Every weapon should be in Halo 4.

Logically, if the multiplayer is a simulation then every single weapon the UNSC has encountered or made should be in said simulation.

Especially Alien weapons.

As long as they are all useful sure.The more the merrier.

Not a chance…

Why do people keep posting these? I mean, the first 15 threads didn’t cover it?

Then we would have way to many weapons, besides 343i would have to “change” them all so they aren’t too powerfull over the other weapons…

> Not a chance…
>
> Why do people keep posting these? I mean, the first 15 threads didn’t cover it?

Noones posted anything like this, I don’t think you get what I’m trying to say.

> Then we would have way to many weapons, besides 343i would have to “change” them all so they aren’t too powerfull over the other weapons…

Well yeah…But there’s no reason for the UNSC not to.

that would create a situation where some guns would not be useful because there would be a better version of it. or something like it that could do its job but better. plus thats WAY too many weapons.

> that would create a situation where some guns would not be useful because there would be a better version of it. or something like it that could do its job but better. plus thats WAY too many weapons.

I know it would, but that’s irrelevant to the Halo universe. This is what the UNSC would logically do.

> > that would create a situation where some guns would not be useful because there would be a better version of it. or something like it that could do its job but better. plus thats WAY too many weapons.
>
> I know it would, but that’s irrelevant to the Halo universe. This is what the UNSC would logically do.

well it doesn’t matter what the UNSC would do. thats not an excuse to put every weapon in the game.

Canonically, yes. But that would clutter the sandbox as we would have like 5 weapons to fit one role. It would be too much, IMO.

> > > that would create a situation where some guns would not be useful because there would be a better version of it. or something like it that could do its job but better. plus thats WAY too many weapons.
> >
> > I know it would, but that’s irrelevant to the Halo universe. This is what the UNSC would logically do.
>
> well it doesn’t matter what the UNSC would do. thats not an excuse to put every weapon in the game.

Yes it does matter what the UNSC would do.

> Canonically, yes. But that would clutter the sandbox as we would have like 5 weapons to fit one role. It would be too much, IMO.

But still logically…

> Canonically, yes. But that would clutter the sandbox as we would have like 5 weapons to fit one role. It would be too much, IMO.

This^
Also the fact that Spartan training might’ve changed for the Spartans, and they’re not proficient in ALL weapons anymore…more like a few weapons…

> > > > that would create a situation where some guns would not be useful because there would be a better version of it. or something like it that could do its job but better. plus thats WAY too many weapons.
> > >
> > > I know it would, but that’s irrelevant to the Halo universe. This is what the UNSC would logically do.
> >
> > well it doesn’t matter what the UNSC would do. thats not an excuse to put every weapon in the game.
>
> Yes it does matter what the UNSC would do.

i already explained why it wouldn’t work. its the same reason why elites arn’t in MP. just because we fought them before doesn’t mean we should train to kill them after they became friends.

why train them to use out dated weapons? or to use anything that isn’t current? your taking the phrase “be ready for everything” to serious. if were talking about story since that “makes sense” that would be a waste of money time and effort for people to buy the guns and equipment to mass produce them and to find hire and pay people to train in outdated things.

> > Canonically, yes. But that would clutter the sandbox as we would have like 5 weapons to fit one role. It would be too much, IMO.
>
> This^
> Also the fact that Spartan training might’ve changed for the Spartans, and they’re not proficient in ALL weapons anymore…more like a few weapons…

yes this. there training is different from a spartan 2. 3’s and 4’s are basically upgraded marines. they are trained to use the armor they use. thats about it.

> > > > > that would create a situation where some guns would not be useful because there would be a better version of it. or something like it that could do its job but better. plus thats WAY too many weapons.
> > > >
> > > > I know it would, but that’s irrelevant to the Halo universe. This is what the UNSC would logically do.
> > >
> > > well it doesn’t matter what the UNSC would do. thats not an excuse to put every weapon in the game.
> >
> > Yes it does matter what the UNSC would do.
>
> i already explained why it wouldn’t work. its the same reason why elites arn’t in MP. just because we fought them before doesn’t mean we should train to kill them after they became friends.
>
> why train them to use out dated weapons? or to use anything that isn’t current? your taking the phrase “be ready for everything” to serious. if were talking about story since that “makes sense” that would be a waste of money time and effort for people to buy the guns and equipment to mass produce them and to find hire and pay people to train in outdated things.

