Every1 wants H2 RANKING

1-50 like Halo 2 Im not much of a forum person but this is coming from a real person and i promise alot alot will agree unless your some forum groupie or some 343 worker posting on here defending your own game but seriously HALO 2 RANKS were the hardest nd best ranking ever why do you think everyone was addicted and kept playing it made the game what it is today! People teamed up and tryed so hard to win , i saw someone say you get carried but thats dumb no offense. It was team effort. I havnt fully understood this new system yet but i thought in your trailer you SAID ITS ALL ABOUT TEAM WINNING NOT INDIVIDUAL NOT SAYING THATS A BAD THING just saying maybe should bring it back halo 3 ranking was to easy. Anyway just my opinion but so many agree out there and im just trying and hoping 343 will think about it. Not cod style ranking but so far beta is pretty awsome. New abilitys and stuff and glad there is SPRINT.thanks for listening, go HALO 2 Ranking lol all the peole that made the game what it is today will AGREE. MY GT= xTrippyDREAMS

I did like Halo 2 ranking up until the point of stand by. It was good. I understand the ranking system probably isn’t their highest concern right now but it’s something they shoulder conside hearing about from everyone.

I’ve got faith they’re still going to work on it. I’m just sad that the beta will come to and end and I have to wait nearly a year to play it again. It’s the multiplayer I’ve been missing in my life. Just my opinion though.

> 2535450303323782;1:
> 1-50 like Halo 2 Im not much of a forum person but this is coming from a real person and i promise alot alot will agree unless your some forum groupie or some 343 worker posting on here defending your own game but seriously HALO 2 RANKS were the hardest nd best ranking ever why do you think everyone was addicted and kept playing it made the game what it is today! People teamed up and tryed so hard to win , i saw someone say you get carried but thats dumb no offense. It was team effort. I havnt fully understood this new system yet but i thought in your trailer you SAID ITS ALL ABOUT TEAM WINNING NOT INDIVIDUAL NOT SAYING THATS A BAD THING just saying maybe should bring it back halo 3 ranking was to easy. Anyway just my opinion but so many agree out there and im just trying and hoping 343 will think about it. Not cod style ranking but so far beta is pretty awsome. New abilitys and stuff and glad there is SPRINT.thanks for listening, go HALO 2 Ranking lol all the peole that made the game what it is today will AGREE. MY GT= xTrippyDREAMS

But not everyone likes it. Even when players get to 50 some are still -Yoink- compared to other rank 50s and doesnt show skill. The system at the moment with tiers I think is far better and if you want a number get to semi-pro or pro level

I do? Thanks for letting me know. I had no idea.

I don’t.

I want a ranking system that puts me against players of equal skill or higher. This H5 ranking is mostly (9 times out of 10) doing that. More than happy with it.

No1 had a 50 in halo 2 until cheating!!! All the pros were stuck at 48 at highest cuz it was match up so evenly no1 was winning that, many in a row it was win win lose cuz it was that competitive. And i agree not the first thing on there mind but then they see why HALO HAS LOST SO MANY PLAYERS THOSE ARE FACTS BUNGIE DID IT RIGHT. HALO should involve but thats y i like all new abilities but ranking was the MAJOR thing and why people played non stop. Cant hide the truthe!

I want a ranking system that shows off what I worked hard for. You can start out as a semi-pro after 10 matches, so it really doesn’t mean much. Meh…

i like the ranking of halo 5 it has to improve but its a great way. I heard that one of the guys from blizzard who made ranking system for games like starcraft 2 is working with 343i, so it can only be great :slight_smile:

> 2533274801034896;9:
> i like the ranking of halo 5 it has to improve but its a great way. I heard that one of the guys from blizzard who made ranking system for games like starcraft 2 is working with 343i, so it can only be great :slight_smile:

Josh Menke. He’s left now. The ranking system is complete, its what we’re getting at release.

