Everyone is so young in Halo 4: FUD...

I’m not complaining or anything, I’m just wondering why everyone in Halo 4: FUD looks like they’re 14. Even the Spartans do…

Is the academy they’re at for high school students or something? I’m just so confused…

Your guess is right on the money. It’s pretty much a special high school or college for the kids of elite military officers, I think.

I’ve been wondering the same thing

> Your guess is right on the money. It’s pretty much a special high school or college for the kids of elite military officers, I think.

> Your guess is right on the money. It’s pretty much a special high school or college for the kids of elite military officers, I think.

They are only cadets, maybe 16 or 17.

I guess that makes sense. College students is pushing it a bit though.

I dont know, but if something doesnt happen soon without them going into stupid flashbacks as kids than I will not bother to even watch it. It is starting out so chopped up, and so god dang dull that I have already lost interest in it.

I believe most of those actors are actually already in their 20’s, yet on screen they look like young teenagers. And it’s set in the beginning of the human-covenant war, Chief was only 14 when it all started, so…

> I dont know, but if something doesnt happen soon without them going into stupid flashbacks as kids than I will not bother to even watch it. It is starting out so chopped up, and so god dang dull that I have already lost interest in it.

What are you talking about?

Because they (the Spartans) ARE all 14. The series takes place around 2526. The Spartans were 14 when the Covie War began in 2525. So they’re either 14, 15, or maybe 16 at most.

Kinda weird, hearing Chief’s voice when you know he’s only 15/16.

First of all the cadets are not spartans if that is what you are conveying. Their training involved a lot more brutality lets just say that. If you aren’t saying that then they are just cadets starting off their first year of military high school so they are 15 or 16. These aren’t battle hardened soldiers they’re trying to learn the ropes and become officers.

They’re teenage cadets, not soldiers.

I think that was what they were going for in FUD.

On the topic of FUD(off the topic of the thread), I must say that so far FUD isn’t that interesting to me anymore. Initially I was excited for it, but after seeing some of the footage I must say that the excitement of the halo series is lost on me. I think I would rather be spending my time over October waiting for halo 4 reading Thursday war instead of watching FUD.

Didn’t the augmentation process kind of make them appear to be older?

I mean, John’s already at his appropriate height. His voice does change over the 25 years of war.

Kelly looked a little small in her picture.
All the Corbulo students look reasonably old enough, though.

That’s my personal opinion, though.

> Didn’t the augmentation process kind of make them appear to be older?
>
> I mean, John’s already at his appropriate height. His voice does change over the 25 years of war.
>
> Kelly looked a little small in her picture.
> All the Corbulo students look reasonably old enough, though.
>
> That’s my personal opinion, though.

Well kelly in the books was said to have a lithe body type so she may actually be this small. But she could still probably kill you with her hands before you could think about reacting.

> > Didn’t the augmentation process kind of make them appear to be older?
> >
> > I mean, John’s already at his appropriate height. His voice does change over the 25 years of war.
> >
> > Kelly looked a little small in her picture.
> > All the Corbulo students look reasonably old enough, though.
> >
> > That’s my personal opinion, though.
>
> Well kelly in the books was said to have a lithe body type so she may actually be this small. But she could still probably kill you with her hands before you could think about reacting.

Oh, good point. I hope they make her live up to her trademark speed as well.
And yes, I wouldn’t doubt that. Kind of scary, really.

> I’m not complaining or anything, I’m just wondering why everyone in Halo 4: FUD looks like they’re 14. Even the Spartans do…
>
> Is the academy they’re at for high school students or something? I’m just so confused…

Pretty much. Corbulo Academy (at least in FUD) is focusing on a group of freshmen.

As for the Spartans, this IS before the war with the Covenant (in which they attack in FUD), so i would assume that this is a point in time where the Spartans are not the battle hardened, war scarred heroes that they become.

Regardless of the age however, these Spartans would mess you up on a bad day just by looking at you.

> > I’m not complaining or anything, I’m just wondering why everyone in Halo 4: FUD looks like they’re 14. Even the Spartans do…
> >
> > Is the academy they’re at for high school students or something? I’m just so confused…
>
> Pretty much. Corbulo Academy (at least in FUD) is focusing on a group of freshmen.
>
> As for the Spartans, this IS before the war with the Covenant (in which they attack in FUD), so i would assume that this is a point in time where the Spartans are not the battle hardened, war scarred heroes that they become.
>
> Regardless of the age however, these Spartans would mess you up on a bad day just by looking at you.

Where has anyone scene a spartan out of armor in the trailers?

Well do you want all of the characters in Halo 4 to be in wheelchairs? Isn’t it like 25 years before Halo 4 or something like that (probably wrong)?