3. Shoulder charge
    4.Frag grenades a Lil bit but not a whole bunch
    5.The Smg
    6.Plasma pistol tracking
    7.Oni chain gun turret
    8.Kinetic Bolt Weapons
    9.energy sword and gravity hammer lunge
    10.Infanrty weapons damage to vehicles
    The Answer :Reason because it’s so powerful you can’t escape it because it shoots explosive bullets 3 or more shots your dead
    Ultra ghost :Reason gunfire way to powerful it actually pushes you that you can’t even move because your getting shot up
    Shoulder Charge: Reason it’s to difficult to counter unless you shoot them with a sg or smg
    It’s leaves you stunned for a short period allows the enemy to easily kill you
    Frag Grenades: Reason blast radius to large you could barely be near it and it kills you and in case you didn’t know it actually bounces towards you like it’s magnetized
    Smg: Reason because it’s kills you so quick you don’t even have time to react
    Plasma pistol:Reason someone can emp you all the way across the map the blasts actually still tracks you til it hits almost impossible to evade
    Oni warthog Turret : almost impossible to evade destroys heavy vehicles in a split second
    Kinetic bolt weapons aka incendiary weapons
    Actually kill you faster than normal infantry weapons once your shields are down one bullet hits you your nothing more than ashes
    Energy sword and gravity hammer lunge:Reason someone can barely be near you and lunge halfway across the room and kill you
    Last but not least Infantry weapons I can tell you infantry weapons aren’t going to do that much damage to a tank or warthog the only possible things that could take a tank out are another tank , Rocket Launchers,Air vehicles ,Killing the driver or falling off a cliff tanks are pretty tough vehicles the tanks in this game are a joke vehicles are pretty worthless well here ya this is pretty much everything I can think that is wrong with this game to many overpowered weapons and abilities oh and most of these are in War zone regular slayer like swat and btb are actually ok if not for my awesome company I wouldn’t even play this game

So basically a list of things you get pwn’d by :slight_smile:

Warzone is just like a Kindergarten the older kid can ruin your day and you can do nothing against it.
You have to wait until you see a younger kid or maybe till you are the oldest.

I hope it is clear what I tryed to say :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

> 2535431428716693;1:
> 1. The Answer
> 2. Ultra ghost
> 3. Shoulder charge
> 4.Frag grenades a Lil bit but not a whole bunch
> 5.The Smg
> 6.Plasma pistol tracking
> 7.Oni chain gun turret
> 8.Kinetic Bolt Weapons
> 9.energy sword and gravity hammer lunge
> 10.Infanrty weapons damage to vehicles
> The Answer :Reason because it’s so powerful you can’t escape it because it shoots explosive bullets 3 or more shots your dead
> Ultra ghost :Reason gunfire way to powerful it actually pushes you that you can’t even move because your getting shot up
> Shoulder Charge: Reason it’s to difficult to counter unless you shoot them with a sg or smg
> It’s leaves you stunned for a short period allows the enemy to easily kill you
> Frag Grenades: Reason blast radius to large you could barely be near it and it kills you and in case you didn’t know it actually bounces towards you like it’s magnetized
> Smg: Reason because it’s kills you so quick you don’t even have time to react
> Plasma pistol:Reason someone can emp you all the way across the map the blasts actually still tracks you til it hits almost impossible to evade
> Oni warthog Turret : almost impossible to evade destroys heavy vehicles in a split second
> Kinetic bolt weapons aka incendiary weapons
> Actually kill you faster than normal infantry weapons once your shields are down one bullet hits you your nothing more than ashes
> Energy sword and gravity hammer lunge:Reason someone can barely be near you and lunge halfway across the room and kill you
> Last but not least Infantry weapons I can tell you infantry weapons aren’t going to do that much damage to a tank or warthog the only possible things that could take a tank out are another tank , Rocket Launchers,Air vehicles ,Killing the driver or falling off a cliff tanks are pretty tough vehicles the tanks in this game are a joke vehicles are pretty worthless well here ya this is pretty much everything I can think that is wrong with this game to many overpowered weapons and abilities oh and most of these are in War zone regular slayer like swat and btb are actually ok if not for my awesome company I wouldn’t even play this game

You seem to have some of false information here. I’ve never noticed spartan charge stunning you. I usually can just melee them when they charge then finish them with a headshot. Kenetic bolts do not kill faster then regular bullets.

