Everything

As much as “hardcore halo players” complain, Halo has to evolve to be competitive and fresh. Don’t forget, at the core of videogame franchises, money is a driving force, for a company to sell games, they have to look at gaming trends and create their own version of said trends.

Personally I love the Halo universe and games, and Im intrigued and anxious to see how the story progresses. Ive seen every game as stepping stones to greatness, and each step has its new features and evolutionary ideas.
So from a “hardcore halo fan”, Im excited for everything Halo. and look forward to see the progress.

While I do agree, I hope you have a fire extinguisher and a flame suit ready. This is Waypoint, after all, and you know the rules here: no praising any post-Bungie Halos under ANY circumstances.

(Psst. Have you tried the Halo Archive? You’ll find friendlier and certainly more reasonable fans there.)

Define what you mean by evolution. That has become a overused buzzword that simply seems to be a justification for becoming less unique in a market full of franchises the play relatively the same as one another. If that’s what you mean, then forget about “evolving”, I’d rather Halo be unique, classic, and simple, than conform to the cancer that is “modern” gaming.

> 2533274949773755;2:
> While I do agree, I hope you have a fire extinguisher and a flame suit ready. This is Waypoint, after all, and you know the rules here: no praising any post-Bungie Halos under ANY circumstances.

Or maybe Waypoint members are tired of hearing buzzwords in defense of what is essentially blind praise?

> 2533274949773755;2:
> (Psst. Have you tried the Halo Archive? You’ll find friendlier and certainly more reasonable fans there.)

So yeah, about that… I’ve been meaning to ask, is that all you guys do over there – talk about how much you’re better than Waypoint?

It’s starting to sound like a very elitist place to me.

> 2535460843083983;4:
> > 2533274949773755;2:
> > While I do agree, I hope you have a fire extinguisher and a flame suit ready. This is Waypoint, after all, and you know the rules here: no praising any post-Bungie Halos under ANY circumstances.
>
>
>
>
> Or maybe Waypoint members are tired of hearing buzzwords in defense of what is essentially blind praise?
>
>
>
> > 2533274949773755;2:
> > (Psst. Have you tried the Halo Archive? You’ll find friendlier and certainly more reasonable fans there.)
>
>
> So yeah, about that… I’ve been meaning to ask, is that all you guys do over there – talk about how much you’re better than Waypoint?
>
> It’s starting to sound like a very elitist place to me.

All you need to know about them is that they voted for AR starts in H5.

> 2533274815543309;1:
> As much as “hardcore halo players” complain, Halo has to evolve to be competitive and fresh. Don’t forget, at the core of videogame franchises, money is a driving force, for a company to sell games, they have to look at gaming trends and create their own version of said trends.
>
> Personally I love the Halo universe and games, and Im intrigued and anxious to see how the story progresses. Ive seen every game as stepping stones to greatness, and each step has its new features and evolutionary ideas.
> So from a “hardcore halo fan”, Im excited for everything Halo. and look forward to see the progress.

Where is the unique selling point? Why are you targeting the consumer group which, by definition, is already the most saturated? Why would you alienate your core fans, knowing you’re only producing an imitation of a popular trend which will never be as good as the real thing, therefore losing favour with both groups?