Everybody would be happy if...

343i recognized the circle of hate. You know, the part where everybody holds previous games in such high regards but hates the current ones. Some of this may be valid or just nostalgia, but why not give them what they want?

Halo 4 basically has the corner stone weapons of the franchise. BR, AR, DMR, magnum, sword, needler, and some can act as others. Concussion Rifle can be a brute shot, or Storm rifle a plasma rifle.

I know the game type scripting is crazy flexible, as evidenced by previous games. The devs can do so many things in regard to balance and play that we can’t.

So why not have have Halo 1 settings, or H2, or H3, or Reach? It can be done, and it’d quell almost everyone’s complaints.

Let us have Halo 1 pistols on Derelict, let us have BRs on Midship.

Because its a new game.

The past games are meant for the old.

When Halo 5 comes out, people will be begging for the Old Halo 4 characteristics.

But, as Halo 4 is, Halo 5 will be its own game and should stay its own game.

Also, use Midship forge, and make a gametype “BRs only”.

343 gave you the tools to do this. You can do it.

> Because its a new game.
>
> The past games are meant for the old.
>
> When Halo 5 comes out, people will be begging for the Old Halo 4 characteristics.
>
> But, as Halo 4 is, Halo 5 will be its own game and should stay its own game.
>
>
> Also, use Midship forge, and make a gametype “BRs only”.
>
> 343 gave you the tools to do this. You can do it.

I can make a 4 shot BR or 3SK Pistol, sure. At the cost of every other weapon in the sandbox being stronger also. We can’t adjust individual weapon traits, that’s the problem,.