Everything wrong with...

These are a list of things wrong with Halo 5 Guardians by 343 so far.

• Forge is too complicated for some people, add a simple mode. (Fairly easy to me however) - No split screen. - 25$ for 2 warzone packs which gives you a couple uncommon certifications? Really? - Skill based matchmaking please? - The latency when trying to exit matchmaking lobby. - Gun disappearing glitch. - Death latency. (You clearly hit first) - Can only download maps from players on your friends list. - Spartan disappears ; unable to view Spartan. (Look at this new Helme- Wait where is my Spartan?) - Armor/Helmet unlock organization is bad. (Let me find that old nice helmet-spends 10 straight minutes) - Grenades are overpowered - Vehicles are too sensitive to teammates (Warzone) - Bossing killing in warzone is unfair. (Unloads all weapons including rocket launcher on Dualist Hunters, “Enemy eliminated Dualist Hunters.”) - Pointblank melee but still misses. - Warzone spawns are too slow. - Getting shot prevents sprinting. - Getting shot slows down thruster recharge. - No UNSC air vehicle. - Cannot start new round or switch teams mid forge session. - Forge requires an internet connection.
  1. I agree, i havent messed around woth the forge enough to fully understand it, but there should be a tutorial or setting to restrict the amount of options to mess around with

2.No splitscreen is something i wish they would have had, but I cannot see them fixing it until halo 6 at the earliest.

3.Don’t buy the Req packs with money then, let others spend their money on it which allows all of us to get free monthly updates

4.I thought that the skill based matchmaking was working for most places? Right now in australia, if you are platinum or higher you nearly always have at least one onyx in the game, which leads to many unfair matches, but i thought in other places it was working. It definitely needs to be fixed, as too many games are unfair.

5.This is a serious problem that needs to be fixed, but i believe 343 has said they are working on fixing it, cant remember where i saw it though.

6.If you mean in warzone where weapons disappear in 5 seconds, this is being fixed and adjusted to 20 seconds.

7.Not too sure what you mean, but if you are talking about where 2 people hit each other and only one dies, then yeah this does seem to need fixing. My main gripe with it is that a bayonet is a one hit kill, but of they hit magically the blade does less damage, and half the time the person with the bayonet dies.

8.This is a really annoying problem that 343 really needs to fix as soon as possible

9.Not that much of aproblem in my eyes, just loading and lag possibly, normally goes away in a matter of seconds.

10.They do need to reorganize things, ive seen people suggest favourites or even locking certain armours together so you can switch to ones you have already been before.

11.I’ve seen many people complain about grenades, but I’m still not certain what it is about them people hate. For me, its the variability in damage, which is shown in breakout. Sometimes a grenade far away will insta-kill, while others closer only take me to half health, but i just believe it’s lag causing it.

12.Not just vehicles being sensitive, but splatters being inconsistent is what i hate. Sometimes i get killed by a ghost slowly backing into me, while i hit someone head on and their body acts as a ramp launching me without the kill. I stil am not too sure how this hasn’t been adjusted yet.

13.This is another thing that needs some sort of a workaround, where there should be a point if you take out maybe 1/4 of the bosses health you get an assist definitely, but only if your team gets the kill. Enemies stealing i think makes the game more fair, as it means the other team can get higher REQ levels if only having one base.

14.This is another problem i see but i believe its just lag, and making it easier to hit enemies would be unfair. But i do believe the sword needs adjustments , as aiming it in is very annoying in many control schemes leading to rampant flailing of a sword which wont hit enemies. I also believe that the bayonet needs to be adjusted so that its hits are faster, because when 2 people hit each other and both lose their shield, it makes the one hit killing seem meaningless. Why would punching a bayonet mean you take less damage?

15.Not only are they slow, but i hate that many spawns are meaningless and only disadvantage your team. I don’t understand why you can spawn closer to an armory if you select home base than if you selected the armory. Just because someone is stealing doesn’t mean you want to be further waway from it. Battle of noctus i believe has better spawns, but the other maps definitely need adjustments, otherwise it leaves the team losing the base at a disadvantage.

