Everyone & Their Mom using Helioskrill

I’m a hypocrite, and I’m wearing it to; but damn. I thought it’d be a bit more rare than this, knowing that none of my friends have it.

Maybe we are just the extraordinary here on the forums.

Yeah, I doubt even half the Halo community uses these forums. It should still be pretty rare.

Yeah, I wouldn’t worry about it too much. You guys all look awesome anyways!

Not me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I usually use my avatar to notice when to stop scrolling and see where my last post was; a lot of people started using my old avatar so I changed to this, and boom. 10 minutes later. Everyone is SKRILLED out.

So I changed to pink. But still, wish I had my old school Drinol picture from B.net

> 2533274796457055;4:
> Not me. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s because you have a custom one! Haha! I want a custom one because I use it as a type of bookmark when scrolling fast down the page.

BTW! We’ve ran into each other on every thread lately. I can’t help but feel that I’m being stalked by a cookie.

Just asked my mom. She said she doesn’t even play Halo.

> 2533274933749851;7:
> Just asked my mom. She said she doesn’t even play Halo.

Check with your dad, maybe he is(?)

Yeah, if you think about, only the tiniest bit of the Halo community is on the forums, but I’ve seen a lot of new recruits lately. Seems like this whole companies and req packs thing has got everyone and their dog on waypoint, but hey, I’m surely not complaining.

Reason why I’ll just unlock it through REQs. Armor is kinda on the ugly side for me and I wouldn’t wear it anyways, so I’d rather not work my butt off in MCC for something I won’t wear. I see it everywhere too, which is another reason I’m not on the helioskrill train lol.

i think the armor will still be rare. everyone on these forums are die hard halo fans so of course there gonna have it

Yo dawg, I heard you liked Helioskrill.

> 2533274807544947;6:
> > 2533274796457055;4:
> > Not me. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> That’s because you have a custom one! Haha! I want a custom one because I use it as a type of bookmark when scrolling fast down the page.
>
> BTW! We’ve ran into each other on every thread lately. I can’t help but feel that I’m being stalked by a cookie.

One of the perks for being a mod.

And nah, not stalking. Just skimming and looking in interesting threads. :stuck_out_tongue:

These forums are most likely a small portion of the whole Halo community. I’m sure Helioskrill will be pretty rare early on but keep in mind over time you’re gonna start seeing more and more people unlocking it because of it being available in REQ packs.

> 2533274978610965;9:
> Yeah, if you think about, only the tiniest bit of the Halo community is on the forums, but I’ve seen a lot of new recruits lately. Seems like this whole companies and req packs thing has got everyone and their dog on waypoint, but hey, I’m surely not complaining.

Agreed; I know a lot of my friends that didn’t frequent the forums until today. Very clever on 343’s part.

Now they’re on here contributing to the forums, in so proud of them all.

I will have it once I finish CE legendary. Me and my friend got to Assault on Control Room when we stopped.

> 2533274807544947;8:
> > 2533274933749851;7:
> > Just asked my mom. She said she doesn’t even play Halo.
>
>
> Check with your dad, maybe he is(?)

He said, “Isn’t that the thing with the angels or whatever?” HaloDad is negative.

> 2661949065475413;12:
> Yo dawg, I heard you liked Helioskrill.

Haha; and ours are almost exactly the same!

> 2533274796457055;13:
> > 2533274807544947;6:
> > > 2533274796457055;4:
> > > Not me. :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> >
> > That’s because you have a custom one! Haha! I want a custom one because I use it as a type of bookmark when scrolling fast down the page.
> >
> > BTW! We’ve ran into each other on every thread lately. I can’t help but feel that I’m being stalked by a cookie.
>
>
> One of the perks for being a mod.
>
> And nah, not stalking. Just skimming and looking in interesting threads. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m glad I can always create interesting threads.

BTW; can you so me a favor and request they 343 put up the old Drinhol avatar?

> 2535412046089591;11:
> i think the armor will still be rare. everyone on these forums are die hard halo fans so of course there gonna have it

I’m a die hard Halo fan and I don’t have it. :frowning: It’s of no importance to me, Mark V is where my gaze lies.

> 2533274883849234;16:
> I will have it once I finish CE legendary. Me and my friend got to Assault on Control Room when we stopped.

Keep on keeping on, my brother in law just got MCC today and we trucked through Halo CE up to “Two Betrayals” we will finish it tonight and have him Helioskrill in a day or 2