Everyone I play is crappie !

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make non-constructive posts.</mark>

Okay so literallyevery one I play at this game is trash. I come top every game, I honesty think I am the best player in the world. Everyone I play are so bad it’s gets depressing and makes me wonder whwy bother plying the game if you and your teamum gets trashed by me every game ! Now if anyone has the balls to play me add me and challeng me your have already lost, I’m am so good at this game it’s unreal.

You may beat me in halo, but I’ll win the spelling bee.

You are not the best player in the world. You are just LUCKILY GETTING BAD PLAYERS and are coming up on the top because the SERVERS are so BAD!

All hail you

/sarcasm

Why dose spelling matter, il school you at halo !

> 2533274812092534;5:
> Why dose spelling matter, il school you at halo !

You maybe can school me at Halo but you have not schooled spelling.

> 2535409489305717;6:
> > 2533274812092534;5:
> > - Why dose spelling matter, il school you at halo !
>
>
> You maybe can school me at Halo but you have not schooled spelling.

Well I know how to spell loser and noob

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not flame/attack others.</mark>

Since your post is an obvious troll post, I will respond in kind. your stats are indeed impressive, But I would bet money you have not been laid since the game has been released either. I would be surprised if you had even been on a date. Which you probably don’t even have a job so getting a date I’m sure is out of the question.

> 2533274812092534;1:
> Okay, so literally everyone I play in this game is trash. I come top every game. I honestly think I am the best player in the world. Everyone I play is so bad, it gets depressing and makes me wonder, “Why bother playing the game if you and your team get trashed by me every time?” Now, if anyone has the balls to play me, add me and challenge me, you’ve already lost. I’m so good at this game it’s unreal.

> 2533274812092534;5:
> Why does spelling matter? I’ll school you at Halo!

Translated to proper English by me.
Now that I’ve read the entire post, I want to see someone who ranks Champion challenge you and absolutely stomp your -Yoink-.

> 2533274825101441;8:
> Since your post is an obvious troll post, I will respond in kind. your stats are indeed impressive, But I would bet money you have not been laid since the game has been released either. I would be surprised if you had even been on a date. Which you probably don’t even have a job so getting a date I’m sure is out of the question.

That was so cold my screen froze for a minute Lol

I love myself, I think I’m grand !!

Which pro team are you on? You must be getting offers all the time if you’re the greatest.

> 2533274812092534;1:
> I come top every game

If that’s true, then why did you only only come in first place 3 out of your last 10 games? You got 6th in your latest game.

Harambe could beat you easy

Meh, I’m not impressed. Go get some more unfrigs and I might consider you decent.

> 2533274812092534;7:
> > 2535409489305717;6:
> > > 2533274812092534;5:
> > > - Why dose spelling matter, il school you at halo !
> >
> >
> > You maybe can school me at Halo but you have not schooled spelling.
>
>
> Well I know how to spell loser and noob

Are you threatening me? If you are I am not going to flame you in any way or engage with you.

> 2533274812092534;5:
> Why dose spelling matter, il school you at halo !

One of those things is a requirement for almost every form of gainful employment that doesn’t involve paper hats.

Nobody likes you.

Ok, nobody cares.

1v1 me bro.

> 2533274825101441;8:
> Since your post is an obvious troll post, I will respond in kind. your stats are indeed impressive, But I would bet money you have not been laid since the game has been released either. I would be surprised if you had even been on a date. Which you probably don’t even have a job so getting a date I’m sure is out of the question.

I think the OP’s going to need treatment for that burn.