EVERYONE who bought HALO: MCC should get ODST FREE

I bought Halo MCC on Dec 26th. Im not really on gaming sites, so I wasn’t updated on how this game was so broken and still is. Now, some may say to the likes of: “oh, you didn’t buy it day one like all of us you’re not a true fan” or “you’re just saying that because your are not getting ODST for free”. Yes, I expect these comments, however, the game is still broken. Countless times, I play Slayer and I’ve gotten matched up 3v3, or the game loads the map and crashes. I cannot squad up with my friends properly, as the roster menu doesn’t always show them in my game. Big team gets laggy and crashes when trying to switch hosts? Come on.

How long will this game be broken for? I think anyone who plays this game should be gifted anything of some sort. In my opinion, this game destroys the reputation Bungie built for this game. I remember playing Halo 3 (my first Xbox game) and I was so amazed at how seamless the matchmaking worked. I managed to get lost in the halo world and spent hours playing the hell out of that game. This game makes beautiful pieces like Halo 1, 2, and 3 look like trash. Im disappointed in how this game preforms.

I played the Halo 5 beta. Gameplay, is addicting and fast. I love the new additions of the mobility moves you can pull off. However, the matchmaking was terrible once again. Im afraid 343 cannot be like Bungie and create a wonderful multiplayer experience that we can all enjoy. Just my thoughts, what do you guys think?

Somewhat agree. Multiplayer speed needs improvement,lag in menu needs to improve,and a lag in achievements and rewards needs to improve. But 343 did their best to try to give us that classic experience on a next gen console and I’m honestly glad they did. Thanks for the memories 343! And I can’t wait for ODST.

> 2533274887601078;2:
> Somewhat agree. Multiplayer speed needs improvement,lag in menu needs to improve,and a lag in achievements and rewards needs to improve. But 343 did their best to try to give us that classic experience on a next gen console and I’m honestly glad they did. Thanks for the memories 343! And I can’t wait for ODST.

No doubt the speed times improved. I remember in the beginning of March I could actually say it was “workable”. Before then, you’re lucky to play a game

Maybe not everyone. I would Say everyone who got it before the Content Update in March should get ODST free. Before that update it took anywhere from 2-10 minutes to find a game ( and that’s if you didn’t have friends in your party.) .

It doesn’t matter for me, I will not be buying it least not for quite some time. I also hope the update they are releasing helps with some of the issues many are dealing with, if not well I am losing faith.

I remember ODST very well… The Halo Reach beta alone broke 2 Xbox Machines…

Just in time for the SLIM!! HOW ABOUT THAT!

Lovely times.

everyone needs it for free, but I played mcc at a friends house with my guy before dec. 19, would I still get it?

ODST isn’t at all enough to make up for this buggy game. They should have straight up refunded most of the money back, since they don’t know how to fix the game.

Agree. This is refund territory. Had the game a week - 3 matchmaking games - And that is it. Woeful.

Game not fit for purpose.

I don’t care about silly rules or offers, and neither should you.

Huge Halo fan for years.

Unacceptable.

And 343, you know it.

Before they give us ODST for free, how about fixing the games underlying issues. 343 fix the co-op campaign problems, campaign networking issues, and the frame rate problems of the halo 3 campaign already. Make this game playable first before giving us our free compensation you promised in december. No use in playing ODST if the game doesn’t work as its intended to.

Do we have a fixed date for odst yet?

ODST, one of my faves. I hope they fix MCC so I can play it. I’m willing to buy both if the games actually function, not eager to pay +$60 for a broken pile.

H5 is riding on this too, why buy their new entry when they can’t get the others right?

> 2533274838568595;10:
> Do we have a fixed date for odst yet?

It’s going to release with next months content update. No release date on that, but I imagine close to the end of the month we’ll see it drop

Hell Yeah! I bought this game for Christmas thinking it was fixed as they were so fond of telling us in order to make the Christmas sales.
We were royally Yoink over! We deserve ODST as much as the next man!
I’ve only found 4 matches since Christmas!

> 2533274908387808;13:
> Hell Yeah! I bought this game for Christmas thinking it was fixed as they were so fond of telling us in order to make the Christmas sales.
> We were royally Yoink over! We deserve ODST as much as the next man!
> I’ve only found 4 matches since Christmas!

your service record says you have played 73 games of matchmaking in Halo MCC. Not very good at counting I guess :stuck_out_tongue: