every halo Multiplayer map [image] <vote for the best>

That image took a very long time to make, I am 99% sure that it contains every single halo map that has ever been on console. The only maps I purposely excluded were Forge World and Foundry.

I have seen a lot of threads going around telling people to post their favorite maps and which ones they would like to see remade, which is cool, but it is messy. You can view the image to jog your memory of the past maps, then do a more ‘informed/aware’ vote towards which maps you would like to see redone.

Because the polls on this site

why would you exclude foundry? i mean yes everything on it could be forged but it still was a map in itself unlike fworld same for sandbox.

Idk why you wouldn’t include foundry, it is as much as a legit map than any other map. Also you forgot the other h3 sand map, i believe it was called sandbox or something like that.

@ the two posters above me:
I believe he excluded Foundry, Forge World, and Sandbox seeing as they really don’t have a single, defined map. I know Foundry and Sandtrap both had the default layout, but if you include those, you also have to include all maps made on those same canvases.

> @ the two posters above me:
> I believe he excluded Foundry, Forge World, and Sandbox seeing as they really don’t have a single, defined map. I know Foundry and Sandtrap both had the default layout, but if you include those, you also have to include all maps made on those same canvases.

Foundry and sandbox are just normal maps that happened to become popular forging maps, nothing else.

> > @ the two posters above me:
> > I believe he excluded Foundry, Forge World, and Sandbox seeing as they really don’t have a single, defined map. I know Foundry and Sandtrap both had the default layout, but if you include those, you also have to include all maps made on those same canvases.
>
> Foundry and sandbox are just normal maps that happened to become popular forging maps, nothing else.

Yeah but both had other variants of the same canvas within matchmaking. It’s really not that big of a deal though. I doubt those would be anyones favorite maps unless they were really into forge back in the day.

I’m quite fond of the snow maps, I’ve had some of my favorite matches of Halo on Sidewinder, Snowbound, Containment, and Avalanche! Its impossible to pick a favorite, each title of the main trilogy had amazing maps that are unique even when it was just a remake!