Every enemy team is laggy

Every enemy team is laggy to the point where you cant land a shot. They are always lagging around the map to where it looks like they’re teleporting. And I know I have good internet, 100mb down and 20 up. - YouTube

Your speed doesn’t really matter. What matters is your ping (m/s) to the server you’re playing on.

I get your frustration, though. Just today I saw an enemy camping and started shooting. Next thing you know that enemy literaly vanished out of my sight. I checked the scoreboard to see of that person lagged out and everyone was still in the game. It was so weird. I felt like I was seeing things!

> 2533274848704527;2:
> Your speed doesn’t really matter. What matters is your ping (m/s) to the server you’re playing on.
>
> I get your frustration, though. Just today I saw an enemy camping and started shooting. Next thing you know that enemy literaly vanished out of my sight. I checked the scoreboard to see of that person lagged out and everyone was still in the game. It was so weird. I felt like I was seeing things!

I know I always have low ping. Unless I play on focused then I always get other people with garbage connections. And if I choose focused it can take around 10 minutes to find a game.

> 2533274884133936;3:
> > 2533274848704527;2:
> > Your speed doesn’t really matter. What matters is your ping (m/s) to the server you’re playing on.
> >
> > I get your frustration, though. Just today I saw an enemy camping and started shooting. Next thing you know that enemy literaly vanished out of my sight. I checked the scoreboard to see of that person lagged out and everyone was still in the game. It was so weird. I felt like I was seeing things!
>
> I know I always have low ping. Unless I play on focused then I always get other people with garbage connections. And if I choose focused it can take around 10 minutes to find a game.

10 minutes to find a game? What playlist are you talking about?

Also blame the people teleporting, not yourself. Those guys have a really slow connection to the point they fly around the map. Server could also be but most of the time its the players connection. I’m saying this because I had a day where my internet went down so I began using my phone’s internet. It was doing good at first but after 20 min my speed went down and I was all over the place teleporting.

Yeah just because you have good internet doesn’t mean your connection won’t suffer from time to time due to hardware problems (router/modem). I get 129mbps down and 22mbps up with 0% packet loss and 43ms latency, but sometimes my router configuration changes suddenly and unexpected behavior like this can occur.

Do a power cycle of your home network and check that your MTU value is set to 1480 and you have an Open NAT

> 2533274795739611;5:
> Yeah just because you have good internet doesn’t mean your connection won’t suffer from time to time due to hardware problems (router/modem). I get 129mbps down and 22mbps up with 0% packet loss and 43ms latency, but sometimes my router configuration changes suddenly and unexpected behavior like this can occur.
>
> Do a power cycle of your home network and check that your MTU value is set to 1480 and you have an Open NAT

If I do speed tests I get around 5ms ping. And I know its not on my end because its only some of the enemy players that lag around. Its so bad that it has gotten to the point where I don’t want to play pvp at all.

> 2533274884133936;6:
> > 2533274795739611;5:
> > Yeah just because you have good internet doesn’t mean your connection won’t suffer from time to time due to hardware problems (router/modem). I get 129mbps down and 22mbps up with 0% packet loss and 43ms latency, but sometimes my router configuration changes suddenly and unexpected behavior like this can occur.
> >
> > Do a power cycle of your home network and check that your MTU value is set to 1480 and you have an Open NAT
>
> If I do speed tests I get around 5ms ping. And I know its not on my end because its only some of the enemy players that lag around. Its so bad that it has gotten to the point where I don’t want to play pvp at all.

Depending on your skill rank, it may be unavoidable. You can try and switch the search settings in the Matchmaking Lobby to Focused to prioritize connection (good) and skill, however, the drawback is the higher in rank you are the harder it is to find matches. I have to play on Expanded most of the time just to even get a match in the Champ ranks and alot of time this also grabs players will bad or latent connections. Its the price we pay to not be lobby warriors for 20 minutes between matches and even then it may not be enough.