everyone is waiting

hey. everyone. get on halo 3 or even reach. come on. lets go. everyone is waiting.

Naw man I’m busy that day. Have fun though.

whats going on?

> whats going on?

Its one of those “Guys lets make the population on Halo 3 higher so 343 will make it just like Halo 3!” thread.

Annd…no. I’m just fine with playing Halo 4.

> Expert Vocalist;2479956 wrote:
> whats going on?
>
> Its one of those “Guys lets make the population on Halo 3 higher so 343 will make it just like Halo 3!” thread.
>
> Annd…no. I’m just fine with playing Halo 4.

lol, halo 3 had its time, and people’s minds tend to tell them only what they want to believe. halo 3 had plenty of problems, along with reach. they should just let the games rest in peace.

nothing to do with trying to make halo 4 like three. they are two different games. this is a repopulation try though. i, like countless others, think it needs to happen. this was just my attempt.

Hey should have made this thread on the Halo 3 Forum or the Halo Reach Forum not in the Halo 4 forum :frowning:

> > Expert Vocalist;2479956 wrote:
> > whats going on?
> >
> > Its one of those “Guys lets make the population on Halo 3 higher so 343 will make it just like Halo 3!” thread.
> >
> > Annd…no. I’m just fine with playing Halo 4.
>
> lol, halo 3 had its time, and people’s minds tend to tell them only what they want to believe. halo 3 had plenty of problems, along with reach. they should just let the games rest in peace.

The game had and still has many problems. Sadly the better parts of Halo 3’s Matchmaking didn’t make it into Halo 4/Reach, but at least Reach added more Custom Game features. I guess 4 added SpOps…

Stop complaining and play the games whichever you want, not the others. If you need more players, ask your friends. If you don’t have enough friends, ask in the appropiate forum or the recruiting forum.

If you are unsatisfied with any game, don’t play it anymore.

Problem solved.

halo 4 has a better forge then reach which makes better custom games to. the one thing i miss from halo 3 is the ranked/social playlist.

Go right ahead and Play Halo3. It was what we where all telling people since Reach.

If you really think the majority of people want a game that is exactly like Halo 3, the population in 3 would already be higher. Meaning people who want every game to be Halo 3 are the minority, or hypocrites.

> halo 4 has a better forge then reach which makes better custom games to. the one thing i miss from halo 3 is the ranked/social playlist.

How is Halo 4’s forge better than Reach? All that happened was: removed precision editing, added magnets, created 3 confined forging maps, added a free DLC map that should’ve been in the game at the start not 5 months later, changed the color palette from dull grey to bland white, generated lighting that causes many problems and can’t be disabled, and added trait/gravity zones.

I’m not impressed at all, a few different palettes, many new vehicles, larger map than Forge World, new pieces, more than 10 crates/barricades, and more were expected.

> halo 4 has a better forge then reach which makes better custom games to.

You’re the first person I know to have ever said that.

> Go right ahead and Play Halo3. It was what we where all telling people since Reach.
>
> If you really think the majority of people want a game that is exactly like Halo 3, the population in 3 would already be higher. Meaning people who want every game to be Halo 3 are the minority, or hypocrites.

Most people expect a game to be upgraded in the next iteration, most people weren’t impressed with Reach/4 and went to other games. They’re not going to go back to Halo 3 because there are more games out now to play.

Just because you enjoyed Halo 3 better than Reach and 4 doesn’t mean the only game you will ever play again is Halo 3.

Nah, I rather not.

> > halo 4 has a better forge then reach which makes better custom games to.
>
> You’re the first person I know to have ever said that.

Probably because it’s not true. I can’t say much for Forge, but Reach definitely had better Customs. Halo 4 has the potential to be the best, but it’s missing so many options that it’s the worst so far.

There have been several threads about going back to those games…in the respective sections.

Please contribute to one of those.