16.This is another that i hate. Getting shot by a pistol slows you down more than a sniper, which is very annoying, but i think it should only work in certain conditions. I mean, we are super soldiers in power armour with shields, why would getting shot in the back with shield on slow you down? But then if you only got slowed when you had no shields it also is meaningless as younare so close to death. I thnk they should test only slowing down if getting shot from the front, but it needs work to me at least.

17.I have never realised this, i normally just realise that i use my thrusters too much for getting around and not enough to win gun fights, but if it really does slow down when getting shot it explains why i never have them more.

18.I believe that this is now address and that 343 has said they will be adding one, but it is not known when.

19.This definitely needs to be fixed, especially as it was in all revent halo games and no one ever said it was unnecessary.

20.Again, something 343 needs to fix as it was not at all broken, and needing internet for nearly everything in the game is not necessary.

I’d also say the lack of gametypes, lack of listening and unnecessary updates are also something that needs to be addressed, but these are things most of the communty agrees with also

> 2533274911186826;1:
> These are a list of things wrong with Halo 5 Guardians by 343 so far.
>
> - Forge is too complicated for some people, add a simple mode. (Fairly easy to me however)
> - No split screen.
> - 25$ for 2 warzone packs which gives you a couple uncommon certifications? Really?
> - Skill based matchmaking please?
> - The latency when trying to exit matchmaking lobby.
> - Gun disappearing glitch.
> - Death latency. (You clearly hit first)
> - Can only download maps from players on your friends list.
> - Spartan disappears ; unable to view Spartan. (Look at this new Helme- Wait where is my Spartan?)
> - Armor/Helmet unlock organization is bad. (Let me find that old nice helmet-spends 10 straight minutes)
> - Grenades are overpowered
> - Vehicles are too sensitive to teammates (Warzone)
> - Bossing killing in warzone is unfair. (Unloads all weapons including rocket launcher on Dualist Hunters, “Enemy eliminated Dualist Hunters.”)
> - Pointblank melee but still misses.
> - Warzone spawns are too slow.
> - Getting shot prevents sprinting.
> - Getting shot slows down thruster recharge.
> - No UNSC air vehicle.
> - Cannot start new round or switch teams mid forge session.
> - Forge requires an internet connection.

1. Forge is not too complicated. It’s meant to be the biggest forge yet, and if you take 20 minutes learning the controls you should be set.

2. Split screen will probably not come back. It doesn’t take from the game too much as halo has been the only game to have it for quite some time, so most people have their own console for a lot of other games.

3. I don’t know what you mean by $25 dollars for two warzone packs. They have a $20 gold pack bundle that gives you 9 gold packs, and the warzone bundle for $25 that gives 14 packs over the course of 7 weeks, with 3 unlocks per pack. If you didn’t save these til you finished with silver packs that is not 343s fault.

4. It’s already in place and working fine for me. I’m in America though. But my buddy from Australia also says it works. Only issue I have is getting unranked players on my team while facing diamond players on the enemy team every once in a while(diamond being my rank).

5. This is currently a problem having to try to back out 5 or 6 times before it actually does it. I’m sure they are working on UI improvements.

6. Not sure what glitch you’re speaking of. If you’re talking in warzone then it’s meant to be that way, but in January update it will be raised from 5 seconds disappearing to 20 seconds before disappearing.

7. This is mostly due to your connection to the dedicated server not the games fault. The further from the dedicated server, the more death latency you will have. Only really a problem in swat with pistols or shotgun in breakout.

8. They said they will continually try to improve the file share as time goes on, but with Xbox One it’s not as easy as it was on 360, so takes time. Still sucks, but not impossible to do.

9. This only happens RIGHT before the game starts or if the game is loading. If you want to see your Spartans armor or mess with it, try doing it before starting the matchmaking search.

10. This I agree does suck, being a mess to even navigate. You can also equip stuff in the collection however, which is a little more sorted by rarity and not the random mess we have now. Hopefully they fix this in the future.

11. Grenades are fine. It’s a grenade, they are meant to be powerful. They’ve been just as strong in every halo besides halo 4. Having us only start with one grenade and not two in slayer like we do in breakout is a better suggestion though.

