Every Single Halo 4 OST track preview

Thanks to Moa for finding this! My personal favourites are Green and Blue, Solace, Acendancy, Faithless and TO Galaxy!

http://www.youtube.com/TheLittleMoa

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/halo-4-original-soundtrack/id561084369

The Electro feel from Ascendancy really hit my nostalgia, it felt so much like Star wars republic commando and the original Red Faction!

I’ve already heard these.

They are brilliant.

> I’ve already heard these.
>
> They are brilliant.

Green and Blue nearly brought a tear to my eye…

Moa I didn’t know you had a Youtube channel, but I have 3 words for you.

Sub -Yoinking!- Scribed.

> > I’ve already heard these.
> >
> > They are brilliant.
>
> Green and Blue nearly brought a tear to my eye…

I suddenly get the feeling you’ve been eyeing my Twitter feed.

But yeah same here.

> > > I’ve already heard these.
> > >
> > > They are brilliant.
> >
> > Green and Blue nearly brought a tear to my eye…
>
> I suddenly get the feeling you’ve been eyeing my Twitter feed.
>
> But yeah same here.

I’ve been eyeing Moa’s :stuck_out_tongue:

There is a direct link to the Playlist I made for all fifteen tracks!

> > > > I’ve already heard these.
> > > >
> > > > They are brilliant.
> > >
> > > Green and Blue nearly brought a tear to my eye…
> >
> > I suddenly get the feeling you’ve been eyeing my Twitter feed.
> >
> > But yeah same here.
>
> I’ve been eyeing Moa’s :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow OK…

I’m going to go with the fact that these are in chronological order and the names of the tracks have some sort of meaning (Take “Awakening” for example. Or “Faithless”; which means treacherous/disloyal)

I’m pretty sure we can make our own conclusions as to what “Green and Blue” is.

> https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR9cWI6CW3fTf67f4M_Hg3comLxaxoaN-
>
> There is a direct link to the Playlist I made for all fifteen tracks!

For providing me with this playlist,I will spare your species.

> > > > > I’ve already heard these.
> > > > >
> > > > > They are brilliant.
> > > >
> > > > Green and Blue nearly brought a tear to my eye…
> > >
> > > I suddenly get the feeling you’ve been eyeing my Twitter feed.
> > >
> > > But yeah same here.
> >
> > I’ve been eyeing Moa’s :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Wow OK…
>
> I’m going to go with the fact that these are in chronological order and the names of the tracks have some sort of meaning (Take “Awakening” for example. Or “Faithless”; which means treacherous/disloyal)
>
> I’m pretty sure we can make our own conclusions as to what “Green and Blue” is.

Sadly…

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/halo-4-original-soundtrack/id561084369

The iTunes link for anyone who wishes to listen from iTunes or pre-order the soundtrack itself!

> > > > > > I’ve already heard these.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > They are brilliant.
> > > > >
> > > > > Green and Blue nearly brought a tear to my eye…
> > > >
> > > > I suddenly get the feeling you’ve been eyeing my Twitter feed.
> > > >
> > > > But yeah same here.
> > >
> > > I’ve been eyeing Moa’s :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > Wow OK…
> >
> > I’m going to go with the fact that these are in chronological order and the names of the tracks have some sort of meaning (Take “Awakening” for example. Or “Faithless”; which means treacherous/disloyal)
> >
> > I’m pretty sure we can make our own conclusions as to what “Green and Blue” is.
>
> Sadly…

What do you mean by that?

> > > > > > > I’ve already heard these.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > They are brilliant.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Green and Blue nearly brought a tear to my eye…
> > > > >
> > > > > I suddenly get the feeling you’ve been eyeing my Twitter feed.
> > > > >
> > > > > But yeah same here.
> > > >
> > > > I’ve been eyeing Moa’s :stuck_out_tongue:
> > >
> > > Wow OK…
> > >
> > > I’m going to go with the fact that these are in chronological order and the names of the tracks have some sort of meaning (Take “Awakening” for example. Or “Faithless”; which means treacherous/disloyal)
> > >
> > > I’m pretty sure we can make our own conclusions as to what “Green and Blue” is.
> >
> > Sadly…
>
> What do you mean by that?

