somewhat obsessive compulsive disorder-like.

> Im just like you too. Thats why im working on getting all Halo achievements… 1 left :slight_smile:

Me too I have got them all before but I made a new account and i just have the Wars achievements and Endure which i have gotten over 10 times. I gotta have it all.

> > Hey Seggy what’s up? Nice to see you’re still around.
> >
> >
> > Hmm i don’t to get too greedy and waste more money than i need to, so i don’t see the need to buy extra editions of Halo 4. The LE and gamestop (well it’s EB but that’s the Canadian version) exclusive skin is enough for me.
>
> Hey man! And i’ll be here until the end of Halo :wink: I have been busy though.
>
> Anyways, I have that greedy need to have all bonuses and skins. I only have this urge for Halo related content too. It’s somewhat obsessive compulsive disorder-like.

Hopefully the end isn’t any time soon. Some think Halo 4 will be it though :confused: You know all the COD comparisons kids make these days…

Good luck in obtaining ever piece of content. Were you successful in doing that for Reach?

> > > Hey Seggy what’s up? Nice to see you’re still around.
> > >
> > >
> > > Hmm i don’t to get too greedy and waste more money than i need to, so i don’t see the need to buy extra editions of Halo 4. The LE and gamestop (well it’s EB but that’s the Canadian version) exclusive skin is enough for me.
> >
> > Hey man! And i’ll be here until the end of Halo :wink: I have been busy though.
> >
> > Anyways, I have that greedy need to have all bonuses and skins. I only have this urge for Halo related content too. It’s somewhat obsessive compulsive disorder-like.
>
> Hopefully the end isn’t any time soon. Some think Halo 4 will be it though :confused: You know all the COD comparisons kids make these days…
>
> Good luck in obtaining ever piece of content. Were you successful in doing that for Reach?

Although i haven’t earned enough credits to purchase everything in the armory, I have all the pre-order bonuses and the Legendary edition so just knowing it’s only a matter of time comforts me.

> Hey Seggy what’s up? Nice to see you’re still around.
>
>
> Hmm i don’t to get too greedy and waste more money than i need to, so i don’t see the need to buy extra editions of Halo 4. The LE and gamestop (well it’s EB but that’s the Canadian version) exclusive skin is enough for me.

Same here. I really feel sorry for those obsessed with getting every little thing lol. 9 times out of 10 they never even use it cause its so common anyway. The in game content that you unlock is always better :slight_smile:

> >
> >
> > Hmm i don’t to get too greedy and waste more money than i need to, so i don’t see the need to buy extra editions of Halo 4. The LE and gamestop (well it’s EB but that’s the Canadian version) exclusive skin is enough for me.
>
> Same here. I really feel sorry for those obsessed with getting every little thing lol. 9 times out of 10 they never even use it cause its so common anyway. The in game content that you unlock is always better :slight_smile:

Yes it is quite a pain having the need to get everything :frowning: But the need is there none the less.

> >
> >
>
> Same here. I really feel sorry for those obsessed with getting every little thing lol. 9 times out of 10 they never even use it cause its so common anyway. The in game content that you unlock is always better :slight_smile:

Case and point: Blue Flames > Red Flames.

snickers evilly like a madmen.

:open_mouth:
O:

O________________________________________X’