"Everybody uses DMR and boltshot"

Funnily enough, THEY DO NOT.

I’m barely ever killed by boltshot. I’m barely ever against people with a DMR, and even then using a carbine or BR, I can kill them.

The word “melodramatic” should be used more often, 343i forums. You want change from professional people. You want to be respected. Why not stop acting like a 5 year old who has chocolate all around their faces whilst protesting their innocence?

DMR, everyone uses.

Boltshot is a rare find and even then they don’t use it

There can be only one gun and it must be the BR to validate whatever it they need validating. I like both but I’d drop them in a second for the SAW and Railgun.

We all play on different levels of skill and that pairs you up with higher skilled players. If you don’t use a DMR in my games, than you’re destined to lose.

I’m currently using the Lightrifle and I don’t seem to be having a problem against DMR users.

The DMR is everywhere but that doesn’t bother me. I rarely see the boltshot though.

> We all play on different levels of skill and that pairs you up with higher skilled players. If you don’t use a DMR in my games, than you’re destined to lose.

Like he said. The majority of you play against morrons who barely know what game they are playing and use that as proof. Go play against good players then come back. Heck watch anyone on twitch tv please. At high levels you will never get close to someone without being bolt shot. Even though the BR is the weapon of choice because it’s more competitive everyone knows the DMR over powers it in every way.

> Funnily enough, THEY DO NOT.
>
> <mark>I’m barely ever killed by boltshot</mark>. I’m barely ever against people with a DMR, and even then using a carbine or BR, I can kill them.
>
> The word “melodramatic” should be used more often, 343i forums. You want change from professional people. You want to be respected. Why not stop acting like a 5 year old who has chocolate all around their faces whilst protesting their innocence?

Lol,

Everyday until you never forget.

Consider the following:

This isn’t JUST about your deaths involving the Boltshot. Consider this:

> The fact that if it doesn’t kill you it certainly almost does more times than your deaths showing up with your stats. I’ve been saying this for a while and no one seems to care even though this will clear up SO much confusion and bull behind weapon kills- Weapon Carry & Damage Distribution Chart, NOT a kill chart.

See which weapons are doing the most damage.
See which weapons are being abused.
See which weapons are being used incessantly.
See which weapons are being used as a primary within each match.
See which peoples carry time with each weapon.
See which people have what weapons as their loadouts.
See which weapons are often used in their loadouts.
See which weapon loadouts they’re using in each match.
See which people actually bought which weapons.

You really want to talk about the Boltshot, get 343i to give us a real chart of who is actually using what and using it when and how often. This can be applied to the Boltshot and then you can really see how many people use it or plans on using it.

You may also consider these questions:

How many times have you died from the Boltshot in the form of a one shot kill when they’re camping corners??
How many times have you died from the Boltshot in the form of a one shot kill when they aren’t camping?
How many times have you died from the Boltshot being overcharged shot twice?
How many times have you died from the Boltshot being fired like a Mauler/Plasma Pistol and then having them use a different weapon to finish you off?
How many times have you almost died from the Boltshot, but you barely survive?
How many times have you killed a person that had a Boltshot next to their dead body?

ALL this attributes to the fact that people within matchmaking thrive on the Boltshot because it’s easy and effective.

I’ve shot the DMR tonight…but not managed to shoot my bolt yet !!!

I was forced to used the DMR it’s more difficult to compete without it. There isn’t a chance in hell that I’m using the Boltshot. I can’t stand the thing. Although I did have fun killing a guy then taking his Boltshot and killing him with it when he instant respawned. Hahahaha…