Everyone, re-preorder your LE again...

I was dark, but I decided to take the liberty and walk back into the light to bring you this.

http://halo4nation.com/news/launch-day-specializations/

At this point, I’m very confused, honestly. I’m glad right now that I didn’t cancel, however, I don’t trust anyone right now, so many contradictions…

I am so confused…

There’s not much pertaining to the recent news. SE supposedly gets access to all 8 too if you play in the first 2 weeks.

Asking people on the waypoint forums to think rationally is a bad idea.

> I was dark, but I decided to take the liberty and walk back into the light to bring you this.
>
> halo4nation.com
>
> At this point, I’m very confused, honestly. I’m glad right now that I didn’t cancel, however, I don’t trust anyone right now, so many contradictions…

That really doesn’t have anything to do with why people are cancelling le orders…

Good luck hitting 50 in 14 days

I don’t understand.
Standard edition players will still get the rest 6 specializations on November 20th after they’ve played one game on Xbox Live.
So nothing has changed.
LE still sucks.

Someone didn’t get the e-mail

> Play Halo 4 Standard Edition while connected to XBL by Nov. 20th, 2012, and you’ll get early access to six specializations.** That’s 60 additional levels and new content in the Halo Infinity Multiplayer

This is what the complaining is about

> Asking people on the waypoint forums to think rationally is a bad idea.

Probably. However, the thing I found most interesting is that the pioneer was never intended for Standard edition, and that the operator was.

The article is in reference to a misprint on the website. The whole play before Nov. 20th promotion is still active and, as said thousands of times in the past two days, will give everyone who plays online with the SE for the first 2 weeks the same access the LE owners get in regards to the specs.

I don’t think that article changes anything. The only thing it clarifies is what two specializations people will have at launch. Originally it was Wetwork and Pioneer but this confirms it’s Wetwork and Operator. All people with standard additions have to do is play the game by November 20th and they will get a code to unlock the other six.

This is too funny.

Doesn’t that mean we don’t have to reach lvl 50?

> Asking people on the waypoint forums to think rationally is a bad idea.

Holy -Yoink-, he wasn’t lying.

Guys, this article is NEWER than the email

also, I know why people are canceling preorders, as if my title didn’t say enough.

> This is too funny.
>
> Doesn’t that mean we don’t have to reach lvl 50?

No. Reaching Level 50 is required to access your first specialization. All this article clarifies is which of the specializations are available at Level 50 for those who bought the standard edition.

> > Asking people on the waypoint forums to think rationally is a bad idea.
>
> Holy Yoink!, he wasn’t lying.
>
> Guys, this article is NEWER than the email
>
> also, I know why people are canceling preorders, as if my title didn’t say enough.

Though the e-mail may be older than the article The e-mail is still valid, all they said was what was already known about specializations prior to the e-mail but the article is true for anyone that plays Halo 4 on XBL after Nov. 20th.

They said these pioneer and wetworks will be available at “DAY 1.” That does not mean that standard people wont get the 6 specializations on November 30th…

And why should someone re-preorder because of this?

Guys, you need to stop getting so butthurt over one little thing. It may mean something that we don’t even know. It might mean that their access to the specializations won’t be activated until later on (even after playing before Nov. 20th) rather than those who bought the LE. Either way, if people believe the LE is worth it, they’ll buy it.

Please note that cancelling at a local Gamestop hurts employees and, with enough cancels, they could get fired. So choose carefully. Also, if you’re thinking of re-preordering the LE edition, good luck – that sku went down a month ago.

For all of you complaining, please go through this list of bonuses the LE gets:
** Taken from Gamestop.com

• Forest Armor skin (also comes with the standard edition as long as it’s pre-ordered)

Limited Edition Contents

War Games Map Packs: The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps - three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, available for download post-launch on Xbox LIVE.
Specializations: Receive early access to six Specializations, available at launch on Xbox LIVE, and use them, one at a time, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new customization options.
The Special Edition of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn, a 90-minute extended version of the live-action digital series which will take fans back to the terrifying beginning of the Human/Covenant war, when the Master Chief inspired a young cadet who would eventually become a leader aboard the UNSC’s greatest vessel ever: the UNSC Infinity.

Digital content also included:

Bonus in-fiction bonus content expanding the characters and stories of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn and their connections to Halo 4

Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality

Making of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn

Bonus digital content through Xbox LIVE:

Unique in-game Spartan IV armor skin
Unique in-game weapon skin for the Assault Rifle
An exclusive in-game emblem
Xbox LIVE Avatar prop*
Xbox LIVE Avatar Spartan IV armor set
The Limited Edition also contains the UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet which includes a Spartan armor customization schematic, an introduction to the massive ship UNSC Infinity, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity’s finest warriors: The Spartan IVs.

Key Features

The Reclaimer Saga Begins: Experience the dawn of an epic new Halo adventure, solo or split screen with up to three friends
Go Beyond the Story: Halo 4’s Infinity Multiplayer features a vastly expanded suite of multiplayer modes, weapons, vehicles, armor abilities, a new loadout and Spartan IV player progression system.
Spartan Ops: Extend your campaign experience in a massive-scale adventure that builds upon the “Halo 4” Campaign. Receive a weekly series of cinematic episodes on Xbox LIVE followed by new game play missions, played solo or cooperatively with up to three friends - effectively delivering two campaign experiences in one game!***
War Games: Battle the competition in fresh, immersive new game modes and strategies.
Track your groups, stats and scores on HaloWaypoint.com
Edge-of-your-seat Entertainment: Immerse yourself in Halo 4’s graphics, sound and epic game play including a mysterious and deadly new class of enemies**

How do you guys think all of that isn’t worth the money?

> Though the e-mail may be older than the article The e-mail is still valid, all they said was what was already known about specializations prior to the e-mail but the article is true for anyone that plays Halo 4 on XBL after Nov. 20th.

Has it crossed anyone’s mind (using this quote as specific example,) that the newer article of October 17th might be voiding the e-mail as incorrect? Xbox.com still says that the Recruit armor is exclusive to the Limited Edition, but as we have known for quite some time, this is not the case. So while the old, incorrect information still exists, it’s still incorrect.

> > Though the e-mail may be older than the article The e-mail is still valid, all they said was what was already known about specializations prior to the e-mail but the article is true for anyone that plays Halo 4 on XBL after Nov. 20th.
>
> Has it crossed anyone’s mind (using this quote as specific example,) that the newer article of October 17th is voiding the e-mail as incorrect? Xbox.com still says that the Recruit armor is exclusive to the Limited Edition, but as we have known for quite some time, this is not the case. So while the old, incorrect information still exists, it’s still incorrect.

Though it does have the potential to render the e-mail null and void, it doesn’t necessarily do that. What the article states is the original plan for the specializations, all the representative could be doing is repeating that, rather than voiding the e-mail.