The only thing I agree with is #10

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

> 2533274921373075;3:
> Warzone is just like a Kindergarten the older kid can ruin your day and you can do nothing against it.
> You have to wait until you see a younger kid or maybe till you are the oldest.
> I hope it is clear what I tryed to say :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

^

> 2535431428716693;1:
> 1. The Answer
> 2. Ultra ghost
> 3. Shoulder charge
> 4.Frag grenades a Lil bit but not a whole bunch
> 5.The Smg
> 6.Plasma pistol tracking
> 7.Oni chain gun turret
> 8.Kinetic Bolt Weapons
> 9.energy sword and gravity hammer lunge
> 10.Infanrty weapons damage to vehicles
> The Answer :Reason because it’s so powerful you can’t escape it because it shoots explosive bullets 3 or more shots your dead
> Ultra ghost :Reason gunfire way to powerful it actually pushes you that you can’t even move because your getting shot up
> Shoulder Charge: Reason it’s to difficult to counter unless you shoot them with a sg or smg
> It’s leaves you stunned for a short period allows the enemy to easily kill you
> Frag Grenades: Reason blast radius to large you could barely be near it and it kills you and in case you didn’t know it actually bounces towards you like it’s magnetized
> Smg: Reason because it’s kills you so quick you don’t even have time to react
> Plasma pistol:Reason someone can emp you all the way across the map the blasts actually still tracks you til it hits almost impossible to evade
> Oni warthog Turret : almost impossible to evade destroys heavy vehicles in a split second
> Kinetic bolt weapons aka incendiary weapons
> Actually kill you faster than normal infantry weapons once your shields are down one bullet hits you your nothing more than ashes
> Energy sword and gravity hammer lunge:Reason someone can barely be near you and lunge halfway across the room and kill you
> Last but not least Infantry weapons I can tell you infantry weapons aren’t going to do that much damage to a tank or warthog the only possible things that could take a tank out are another tank , Rocket Launchers,Air vehicles ,Killing the driver or falling off a cliff tanks are pretty tough vehicles the tanks in this game are a joke vehicles are pretty worthless well here ya this is pretty much everything I can think that is wrong with this game to many overpowered weapons and abilities oh and most of these are in War zone regular slayer like swat and btb are actually ok if not for my awesome company I wouldn’t even play this game

First, use proper English. Second, everything in Warzone is balanced just fine. If you have a problem with Warzone, then just play Arena. No one is forcing you to play Warzone.

1. It’s a machine gun with a drum magazine and explosive rounds. What do you want it to do? Shoot firecrackers?
  2. It’s a top-of-the-line, highly advanced alien hovercraft. That shoots explosive rounds. Use anti-vehicle weapons or coordinate with your “awesome company”.
  3. 2-step solution to that. Melee, headshot. Problem solved.
  4. Grenades have a very obvious orange trail. Use the thruster pack to avoid it.
  5. It’s a close quarters weapon. It’s gonna tear you up if you’re close. Keep some distance and use a BR or Magnum.
  6. The sole purpose of the Plasma Pistol is to EMP vehicles. Removing the tracking ability would make this essentially useless.
  7. Use the heavy weapon on the heavy vehicle to destroy the Hog. I’m pretty sure a Scorpion still one-shots an ONI Hog.
  8. Kinetic Bolts only do extra damage to vehicles. You get one-shot in the head with any precision weapon with no shields.
  9. It’s a SWORD and a HAMMER. How else are you supposed to be able to get close enough to someone to kill them?
  10. You realize that 550 years from now, pretty much EVERY weapon would be armor-piercing?

If it bothers you so much, play Arena with your “awsome company”. Let the rest of us enjoy the game.

When your whinge list is that long, the problem is definitely you.

Half of those things are in arena. Git gud.

ummm if you are smart you can easily counter shoulder charge… and kinetic bolts kind of suck and sword lunge has always been in game and it needs it cause it is really easy to take down.

