EVERYONE, JUST SHUT UP

This is a load of junk.
Why are you crying over one gameplay element of a game that hasn’t been released yet?
Everything is subject for change!

Everyone is upset because of the “Custom Loadout”, “Unlock system” and the return of sprinting.

While I am against the idea, the game hasn’t even come out yet, screaming isn’t going to convince 343 to take out the system.

I do not like the system because that just doesn’t give it the Halo feel, sprinting is also really cheap in close quarters.

If unlocks, custom loadouts and sprinting does make it into the retail version, then 343 will add playlists or customizable game settings that let you enjoy the multiplayer experience as if it is indeed a Halo game.

If you want to play with people who want sprint, you can change that, if you want to play with people who want classes, you can change that, if you want to play with people who want Magnums only, you can change that. It’s like Reach.

Elements of balance like disabling power weapons in classes would clearly be implemented as losing to some idiot who spawnwed with a Rocket Launcher is absured.

I’m buying Halo 4.

PS- I’m also looking forward to Elites in matchmaking.

Okay, just don’t bother coming here to complain about Halo 4 when it’s released.

> Everything is subject for change!

That’s adorable.

> Okay, just don’t bother coming here to complain about Halo 4 when it’s released.

I am a Call of Duty fan an I like it’s class system.
I would enjoy Halo with that system, but it wouldn’t feel like Halo.

> > Everything is subject for change!
>
> That’s adorable.

Interesting.