everything wrong about halo 4

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

perks, 5 shot BR, and 32 AR.

seriously wtf the AR has only been fun in halo 1 and they still want to keep 32 bullets. are they insane?

perks? wtf is this cmon

and 5 shot br. you know what why dont u just give us a br that shoots crap because thats what you just did to us. this is a disgrace

everything?

Quit whining.

perks, for the thousandth time, not in every game type.

5sk BR, because 4sk just made every other gun useless. Not to mention there are other precision/utility weapons available. Hell, with the DMR and carbine both in the game, the BR is pretty redundant and really only there to satisfy nostalgia.

32 AR, don’t use the AR. Problem solved.

> Quit whining.

make me

How about you actually try playing the game before you make a final judgement? That seems to work out well.

> How about you actually try playing the game before you make a final judgement? That seems to work out well.

lol ive been on the forums so long for halo games. recently halo reach when armor abilities announced everyone said the same thing. i dont need to see how it plays out. it can be perfect. but i think its total crap. you know what, they could add IRON sights to the game and it could play out well but it still wouldnt be halo

to all halo 4 defenders:

its obvious microsoft went to 343 and asked them to make this game appeal to an even wider players. you can even tell when they add things like hit markers and grenade indicators. not that those are bad things but all of the sudden they have all these things that cod players luv. well guess what cod players love cod not mother effing halo

> > How about you actually try playing the game before you make a final judgement? That seems to work out well.
>
> lol ive been on the forums so long for halo games. recently halo reach when armor abilities announced everyone said the same thing. i dont need to see how it plays out. it can be perfect. but i think its total crap. you know what, they could add IRON sights to the game and it could play out well but it still wouldnt be halo
>
> to all halo 4 defenders:
>
> its obvious microsoft went to 343 and asked them to make this game appeal to an even wider players. you can even tell when they add things like hit markers and grenade indicators. not that those are bad things but all of the sudden they have all these things that cod players luv. well guess what cod players love cod not mother effing halo

You got that from perks in one game type and one extra shot on the BR.

LMAO, don’t feed the troll guys.

Am I the only person who’s noticed how much worse the Halo community has gotten?

Am I the only one who can’t see the hitmarkers?

> > > How about you actually try playing the game before you make a final judgement? That seems to work out well.
> >
> > lol ive been on the forums so long for halo games. recently halo reach when armor abilities announced everyone said the same thing. i dont need to see how it plays out. it can be perfect. but i think its total crap. you know what, they could add IRON sights to the game and it could play out well but it still wouldnt be halo
> >
> > to all halo 4 defenders:
> >
> > its obvious microsoft went to 343 and asked them to make this game appeal to an even wider players. you can even tell when they add things like hit markers and grenade indicators. not that those are bad things but all of the sudden they have all these things that cod players luv. well guess what cod players love cod not mother effing halo
>
> You got that from perks in one game type and one extra shot on the BR.
>
>
> LMAO, don’t feed the troll guys.

Actually, Armor Abilities, Support Upgrades, and Tactical Upgrades will be part of the core Halo 4 experience. The only thing really exclusive to Infinity Slayer are the individual weapon drops. The rest will see wide spread use.

OP: Okay, you think the game is crap. What is coming on the forums and complaining going to do? Absolutely nothing. Now, as a former COD players (and, from what I’ve seen, any regular COD player will likely tell you this), Halo 4 looks nothing like COD. Does it have some similar ideas? Yes. However, the way these ideas are put into the game and executed are fundamentally different, and Halo has always played very differently from COD.

In the end, all I’m saying is either ignore the game or rent it when it releases. If you’re skeptical about a game, that’s the way to go.

1. I have a feeling, because of all the complaining, the BR will be 4sk
  2. AR should get a damage buff if need be not a larger clip size.
  3. Halo 4 doesn’t have perks like other games do. In most games that have these (like CoD) they are gameplay altering, these aren’t really.

> 5sk BR, because 4sk just made every other gun useless.

4sk still takes longer to kill then both DMR and Carbine

It’s really hard to accept i know and though (from a purist perspective) that all this new stuff dilutes the Halo formula, 343 is hell bent on expanding and adding to the formula for Halo 4. While it may or may not be true to the core, Halo is going in a new direction and i don’t know about any of you but i do not recall since Halo 2, involvement with the pros on the competitive side. I didn’t see that for Halo 3 and certainly not Reach when it came to testing the game. It’s not all that bad but i don’t know.

