EVERYBODY VOTE FOR HALO 4!

We cant let it lose!

¿Que?

Sure we can. I don’t think it really deserves it.

I love Halo as much as the next guy but seriously. Do you honestly think 343i deserve a game of the year with the state of this launch?

> I love Halo as much as the next guy but seriously. Do you honestly think 343i deserve a game of the year with the state of this launch?

Haha, Halo 2 was way worse, Reach was unbearable. 343i did just fine.

happily voted for halo 4. :slight_smile:
i love this game.

borderlands 2 was just boring after the first hour or so.

Like hell I will…

> > I love Halo as much as the next guy but seriously. Do you honestly think 343i deserve a game of the year with the state of this launch?
>
> Haha, Halo 2 was way worse, Reach was unbearable. 343i did just fine.

If Reach is unbearable, then Halo 4 is even more so. It’s Campaign was atrocious, it has LESS Custom Game options than Reach and it’s Forge environments are truly a step down. Throw in the fact that this game suffers from the lack of a real beta test, the bugs and glitches and poor community support proves it.

Meh, it doesn’t really deserve it.

Against borderlands 2? I don’t know about that…

> > > I love Halo as much as the next guy but seriously. Do you honestly think 343i deserve a game of the year with the state of this launch?
> >
> > Haha, Halo 2 was way worse, Reach was unbearable. 343i did just fine.
>
> If Reach is unbearable, then Halo 4 is even more so. It’s Campaign was atrocious, it has LESS Custom Game options than Reach and it’s Forge environments are truly a step down. Throw in the fact that this game suffers from the lack of a real beta test, the bugs and glitches and poor community support proves it.

Oh god, are you really telling me that Reach’s campaign was better than 4’s? I haven’t had many real bugs and glitches that people are complaining about and the only upside that Reach has is it’s forge and customs. Otherwise, Halo 4 stomps on it.

I understand that Halo 4 wasn’t as good as people expected it to be, but it’s still a great game. Really? It’s losing to Borderlands 2?

BTW I voted. Halo 4, it’s not the best, but it deserves to go further.

Why would I care about what awards it earns? I love the game, but awards mean nothing to me.

> Oh god, are you really telling me that Reach’s campaign was better than 4’s?

Yes I am. Halo: Reach had a superior campaign. The only thing Halo 4 did right was Cortana and Chief’s relationship. Everything else was riddled with plotholes and canonical inconsistencies and poor pacing of the story. The Didact was a pitiful excuse for an antagonist and the characters were pale shadows of what they could’ve been.

The Halo 4 Terminals only compound this trend with even more canonical inconsistencies.

> I haven’t had many real bugs and glitches that people are complaining about

Good for you. Doesn’t mean they don’t occur.

> and the only upside that Reach has is it’s forge and customs. Otherwise, Halo 4 stomps on it.

Nope. It’s main multiplayer is a mess too with poorly thought out “replacements” for many core Halo gametypes. Where is Assault? Where is Free For All (not Regicide)? Where is VIP? It isn’t very well structured.

> > I love Halo as much as the next guy but seriously. Do you honestly think 343i deserve a game of the year with the state of this launch?
>

I said this in another thread and I will say it again.

By saying Halo 4 is atleast better than Halo 2 , what your saying is Halo 4 is marginally better than a 7 year old game that was one of the first games to incoperate the xboxlive system, built by a total of half the total staff of 343i (without counting Certain Affinity) and is reffered to even by it own creators as a"flamming turd of failure".

By using Halo 2 as a defense your literally calling into question 343i competency at making games.

this game doesnt deserve -Yoink-. i hope it doesnt win a single award

Seriously, these dumb kids need to stop thinking these awards mean something. Who the heck cares if halo 4 win or losses in these community awards. Just play the games that you like and enjoy.
That stupid VGA awards is limited and biased. I never cared for it but apparently kids like it.

> > Oh god, are you really telling me that Reach’s campaign was better than 4’s?
>
> <mark>Yes I am. Halo: Reach had a superior campaign.</mark> The only thing Halo 4 did right was Cortana and Chief’s relationship. Everything else was riddled with plotholes and canonical inconsistencies and poor pacing of the story. The Didact was a pitiful excuse for an antagonist and the characters were pale shadows of what they could’ve been.
>
> The Halo 4 Terminals only compound this trend with even more canonical inconsistencies.
>
>
>
> > I haven’t had many real bugs and glitches that people are complaining about
>
> Good for you. Doesn’t mean they don’t occur.
>
>
>
> > and the only upside that Reach has is it’s forge and customs. Otherwise, Halo 4 stomps on it.
>
> Nope. It’s main multiplayer is a mess too with poorly thought out “replacements” for many core Halo gametypes. Where is Assault? Where is Free For All (not Regicide)? Where is VIP? It isn’t very well structured.

Gonna have to disagree with you here, Cobra. Reach did a pitiful job of making me care about the characters. They were flat and uninteresting. While I agree that a lot of the characters in H4 are as well, they aren’t shoved in your face as much as Noble was.

The emotion could have been great, but there was that aforementioned problem of me not caring about Noble team at all. I liked Jorge, but once he died I just didn’t have any characters left to feel remotely sad over.

Now, the Halo 4 campaign. While I agree that the Didact was terrible as a villain, the rest was great IMO. It brought back so many feelings from Halo 3’s campaign. I anticipate the next games will be even better.

> Gonna have to disagree with you here, Cobra. Reach did a pitiful job of making me care about the characters. They were flat and uninteresting. While I agree that a lot of the characters in H4 are as well, they aren’t shoved in your face as much as Noble was.

Understandable. I will say though, to me Noble Team has more character than people give them credit for. It is all subtle though, so it isn’t your fault if you didn’t see it.

> The emotion could have been great, but there was that aforementioned problem of me not caring about Noble team at all. I liked Jorge, but once he died I just didn’t have any characters left to feel remotely sad over.

I can see that. But that said, I did like Noble and their subtle traits. When they started dying, I became sad.

> Now, the Halo 4 campaign. While I agree that the Didact was terrible as a villain, the rest was great IMO. It brought back so many feelings from Halo 3’s campaign. I anticipate the next games will be even better.

I just can’t get behind the numerous plotholes and lack of explanation on 343is part. It seems they thought everybody would have read 4 novels worth of text prior to playing, but nobody should have to do so. I did, but the game was still pretty confusing.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

>

Halo 2 turned into arguably the best Halo game ever while Halo 4 has no chance to even be in the top 3.

I would never vote for Halo 4 to win any sort of award since they do not deserve it at all. They gave us a broken game that caters to COD fans and noobs. You must be a cod fan or a noob

You know what I think i am going to vote agisnt Halo 4

EVERYONE VOTE AGAINST HALO 4