And here I thought we were going to go over;

1. map designs
  2. spawn locations
  3. large vehicle “usefulness”
  4. Boss times/choices
  5. Farming
  6. Marines
  7. Unclear Invisible walls/kill zones
  8. Core health
  9. Phase glitches
  10. Real time map shown when dead

but I guess these weren’t as important as your #1.

> 2533274909139271;11:
> And here I thought we were going to go over;
> 1. map designs
> 2. spawn locations
> 3. large vehicle “usefulness”
> 4. Boss times/choices
> 5. Farming
> 6. Marines
> 7. Unclear Invisible walls/kill zones
> 8. Core health
> 9. Phase glitches
> 10. Real time map shown when dead
>
> but I guess these weren’t as important as your #1.

I love Halo 5, and I agree with your list.

> 2533274909139271;11:
> And here I thought we were going to go over;
> 1. map designs
> 2. spawn locations
> 3. large vehicle “usefulness”
> 4. Boss times/choices
> 5. Farming
> 6. Marines
> 7. Unclear Invisible walls/kill zones
> 8. Core health
> 9. Phase glitches
> 10. Real time map shown when dead
>
> but I guess these weren’t as important as your #1.

I agree with everything on your list except for 3 and 6. Other than those, you are pointing out actual issues that should be fixed.

> 2533274880633045;13:
> > 2533274909139271;11:
> > And here I thought we were going to go over;
> > 1. map designs
> > 2. spawn locations
> > 3. large vehicle “usefulness”
> > 4. Boss times/choices
> > 5. Farming
> > 6. Marines
> > 7. Unclear Invisible walls/kill zones
> > 8. Core health
> > 9. Phase glitches
> > 10. Real time map shown when dead
> >
> > but I guess these weren’t as important as your #1.
>
>
> I agree with everything on your list except for 3 and 6. Other than those, you are pointing out actual issues that should be fixed.

I should explain those then;
3. Large vehicles are HEAVILY limited by where they can go. Those trees, rocks, and pieces of metal often force large vehicles into single lanes which makes them easy to predict where they can go and thus easy to be boarded.
6. I feel like the marines are just there. I would love to see the marines spawn at the cores and run to the armories and once you have the armories they will run to the garage/spire, then the opposing armories, then the enemy core. This would make Warzone all the more chaotic in the process.

> 2533274909139271;14:
> > 2533274880633045;13:
> > > 2533274909139271;11:
> > > And here I thought we were going to go over;
> > > 1. map designs
> > > 2. spawn locations
> > > 3. large vehicle “usefulness”
> > > 4. Boss times/choices
> > > 5. Farming
> > > 6. Marines
> > > 7. Unclear Invisible walls/kill zones
> > > 8. Core health
> > > 9. Phase glitches
> > > 10. Real time map shown when dead
> > >
> > > but I guess these weren’t as important as your #1.
> >
> >
> > I agree with everything on your list except for 3 and 6. Other than those, you are pointing out actual issues that should be fixed.
>
>
> I should explain those then;
> 3. Large vehicles are HEAVILY limited by where they can go. Those trees, rocks, and pieces of metal often force large vehicles into single lanes which makes them easy to predict where they can go and thus easy to be boarded.
> 6. I feel like the marines are just there. I would love to see the marines spawn at the cores and run to the armories and once you have the armories they will run to the garage/spire, then the opposing armories, then the enemy core. This would make Warzone all the more chaotic in the process.

Ok you have my full support.

What is this nonsense? It’s pathetic, firstly the title should say “everything that I think is wrong with Warzone”, not “everything that is wrong with Warzone”. You’re stating your opinion as fact, when it’s clearly not.

Secondly, you’re just moaning about the weapons being OP. YAWN! How many more of these OP threads will there be? Perhaps they should get rid of guns altogether? Because guns are OP, an unarmed man doesn’t have much of a chance against a gun!

If anything, I’d say that people love OP. Because Warzone is the most popular playlist and it has all these powerful weapons for us to use, so I think the results speak for themselves.

Probably shouldn’t be playing Warzone if that is your top 10 OP.

> 2535446429352181;5:
> The only thing I agree with is #10

yeah

Well when things like an oni hog and ghost ultras are out you call in things like a railgun? or a plasma pistol? or other weapons to counter these things? Not hard

Oh no, not the magnetized frag grenades again! I thought we already explained that they don’t exist!