Green representing Chief, Blue representing Cortana, Cortana near death, end of the game, sad music.

> > > > > > > > I’ve already heard these.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > They are brilliant.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Green and Blue nearly brought a tear to my eye…
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I suddenly get the feeling you’ve been eyeing my Twitter feed.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > But yeah same here.
> > > > >
> > > > > I’ve been eyeing Moa’s :stuck_out_tongue:
> > > >
> > > > Wow OK…
> > > >
> > > > I’m going to go with the fact that these are in chronological order and the names of the tracks have some sort of meaning (Take “Awakening” for example. Or “Faithless”; which means treacherous/disloyal)
> > > >
> > > > I’m pretty sure we can make our own conclusions as to what “Green and Blue” is.
> > >
> > > Sadly…
> >
> > What do you mean by that?
>
> Green representing Chief, Blue representing Cortana, Cortana near death, end of the game, sad music.

I wouldn’t necessarily call the music sad at all Cosmic. And do keep in mind this is only a minute and a half of a seven+ minute track.

> > > > > > > > > I’ve already heard these.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > They are brilliant.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Green and Blue nearly brought a tear to my eye…
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I suddenly get the feeling you’ve been eyeing my Twitter feed.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > But yeah same here.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I’ve been eyeing Moa’s :stuck_out_tongue:
> > > > >
> > > > > Wow OK…
> > > > >
> > > > > I’m going to go with the fact that these are in chronological order and the names of the tracks have some sort of meaning (Take “Awakening” for example. Or “Faithless”; which means treacherous/disloyal)
> > > > >
> > > > > I’m pretty sure we can make our own conclusions as to what “Green and Blue” is.
> > > >
> > > > Sadly…
> > >
> > > What do you mean by that?
> >
> > Green representing Chief, Blue representing Cortana, Cortana near death, end of the game, sad music.
>
> I wouldn’t necessarily call the music sad at all Cosmic. And do keep in mind this is only a minute and a half of a seven+ minute track.

IMO it’s got a very sad emotional vibe to it, well what we’ve heard of it anyway.

> > > > > > > > > > I’ve already heard these.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > They are brilliant.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Green and Blue nearly brought a tear to my eye…
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > I suddenly get the feeling you’ve been eyeing my Twitter feed.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > But yeah same here.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I’ve been eyeing Moa’s :stuck_out_tongue:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Wow OK…
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I’m going to go with the fact that these are in chronological order and the names of the tracks have some sort of meaning (Take “Awakening” for example. Or “Faithless”; which means treacherous/disloyal)
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I’m pretty sure we can make our own conclusions as to what “Green and Blue” is.
> > > > >
> > > > > Sadly…
> > > >
> > > > What do you mean by that?
> > >
> > > Green representing Chief, Blue representing Cortana, Cortana near death, end of the game, sad music.
> >
> > I wouldn’t necessarily call the music sad at all Cosmic. And do keep in mind this is only a minute and a half of a seven+ minute track.
>
> IMO it’s got a very sad emotional vibe to it, well what we’ve heard of it anyway.

It sure does create a sentimental tone of sorts. But I wouldn’t go as far as saying it’s sad.

> > > > > > > > > > > I’ve already heard these.
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > They are brilliant.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Green and Blue nearly brought a tear to my eye…
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > I suddenly get the feeling you’ve been eyeing my Twitter feed.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > But yeah same here.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > I’ve been eyeing Moa’s :stuck_out_tongue:
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Wow OK…
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I’m going to go with the fact that these are in chronological order and the names of the tracks have some sort of meaning (Take “Awakening” for example. Or “Faithless”; which means treacherous/disloyal)
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I’m pretty sure we can make our own conclusions as to what “Green and Blue” is.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Sadly…
> > > > >
> > > > > What do you mean by that?
> > > >
> > > > Green representing Chief, Blue representing Cortana, Cortana near death, end of the game, sad music.
> > >
> > > I wouldn’t necessarily call the music sad at all Cosmic. And do keep in mind this is only a minute and a half of a seven+ minute track.
> >
> > IMO it’s got a very sad emotional vibe to it, well what we’ve heard of it anyway.
>
> It sure does create a sentimental tone of sorts. But I wouldn’t go as far as saying it’s sad.