12. Besides the splatter they are fine. But just try to be more careful when driving. In BTB you can betray for any reason, so its always better to be a mindful driver.

13. Boss killing, while it sucks when the enemy steals the kill, it’s how it’s meant to be and makes it so it’s not an unfair advantage if a team gets to it first.

14. Latency to the server, similar to the shoot first but you die statement above. Also, melee magnetism is not reliable so it is best to only punch if you know you’ll hit them. Your fist is not an energy sword.

15. Spawning times are fine. If you could spawn right away no one could capture an armory and it would make staying alive in clutch moments pointless.

16. You have infinite sprint. There has to be a downside to keep it balanced, right? This is fine, and it’s how it was in halo 4 and halo reach as well. Though in halo 4, you could use the perk to make it not happen. I’m pretty sure there is also an armor mod for warzone to do that as well.

17. Never noticed this, as I usually save my thrusters for when I’m getting shot.

18. According to the answer given in a cannon fodder, we may be seeing one added in a future update. If not then definitely in halo 6. It was confirmed UNSC air vehicles would return though.

19. This is unfortunate, but it doesn’t take too long to end the game and change teams.

20. Forge and everything in this game is run on dedicated servers. We asked for them, we wanted them, and Microsoft is paying for them. It’s not huge to me that this is a thing. Most people have internet running in their house everyday. It also makes it easier to update if there needs a quick fix or if there is a bug. I still understand why you would consider it a problem I guess.

> 2533274911186826;1:
> These are a list of things wrong with Halo 5 Guardians by 343 so far.
>
> - Forge is too complicated for some people, add a simple mode. (Fairly easy to me however)
> - No split screen.
> - 25$ for 2 warzone packs which gives you a couple uncommon certifications? Really?
> - Skill based matchmaking please?
> - The latency when trying to exit matchmaking lobby.
> - Gun disappearing glitch.
> - Death latency. (You clearly hit first)
> - Can only download maps from players on your friends list.
> - Spartan disappears ; unable to view Spartan. (Look at this new Helme- Wait where is my Spartan?)
> - Armor/Helmet unlock organization is bad. (Let me find that old nice helmet-spends 10 straight minutes)
> - Grenades are overpowered
> - Vehicles are too sensitive to teammates (Warzone)
> - Bossing killing in warzone is unfair. (Unloads all weapons including rocket launcher on Dualist Hunters, “Enemy eliminated Dualist Hunters.”)
> - Pointblank melee but still misses.
> - Warzone spawns are too slow.
> - Getting shot prevents sprinting.
> - Getting shot slows down thruster recharge.
> - No UNSC air vehicle.
> - Cannot start new round or switch teams mid forge session.
> - Forge requires an internet connection.

1. I agree that the Forge controls were changed unnecessarily. They worked fine before, and it’s now removed the fun of forge for me. Everything else seems cool though.
  2. I’ve made my disappointment about this clear for months now. The price of pretty pictures.
  3. Hence why I don’t pay real money for Reqs.
  4. Skill based would be nice, yes.
  5. Small annoyance.
  6. Haven’t had this problem, but can understand it would be annoying.
  7. Pain in the butt, yeah.
  8. They had this problem in the MCC as well.
  9. See point 6.
  10. Agreed. Every other game had you EARN your armour. Here? Pay for a chance!
  11. I like the grenade power. Though that might be because I abuse grenades. Point taken.
  12. True. I’ve splattered more teammates than enemies.
  13. I really want a game that does what Defiance did. The person who puts the most work into the enemies gets the reward. Sadly, no game does this…
  14. Welcome to my world, buddy.
  15. Arena can feel like it does too…
  16. Agreed. Very annoying.
  17. See above.
  18. Pity too, because it would fit in vs the Banshee and Phaeton.
  19. Again, forge feels less than it did before.
  20. EVERYTHING in 5 needs to be online. It’s unnecessary, but that’s the way things work now, I guess…

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I am annoyed with the pizza skin. Why would someone want a gun with a product made from baby cow growth fluid topped off with animal flesh… It’s vile! Have 343 got no respect! Anyone I see using the skin I will make sure to report immediately!