Everything went wrong with campaign

I just wanted make opposite thread regarding Halo 5’s campaign based on my experience.

Story

• The reason led Blue Team to going AWOL is very weak. - Jul Mdama speaking English. - Jul Mdama’s death. - Sword of Sangheilios has very little impact to the story. - Arbiter’s appearance was disappointing. - Never explained why Warden Eternal is working with Cortana. - Buck, Tanaka, and Vale watching Locke getting beaten by Master Chief. They did not help Locke trying capture Master Chief. - Not much deep conversation between Cortana and Master Chief. - Not much interaction between Blue Team and Osiris members. - Not much detailed explanation that shows Cortana’s intend. There must have been a story that made Cortana to turn into evil (in humanity’s perspective), but never shown in the game. - A.I.s following Cortana’s plan suddenly. - Locke being another Spartan. Keeping him as agent would make him much better and interesting character. - When they said Cortana killed a lot of innocent people, it was not shown to player directly. They said it, but did not show to us. - Tanaka talks like they are going to die during their mission. - Vale did not talk to any Sangheili, when she was suppose to be like translator.Gameplay

• Bad squad command system. - Bad squad A.I.s. - Lack of diversity, such as usage of vehicles. (There were vehicular combats, but for some reason, most vehicular combats are not memorable to me.) - Fighting Kraken was not impressive or jar dropping, when fighting Scarabs in Halo 3 was amazing. - Promethean rushing into player, where in Halo 4 they had tactics. - Lack of new Promethean enemy type other than Soldier. - Warden Eternal boss fight for 7 times. - Lack of hunting system. - Too many wasted potential.Overall, campaign was not memorable. There are more problems with Halo 5’s campaign than I listed above, but I can’t think of more currently. As far as story goes, Blue Team alone in the story could have been much better in my opinion.

Lack of split-screen or campaign matchmaking bothers me the most, when the campaign was designed around co-op gameplay.

I believe Vale speaks to one injured or dying Sangheili in one mission. Not that it really means anything, but it’s there.
The reason behind why the Warden is working with Cortana is explained, but it’s quite stupid.

I agree overall though.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> I believe Vale speaks to one injured or dying Sangheili in one mission. Not that it really means anything, but it’s there.
> The reason behind why the Warden is working with Cortana is explained, but it’s quite stupid.
>
> I agree overall though.

She did not actually talked to live elite though. Is the reason you are talking about is Warden thinks Cortana is clever?

> 2535456165221911;3:
> > 2535437652903765;2:
> > I believe Vale speaks to one injured or dying Sangheili in one mission. Not that it really means anything, but it’s there.
> > The reason behind why the Warden is working with Cortana is explained, but it’s quite stupid.
> >
> > I agree overall though.
>
>
> She did not actually talked to live elite though. Is the reason you are talking about is Warden thinks Cortana is clever?

I’m fairly certain that on the mission where Osiris supposedly has to rescue the Arbiter from the Council Chamber or temple thing whatever it is, she asks a Sword of Sanghelios where the Arbiter is, or something like that when they reach the entrance, and they aren’t talking to Mahkee. And yes, that is the reason, which, again, is quite stupid.

> 2535437652903765;4:
> > 2535456165221911;3:
> > > 2535437652903765;2:
> > > I believe Vale speaks to one injured or dying Sangheili in one mission. Not that it really means anything, but it’s there.
> > > The reason behind why the Warden is working with Cortana is explained, but it’s quite stupid.
> > >
> > > I agree overall though.
> >
> >
> > She did not actually talked to live elite though. Is the reason you are talking about is Warden thinks Cortana is clever?
>
>
> I’m fairly certain that on the mission where Osiris supposedly has to rescue the Arbiter from the Council Chamber or temple thing whatever it is, she asks a Sword of Sanghelios where the Arbiter is, or something like that when they reach the entrance, and they aren’t talking to Mahkee. And yes, that is the reason, which, again, is quite stupid.

That is not a thing I even consider as reason… Back to Vale, so did they talk in English or Sangheili

> 2535456165221911;5:
> > 2535437652903765;4:
> > > 2535456165221911;3:
> > > > 2535437652903765;2:
> > > > I believe Vale speaks to one injured or dying Sangheili in one mission. Not that it really means anything, but it’s there.
> > > > The reason behind why the Warden is working with Cortana is explained, but it’s quite stupid.
> > > >
> > > > I agree overall though.
> > >
> > >
> > > She did not actually talked to live elite though. Is the reason you are talking about is Warden thinks Cortana is clever?
> >
> >
> > I’m fairly certain that on the mission where Osiris supposedly has to rescue the Arbiter from the Council Chamber or temple thing whatever it is, she asks a Sword of Sanghelios where the Arbiter is, or something like that when they reach the entrance, and they aren’t talking to Mahkee. And yes, that is the reason, which, again, is quite stupid.
>
>
> That is not a thing I even consider as reason… Back to Vale, so did they talk in English or Sangheili

She was speaking in Sangheili.

> 2535437652903765;6:
> > 2535456165221911;5:
> > > 2535437652903765;4:
> > > > 2535456165221911;3:
> > > > > 2535437652903765;2:
> > > > > I believe Vale speaks to one injured or dying Sangheili in one mission. Not that it really means anything, but it’s there.
> > > > > The reason behind why the Warden is working with Cortana is explained, but it’s quite stupid.
> > > > >
> > > > > I agree overall though.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > She did not actually talked to live elite though. Is the reason you are talking about is Warden thinks Cortana is clever?
> > >
> > >
> > > I’m fairly certain that on the mission where Osiris supposedly has to rescue the Arbiter from the Council Chamber or temple thing whatever it is, she asks a Sword of Sanghelios where the Arbiter is, or something like that when they reach the entrance, and they aren’t talking to Mahkee. And yes, that is the reason, which, again, is quite stupid.
> >
> >
> > That is not a thing I even consider as reason… Back to Vale, so did they talk in English or Sangheili
>
>
> She was speaking in Sangheili.

Could you tell me the specific location where Vale and Sangheili talk to each other? I want to check it out.