Everyone Excited for Tonight?

I will be tuning out if Thursday Night Football to catch a glimpse of the live action trailer on Jimmy Fallon’s show. I hope this is the official kick off of Halo 4s ad campaign and hopefully it means we will begin to see commercials much more frequently.

[deleted]

record scratch

I’ll be working at that time, damn. Gotta record it via DVR.

What is the GMT time?

I’m pretty sure his show is at 11:30 EST. I’m not positive though

> I’m pretty sure his show is at 11:30 EST. I’m not positive though

Damn, EST is like 9 hours behind me, that would mean 8:30 for me, when I’m at work.

It’s being released simultaneously to youtube and waypoint, so if you miss it, you’ll see it!

Really hoping for something special, been a while since I’ve been excited about a game like I am for Halo 4.

[deleted]

> > I’m pretty sure his show is at 11:30 EST. I’m not positive though
>
> Okay so then I’ll be getting it around 3pm Friday.

Ouch

The game will be over before Jimmy Fallon is on. Let’s hope Marshawn gets me some points for my fantasy team.

> What is the GMT time?

AceyBongos just tweeted that it’ll be about 6:30am for us.

[deleted]

[deleted]

I’ll have to catch it on youtube or something.

> record scratch
>
> I’ll be working at that time, damn. Gotta record it via DVR.

Oh man, I’m sorry but that record scratch bit had me laughing out loud for some time.

Perfect.

4am GMT, and to make matters worse, there is no live NFL on Sky tonight. So much for getting the Thursday night games over here!

> The game will be over before Jimmy Fallon is on. Let’s hope Marshawn gets me some points for my fantasy team.

I hope it will be over by then. The way the league has been it wouldn’t shock me if it went into OT with the 49ers and Seahawks defenses playing. Then it will be really tough to decide between the two lol.