The little, beep boops, make me think mechanical failure aswell for some reason

> > > > > > > > > > > > I’ve already heard these.
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > They are brilliant.
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > Green and Blue nearly brought a tear to my eye…
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > I suddenly get the feeling you’ve been eyeing my Twitter feed.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > But yeah same here.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > I’ve been eyeing Moa’s :stuck_out_tongue:
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Wow OK…
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > I’m going to go with the fact that these are in chronological order and the names of the tracks have some sort of meaning (Take “Awakening” for example. Or “Faithless”; which means treacherous/disloyal)
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > I’m pretty sure we can make our own conclusions as to what “Green and Blue” is.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Sadly…
> > > > > >
> > > > > > What do you mean by that?
> > > > >
> > > > > Green representing Chief, Blue representing Cortana, Cortana near death, end of the game, sad music.
> > > >
> > > > I wouldn’t necessarily call the music sad at all Cosmic. And do keep in mind this is only a minute and a half of a seven+ minute track.
> > >
> > > IMO it’s got a very sad emotional vibe to it, well what we’ve heard of it anyway.
> >
> > It sure does create a sentimental tone of sorts. But I wouldn’t go as far as saying it’s sad.
>
> The little, beep boops, make me think mechanical failure aswell for some reason

That’s a very interesting point you just made. They reminded me more of the sounds of space however.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > I’ve already heard these.
> > > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > > They are brilliant.
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > Green and Blue nearly brought a tear to my eye…
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > I suddenly get the feeling you’ve been eyeing my Twitter feed.
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > But yeah same here.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > I’ve been eyeing Moa’s :stuck_out_tongue:
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Wow OK…
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > I’m going to go with the fact that these are in chronological order and the names of the tracks have some sort of meaning (Take “Awakening” for example. Or “Faithless”; which means treacherous/disloyal)
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > I’m pretty sure we can make our own conclusions as to what “Green and Blue” is.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Sadly…
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > What do you mean by that?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Green representing Chief, Blue representing Cortana, Cortana near death, end of the game, sad music.
> > > > >
> > > > > I wouldn’t necessarily call the music sad at all Cosmic. And do keep in mind this is only a minute and a half of a seven+ minute track.
> > > >
> > > > IMO it’s got a very sad emotional vibe to it, well what we’ve heard of it anyway.
> > >
> > > It sure does create a sentimental tone of sorts. But I wouldn’t go as far as saying it’s sad.
> >
> > The little, beep boops, make me think mechanical failure aswell for some reason
>
> That’s a very interesting point you just made. They reminded me more of the <mark>sounds of space however.</mark>

This aswell.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > I’ve already heard these.
> > > > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > > > They are brilliant.
> > > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > > Green and Blue nearly brought a tear to my eye…
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > I suddenly get the feeling you’ve been eyeing my Twitter feed.
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > But yeah same here.
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > I’ve been eyeing Moa’s :stuck_out_tongue:
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Wow OK…
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > I’m going to go with the fact that these are in chronological order and the names of the tracks have some sort of meaning (Take “Awakening” for example. Or “Faithless”; which means treacherous/disloyal)
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > I’m pretty sure we can make our own conclusions as to what “Green and Blue” is.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Sadly…
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > What do you mean by that?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Green representing Chief, Blue representing Cortana, Cortana near death, end of the game, sad music.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I wouldn’t necessarily call the music sad at all Cosmic. And do keep in mind this is only a minute and a half of a seven+ minute track.
> > > > >
> > > > > IMO it’s got a very sad emotional vibe to it, well what we’ve heard of it anyway.
> > > >
> > > > It sure does create a sentimental tone of sorts. But I wouldn’t go as far as saying it’s sad.
> > >
> > > The little, beep boops, make me think mechanical failure aswell for some reason
> >
> > That’s a very interesting point you just made. They reminded me more of the <mark>sounds of space however.</mark>
>
> This aswell.

I’m more intrigued as to what “Immaterial” is. That sounded very creepy when I first heard it.