Every thing made avalible in Forge world

Bungie stated that everything would be made available in Forge world, this was not true.

I can go on the map Powerhouse and spawn a dumpster, covenant antenna, or a plasma battery, Why couldn’t I spawn these items in Forge world the map only Powerhouse? why?

The vehicles on the last mission the trucks why can’t I spawn these thing’s in Forge world?. People got excited about how bungie was letting people drive a Forklift but you can’t spawn it in Forge world. Little details and pieces like this make Forge world fun and I’m sure the Machinama community would appreciate vehicles like trucks and forklifts for the more urban settings on there video’s.

Imagine making a super power-full Vehicle cannon in Halo 4 forge and down the ramp comes a forklift or a truck now that I would like to see. Even now on the LASO missions of the pillar of autumn my friends never take the mongooses we always get in the trucks, because it’s fun.

I’m not saying let us spawn pelicans although that would be cool but the little things like trucks and I’m sure a lot of people want to spawn the Troop transport hog and ACTUALLY get in the back and have like 6 passengers and 1 driver 1 in the passenger seat too Spartans on each side of the railing of the vehicle and 1 at the very back. That would be great for just dropping off 3/4 of the team right behind blue base… if they didn’t already blow you up and get a Kilimanjaro.

343 please make every thing available in Forge world not just like have special items be on smaller maps EVERYTHING on forge world. And weather effects would be nice.

OK im pumped

mix H3 / HR

and Boooom

amazing lets go

Ok, first, I was like “Oh boy another one of those threads asking for every thing in all maps, even in DLC maps be in Forge World” But then I read your post, and I approve, just as long as you don’t expect that any new objects in any DLC maps be added to Forge world, because that will not happen.

it would be better with AI marines and teammates and dorrs (not an arch shaped like a door)but a falcon can still be considered a “transport” vehicle because it’s used that way in campaign and you can make a civilian location via buildings+unlimited credit cheats+unlimited items

> Ok, first, I was like “Oh boy another one of those threads asking for every thing in all maps, even in DLC maps be in Forge World” But then I read your post, and I approve, just as long as you don’t expect that any new objects in any DLC maps be added to Forge world, because that will not happen.

Why couldn’t that happen, though? Why couldn’t they make the Forge palette separate from the actual maps (rather than embedded into each map separately)? This would allow the palette to be expanded without having to alter the code of previous maps.

Unless of course you mean Reach’s Forge World; I agree there. I’m talking about the H4 Forge. With H4, they should make the Forge palette a separate entity from the maps, so that it can be expanded with DLC & still be available to older maps (the original maps + any previous DLC). Of course, if they haven’t already gone down that route, it’s probably too late now. Should be done in 5, if that’s the case.