They could just program it in the simulation of online… and that would only cost time…

> > > > > > that would create a situation where some guns would not be useful because there would be a better version of it. or something like it that could do its job but better. plus thats WAY too many weapons.
> > > > >
> > > > > I know it would, but that’s irrelevant to the Halo universe. This is what the UNSC would logically do.
> > > >
> > > > well it doesn’t matter what the UNSC would do. thats not an excuse to put every weapon in the game.
> > >
> > > Yes it does matter what the UNSC would do.
> >
> > i already explained why it wouldn’t work. its the same reason why elites arn’t in MP. just because we fought them before doesn’t mean we should train to kill them after they became friends.
> >
> > why train them to use out dated weapons? or to use anything that isn’t current? your taking the phrase “be ready for everything” to serious. if were talking about story since that “makes sense” that would be a waste of money time and effort for people to buy the guns and equipment to mass produce them and to find hire and pay people to train in outdated things.
>
> They could just program it in the simulation of online… and that would only cost time…

you would have to pay the programmer. time and money and lots of it since infinity is part forunner. and you’d still have to pay someone to explain how each weapon/ equipment works to put it into the program.

these ar spartan 4’s presumably cheaper to produce then spartan 3’s and 2’s. they get less training as well. all spartan 4’s are is upgraded marines. they have augments to handle the armor. why would they pour more money into a project that costed them less? they arn’t training a super soldier bad -Yoink- spartan 2. everything is less for spartant 4’s so why would they give more/ better training then even spartan 3’s?

Every weapon should be in Halo 4 forge but not every weapon will necessarily be used on Halo 4 maps - some weapons should be in forge only.

> > > > > > > that would create a situation where some guns would not be useful because there would be a better version of it. or something like it that could do its job but better. plus thats WAY too many weapons.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I know it would, but that’s irrelevant to the Halo universe. This is what the UNSC would logically do.
> > > > >
> > > > > well it doesn’t matter what the UNSC would do. thats not an excuse to put every weapon in the game.
> > > >
> > > > Yes it does matter what the UNSC would do.
> > >
> > > i already explained why it wouldn’t work. its the same reason why elites arn’t in MP. just because we fought them before doesn’t mean we should train to kill them after they became friends.
> > >
> > > why train them to use out dated weapons? or to use anything that isn’t current? your taking the phrase “be ready for everything” to serious. if were talking about story since that “makes sense” that would be a waste of money time and effort for people to buy the guns and equipment to mass produce them and to find hire and pay people to train in outdated things.
> >
> > They could just program it in the simulation of online… and that would only cost time…
>
> you would have to pay the programmer. time and money and lots of it since infinity is part forunner. and you’d still have to pay someone to explain how each weapon/ equipment works to put it into the program.
>
> these ar spartan 4’s presumably cheaper to produce then spartan 3’s and 2’s. they get less training as well. all spartan 4’s are is upgraded marines. they have augments to handle the armor. why would they pour more money into a project that costed them less? they arn’t training a super soldier bad -Yoink!- spartan 2. <mark>everything is less for spartant 4’s so why would they give more/ better training then even spartan 3’s</mark>?

Ehmm… so they are better soldiers?

> > > > > > > > that would create a situation where some guns would not be useful because there would be a better version of it. or something like it that could do its job but better. plus thats WAY too many weapons.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I know it would, but that’s irrelevant to the Halo universe. This is what the UNSC would logically do.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > well it doesn’t matter what the UNSC would do. thats not an excuse to put every weapon in the game.
> > > > >
> > > > > Yes it does matter what the UNSC would do.
> > > >
> > > > i already explained why it wouldn’t work. its the same reason why elites arn’t in MP. just because we fought them before doesn’t mean we should train to kill them after they became friends.
> > > >
> > > > why train them to use out dated weapons? or to use anything that isn’t current? your taking the phrase “be ready for everything” to serious. if were talking about story since that “makes sense” that would be a waste of money time and effort for people to buy the guns and equipment to mass produce them and to find hire and pay people to train in outdated things.
> > >
> > > They could just program it in the simulation of online… and that would only cost time…
> >
> > you would have to pay the programmer. time and money and lots of it since infinity is part forunner. and you’d still have to pay someone to explain how each weapon/ equipment works to put it into the program.
> >
> > these ar spartan 4’s presumably cheaper to produce then spartan 3’s and 2’s. they get less training as well. all spartan 4’s are is upgraded marines. they have augments to handle the armor. why would they pour more money into a project that costed them less? they arn’t training a super soldier bad -Yoink!- spartan 2. <mark>everything is less for spartant 4’s so why would they give more/ better training then even spartan 3’s</mark>?
>
> Ehmm… so they are better soldiers?

they already are with the armor. they might get slightly better training then a standard marine. but not by much. they are expendable. just like spartan 3’s it would not make financal since to pour more money into guys that will most likely die anyway. the fact that they have better armor and get simulation training to begin with makes them better. pouring any more money in would just bankrupt people.