I realize that “just because the pros test it doesn’t mean anything”. This is another statement usually born of jealously and hate. You miss the bigger picture. Unlike Bungie, 343 is opening itself up to the competitive crowd. It’s a step in the right direction and shows that they, at the very least, acknowledge it’s existence. More than that though, they were able to test the game recently and this could possibility go a long way help balancing out Halo beyond one gun games and bring back the excited crowds and stream numbers.

However…

I am not exactly board with every idea 343 is putting out for Halo 4 but I’ll play the game. At this point, i haven’t written off the game and i am hopeful, if a little worried. Halo 4 can go so many ways it’s not even funny.

It remains to be seen how it all plays out come this holiday season.

> Am I the only one who can’t see the hitmarkers?

I just found them. They’re the four little lines that appear outside a weapon’s reticule when the player is hitting a target. I don’t really understand the dislike about these. I didn’t even notice them until I googled it.

Ugh, another useless thread.

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> > > > How about you actually try playing the game before you make a final judgement? That seems to work out well.
> > >
> > > lol ive been on the forums so long for halo games. recently halo reach when armor abilities announced everyone said the same thing. i dont need to see how it plays out. it can be perfect. but i think its total crap. you know what, they could add IRON sights to the game and it could play out well but it still wouldnt be halo
> > >
> > > to all halo 4 defenders:
> > >
> > > its obvious microsoft went to 343 and asked them to make this game appeal to an even wider players. you can even tell when they add things like hit markers and grenade indicators. not that those are bad things but all of the sudden they have all these things that cod players luv. well guess what cod players love cod not mother effing halo
> >
> > You got that from perks in one game type and one extra shot on the BR.
> >
> >
> > LMAO, don’t feed the troll guys.
>
> Actually, Armor Abilities, Support Upgrades, and Tactical Upgrades will be part of the core Halo 4 experience. The only thing really exclusive to Infinity Slayer are the individual weapon drops. The rest will see wide spread use.
>
> OP: Okay, you think the game is crap. What is coming on the forums and complaining going to do? Absolutely nothing. Now, as a former COD players (and, from what I’ve seen, any regular COD player will likely tell you this), Halo 4 looks nothing like COD. Does it have some similar ideas? Yes. However, the way these ideas are put into the game and executed are fundamentally different, and Halo has always played very differently from COD.
>
> In the end, all I’m saying is either ignore the game or rent it when it releases. If you’re skeptical about a game, that’s the way to go.

halo was my fav game series. how can u just ignore it? its like if they added perks to quake. u just dont do that. but ur right tho. complaining does do nothing lol

F U MICRSOFT AND F U 343. RIP HALO 2001-2007

> > > > > How about you actually try playing the game before you make a final judgement? That seems to work out well.
> > > >
> > > > lol ive been on the forums so long for halo games. recently halo reach when armor abilities announced everyone said the same thing. i dont need to see how it plays out. it can be perfect. but i think its total crap. you know what, they could add IRON sights to the game and it could play out well but it still wouldnt be halo
> > > >
> > > > to all halo 4 defenders:
> > > >
> > > > its obvious microsoft went to 343 and asked them to make this game appeal to an even wider players. you can even tell when they add things like hit markers and grenade indicators. not that those are bad things but all of the sudden they have all these things that cod players luv. well guess what cod players love cod not mother effing halo
> > >
> > > You got that from perks in one game type and one extra shot on the BR.
> > >
> > >
> > > LMAO, don’t feed the troll guys.
> >
> > Actually, Armor Abilities, Support Upgrades, and Tactical Upgrades will be part of the core Halo 4 experience. The only thing really exclusive to Infinity Slayer are the individual weapon drops. The rest will see wide spread use.
> >
> > OP: Okay, you think the game is crap. What is coming on the forums and complaining going to do? Absolutely nothing. Now, as a former COD players (and, from what I’ve seen, any regular COD player will likely tell you this), Halo 4 looks nothing like COD. Does it have some similar ideas? Yes. However, the way these ideas are put into the game and executed are fundamentally different, and Halo has always played very differently from COD.
> >
> > In the end, all I’m saying is either ignore the game or rent it when it releases. If you’re skeptical about a game, that’s the way to go.

How do you ignore it? It’s simple. I fell out of the Fable series after Fable 2 because it was an absolute let down. I loved Fable 1, it was one of my favorite games of all time, but the series has been a let down, so I no longer care for it. This happens to gamers a lot, and it’s not exclusive to gaming. You will fall in and out of various things in your life (metaphorically, of course). It’s the way life works.

You last statement, however, was completely uncalled for.

> > Quit whining.
>
> make me

Watch out we have a badass over here.

want some cheese with that whine ha ha ha sorry couldnt resist ill go away now