Everyone the CSR Ranking system is visible

We have been working closely with several internal teams on optimizing the ranking system, and working to integrate it into your Waypoint player profile, accessible on web, phone and tablet.

More Details:
• You will have a unique CSR visible per playlist.
• Your highest CSR across all playlists will be promoted in the player profile on Halo Waypoint.
• CSR uses familiar 1-50 scale.
• When CSR launches, everyone will start with a fresh rating…

This was on Halo waypoint 1/23 bulletin

That doesn’t mean visible to everyone else. It could just be visible to you.

> Hey everyone, Kevin Franklin here.
>
> The 343 War Games team has been hard at work on new playlist content, DLC maps, and other such goodies. We are incredibly excited for our upcoming DLC announcement, but until then we have some other updates to share with you.
>
> CSR – Competitive Skill Rank
>
> We have been working closely with several internal teams on optimizing the ranking system, and working to integrate it into your Waypoint player profile, accessible on web, phone and tablet.
>
> More Details:
> • You will have a unique CSR visible per playlist.
> • Your highest CSR across all playlists will be promoted in the player profile on Halo Waypoint.
> • CSR uses familiar 1-50 scale.
> • When CSR launches, everyone will start with a fresh rating.
>
>
> Our targeted launch date for CSR is April 2013, and we will be re-configuring some of our most competitive playlists to accommodate the launch of the feature.

Visible per playlist does not mean visible IN playlist.

Im tired of this. The fact is that no one knows for sure. If everyone is basing the idea that all the ranks will be on waypoint from something that has been said by 343 after the announcement today, then we can be sure that it will not be in game in any form. BUT ONL if you have recent information. Even if it is not visible in game, i do not know why anyone -Yoinking!- cares because you A. have a weapon that out shoots even up close (DMR). B. everyone is complaining flinch. C. active camo promotes camping. D. almost everyone hates the ordinance concept and wants it taken out completely. And why speculate that even if it is in game its only visible to you? Wait for them to give specific details before you speculate. Damn. No one wants the game to be good.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Im tired of this. The fact is that no one knows for sure. If everyone is basing the idea that all the ranks will be on waypoint from something that has been said by 343 after the announcement today, then we can be sure that it will not be in game in any form. BUT ONL if you have recent information. Even if it is not visible in game, i do not know why anyone f*cking cares because you A. have a weapon that out shoots even up close (DMR). B. everyone is complaining flinch. C. active camo promotes camping. D. almost everyone hates the ordinance concept and wants it taken out completely. And why speculate that even if it is in game its only visible to you? Wait for them to give specific details before you speculate. Damn. No one wants the game to be good.

The bulletin states visible through waypoint. There is no CSR in game.

"We have been working closely with several internal teams on optimizing the ranking system, and working to integrate it into your Waypoint player profile, accessible on web, phone and tablet. "

Straight from the bulletin. Only waypoint player profile.

Yes OP, it’s visisble, but only on Waypoint, which is NOT what a vast majority of us want. It is an utter waste of time for them to even develop the system as only a minuscule fraction of the player base will go through the hassle of logging on to the cluttered mess that is your Waypoint player profile. It takes away a major function of a ranking system; observing the ranks of the players you’re matched up with to compare. BPR in Reach was a complete failure, and 343 should realize this, fess up, and give the fans the single biggest thing they’ve been begging for. Since the system won’t launch until April and they’ve been working on it since November (perhaps even longer), surely to God it is possible.

Let’s not even mention constant -Yoinking!- updating you have to keep doing every few weeks or so. Its the reason why I finally just stopped using it.

Alright sorry i didnt fully understand the message 343 said but thanks i got it now but idk what the point of putting it just on waypoint is. Its stupid. It wastes time to go see everyones rank instead they could just put a number beside our name which one sounds easier… but thabks everyone who cleared up the “visible” thing i shouldnt have put that on if i didnt know.

what is the point in having a visible rank when you will matched up to people with the same rank. Complain about skill rank when you have a balanced game. Until then, suck it up and deal with it.

Shut up dude… why are you even saying stuff on this? Go make your own topic about sucking up and leave these topics cuz this is what we want so we are talking about it.