Every weapon in Halo 5 needs to be nerfed

I think it’s too unfair that Spartans can kill other Spartans from a distance, because obviously that’s OP af. The best solution is to take away all guns in the Halo universe and to equip everyone with medieval style weaponry. The bow and crossbows should be legendary reqs and the only ranged weaponry in the game. Imagine how much fun the game would be if everyone had great swords and kits as. Also the energy sword has to go because it’s too futuristic. Trust me guys I know what I’m talking about I took a class in games design ok? Please like, comment and subscribe if you want more good ideas like this. Peace.

no just no. i don’t care if its a joke… still funny though. :slight_smile:

“g8 ideas m8!” - the leader of 343, John 117 Cena.

Might as well take away the armor too. Go primal.

Joke or not I’m not exactly a fan of the lowered ttk and I preferred Halo reach’s ttk as it wasn’t too high and it didn’t make the Shields seem pointless.

If this was serious the obvious solution would be to buff shields, health, and add armor lock of course.

I wouldn’t say they need be nerfed more so tweaked to make for a more fair experience. Here is a link to a post a made today discussing some weapon tweaks/balances, let me know what you think.

I wouldn’t say they need be nerfed more so tweaked to make for a more fair experience. Here is a link to a post a made today discussing some weapon tweaks/balances, let me know what you think.

I suggest we use squirty water guns and hoses.

> 2533274860390817;9:
> I suggest we use squirty water guns and hoses.

And the Spartans should wear white t-shirts instead of armor.

> 2533274860390817;9:
> I suggest we use squirty water guns and hoses.

Don’t forget about water balloons!

> 2535455681930574;11:
> > 2533274860390817;9:
> > I suggest we use squirty water guns and hoses.
>
>
> Don’t forget about water balloons!

If water balloons were added there would be threads calling for the splash damage to be reduced.

less bullets more sticks and stones

They need to add in a rock throwing mechanic.

I think all of the weapons should be nerfed to the point where halo begins to feel like a paintball game :slight_smile: however the medieval halo mentioned above is a close runner up in my opinion. Lol why is it that everyone cries “NERF” instead of giting gud.

> 2533274860390817;12:
> > 2535455681930574;11:
> > > 2533274860390817;9:
> > > I suggest we use squirty water guns and hoses.
> >
> >
> > Don’t forget about water balloons!
>
>
> If water balloons were added there would be threads calling for the splash damage to be reduced.

Then let’s just have a flat balloon with no water. See? Easy fix!

> 2533274834946251;13:
> less bullets more sticks and stones

“When I joined the Corps, we didn’t have any fancy-shmancy tanks! We had sticks! Two sticks and a rock for a whole platoon! And we had to share the rock!”

Why don’t we throw marshmallows at each other? And get rid of crouching, jumping, walking, and sprinting! Everybody wins!

> 2533274898552873;5:
> Joke or not I’m not exactly a fan of the lowered ttk and I preferred Halo reach’s ttk as it wasn’t too high and it didn’t make the Shields seem pointless.

Then they unfortunately would have to remove Sprint and most of the Spartan Abilities as well. Fast gameplay and high ttk don’t play well together unless the maps are all completely wide open with very little cover (something Halo 4’s maps addressed very well actually…)

> 2533274880163863;1:
> I think it’s too unfair that Spartans can kill other Spartans from a distance, because obviously that’s OP af. The best solution is to take away all guns in the Halo universe and to equip everyone with medieval style weaponry. The bow and crossbows should be legendary reqs and the only ranged weaponry in the game. Imagine how much fun the game would be if everyone had great swords and kits as. Also the energy sword has to go because it’s too futuristic. Trust me guys I know what I’m talking about I took a class in games design ok? Please like, comment and subscribe if you want more good ideas like this. Peace.

Cuz lord help a game set in 2550’s to have advanced guns!

> 2535413090795215;15:
> I think all of the weapons should be nerfed to the point where halo begins to feel like a paintball game :slight_smile: however the medieval halo mentioned above is a close runner up in my opinion. Lol why is it that everyone cries “NERF” instead of giting gud.

I think a paintball mode where the bulletholes/ wall marks were colored like paintball would be hokey enough to be fun in social. I recall Goldeneye had paintball mode.