Keep the tiers and the top 200 for pros just like league of legends-then you atleast know who the best really is. Having a 50 in Halo 3 was too easy. Halo 2 was completely screwed by moders, stand-byers, and bridgers…I can’t take that game seriously when high ranked game where not legitimate.

> 2667980672125011;10:
> > 2533274801034896;9:
> > i like the ranking of halo 5 it has to improve but its a great way. I heard that one of the guys from blizzard who made ranking system for games like starcraft 2 is working with 343i, so it can only be great :slight_smile:
>
>
> Josh Menke. He’s left now. The ranking system is complete, its what we’re getting at release.

oh i didnt know he left already. so is semi pro the max rank??

> 2667980672125011;6:
> I want a ranking system that puts me against players of equal skill or higher. This H5 ranking is mostly (9 times out of 10) doing that. More than happy with it.

Think about it. You are Gold, and another player is Silver. The silver player is less than you, so you can’t play against him. However, you are higher than him, so he can play against you.

> 2533274806882789;8:
> I want a ranking system that shows off what I worked hard for. You can start out as a semi-pro after 10 matches, so it really doesn’t mean much. Meh…

Yup the Halo 5 Rankink is awful and boring.

Play 10 Matches with good people, reach Pro and you are done. Now what? Get a higher meaningless 4 digit number? Wow…

1-50 is way more exciting.

i actually read now there is pro and semi pro. there are 7 tiers in ranking system, thats great it could not be better for balanced matches in H5.

All I’m going to say is that the Halo 2 Ranking system was cool, but to difficult. My personal favorite was Halo 3, it was still difficult just not as rough as the Halo 2. All in all the Halo 3 ranking system was the best (in my opinion). Also due to the fact that when going to a 50 it still was determined by the amount of exp you had in the playlist. Say you have a 49 with 5000 exp, it would take 20+ games to rank to a 50 at least. That is what true skill based ranking is all about, if you truly are worth the rank then you will have to work to achieve it. Halo 2 was just so difficult everyone was stuck at 30-35-40, honestly what is the fun in that? You never have any hope of achieving a 50 period. When it comes to the Halo 5 ranking system however I do like the way it is set up, but I feel that there should be some sort of way to alter the rank of single players. If you go super positive and your whole team goes very negative it is very unfair for you to suffer the same fate, especially if none of your friends play due to the MCC. I think that to make Halo 5 great the ranking system needs to be based more strictly around the KDA and less strictly around the winning.

> 2533274801034896;15:
> i actually read now there is pro and semi pro. there are 7 tiers in ranking system, thats great it could not be better for balanced matches in H5.

Thing is there are never balanced matches in h5…

So yeah…

> 2535450303323782;1:
> 1-50 like Halo 2 Im not much of a forum person but this is coming from a real person and i promise alot alot will agree unless your some forum groupie or some 343 worker posting on here defending your own game but seriously HALO 2 RANKS were the hardest nd best ranking ever why do you think everyone was addicted and kept playing it made the game what it is today! People teamed up and tryed so hard to win , i saw someone say you get carried but thats dumb no offense. It was team effort. I havnt fully understood this new system yet but i thought in your trailer you SAID ITS ALL ABOUT TEAM WINNING NOT INDIVIDUAL NOT SAYING THATS A BAD THING just saying maybe should bring it back halo 3 ranking was to easy. Anyway just my opinion but so many agree out there and im just trying and hoping 343 will think about it. Not cod style ranking but so far beta is pretty awsome. New abilitys and stuff and glad there is SPRINT.thanks for listening, go HALO 2 Ranking lol all the peole that made the game what it is today will AGREE. MY GT= xTrippyDREAMS

i like halo 3 rank system better

343 should add in a “loss” penalty for quitters. Right now, people can just bounce out of a game before they lose and not have their rank affected. It seems the whole ranking system itself needs some work.

I actually prefer the ranking system 343 came up with. Reach’s ranking system for Arena was my favorite to date and Halo 5’s system seems similar. I hope they include seasons as well, or atleast include personal rank history in the service record.