Ever Seen a Flying Rocket Hog??

I have played this game since the day it came out, but I have never seen this before:

FLYING ROCKET HOG!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF1lHGqJlvE

> 2533274846132537;1:
> I have played this game since the day it came out, but I have never seen this before:
>
> FLYING ROCKET HOG!!!
>
> When Hogs Fly - YouTube

stupid modding hackers

I never seen one but it must be the most awesome and the most stupid mod ever

> 2533274846132537;1:
> I have played this game since the day it came out, but I have never seen this before:
>
> FLYING ROCKET HOG!!-REDACTED-

Use LIVE’s Report feature to report those players for cheating. On a side note, nice job shooting them out of the sky with the Spartan Laser.

This why we can’t nice thing on Halo Reach because of modder who think it cool to mods on multiplayer of Halo Reach.

Op just report them on xbox live report for cheating and they will get ban on there account in 24 hours.

> 2533274898831741;4:
> > 2533274846132537;1:
> > I have played this game since the day it came out, but I have never seen this before:
> >
> > FLYING ROCKET HOG!!-REDACTED-
>
> Use LIVE’s Report feature to report those players for cheating. On a side note, nice job shooting them out of the sky with the Spartan Laser.

I had to!

How many people can say they’ve lasered a Flying Rocket Hog?

Just someone cheating so they can get the upper hand on other players because they are either bored of playing like a normal player or just suck entirely and need to cheat to win. I had a match in Big Team Battle where some -Yoink- on my own team was flying all around the map with an sniper with infinite ammo. He was just shooting randomly and getting instant headshots on everyone on the enemy team. He even put markers that highlighted where the enemy players were so everyone on our team could see where they were no matter where they went. In the end, he had like 95+ kills while everyone else on the team had 5 or less. In the end, he was just like “Good luck reporting me because nothing will happen to me if you do.”