Ever see a Maelstrom hot potato?

Funniest thing I’ve seen happen in this game in a long time next to Need For Speed Warthogs.

HOT POTATO!

between Scylla and Charybdis

But more of just Charybdis and Charybdis.

> 2533274809541057;2:
> “between Scylla and Charybdis
>
> But more of just Charybdis and Charybdis.

Fun fact that was also a planet the Covenant glassed.

Ew, a meta vehicle? Pass it on!

That was -Yoinking!- beautiful!

> 2533275013567761;4:
> Ew, a meta vehicle? Pass it on!
>
> That was -Yoinking!- beautiful!

So tired of dealing with Air. I’d rather deal with the Grizzly Spam of Halo Wars 1.

> 2533274812438213;5:
> > 2533275013567761;4:
> > Ew, a meta vehicle? Pass it on!
> >
> > That was -Yoinking!- beautiful!
>
> So tired of dealing with Air. I’d rather deal with the Grizzly Spam of Halo Wars 1.

It does feel like right now if you don’t build reavers straight off the bat in tech 2 you will more than likely be killed by air very shortly into the game. No idea why as I never had that many problems with air just seems to be the way to go right now though.

> 2535448113686542;6:
> > 2533274812438213;5:
> > > 2533275013567761;4:
> > > Ew, a meta vehicle? Pass it on!
> > >
> > > That was -Yoinking!- beautiful!
> >
> > So tired of dealing with Air. I’d rather deal with the Grizzly Spam of Halo Wars 1.
>
> It does feel like right now if you don’t build reavers straight off the bat in tech 2 you will more than likely be killed by air very shortly into the game. No idea why as I never had that many problems with air just seems to be the way to go right now though.

Good point! I never build vehicles anymore so this might be my time!
I just don’t know how they can even make Anti Air a force to be reckoned with, without detracting from the point of balance, and making one Max Reaver able to take out a fleet.
I think nobody wants that.
I have a theory as to why they are so undesirable though.
Have you ever wondered why, when your Reavers kill banshees, half of the gigantic barrage of rockets you just fired will just dissappear into the sky.
I understand this for other more prominent projectiles of other vehicles, but couldn’t making Reaver and Wolverine Rockets home in on targets, and, if their target is destroyed, home in on the next, nearest target.
This would re-mediate the amount of Rockets Wasted, and probably would make Reavers and Wolverines a more Formidable form of AA.
Off topic, sorry!

> 2533275013567761;7:
> > 2535448113686542;6:
> > > 2533274812438213;5:
> > > > 2533275013567761;4:
> > > > Ew, a meta vehicle? Pass it on!
> > > >
> > > > That was -Yoinking!- beautiful!
> > >
> > > So tired of dealing with Air. I’d rather deal with the Grizzly Spam of Halo Wars 1.
> >
> > It does feel like right now if you don’t build reavers straight off the bat in tech 2 you will more than likely be killed by air very shortly into the game. No idea why as I never had that many problems with air just seems to be the way to go right now though.
>
> Good point! I never build vehicles anymore so this might be my time!
> I just don’t know how they can even make Anti Air a force to be reckoned with, without detracting from the point of balance, and making one Max Reaver able to take out a fleet.
> I think nobody wants that.
> I have a theory as to why they are so undesirable though.
> Have you ever wondered why, when your Reavers kill banshees, half of the gigantic barrage of rockets you just fired will just dissappear into the sky.
> I understand this for other more prominent projectiles of other vehicles, but couldn’t making Reaver and Wolverine Rockets home in on targets, and, if their target is destroyed, home in on the next, nearest target.
> This would re-mediate the amount of Rockets Wasted, and probably would make Reavers and Wolverines a more Formidable form of AA.
> Off topic, sorry!

Just tired of the air spam. It may not be as bad as Forgehog but hell man, I like to see diverse units.

> 2533274812438213;8:
> > 2533275013567761;7:
> > > 2535448113686542;6:
> > > > 2533274812438213;5:
> > > > > 2533275013567761;4:
> > > > > Ew, a meta vehicle? Pass it on!
> > > > >
> > > > > That was -Yoinking!- beautiful!
> > > >
> > > > So tired of dealing with Air. I’d rather deal with the Grizzly Spam of Halo Wars 1.
> > >
> > > It does feel like right now if you don’t build reavers straight off the bat in tech 2 you will more than likely be killed by air very shortly into the game. No idea why as I never had that many problems with air just seems to be the way to go right now though.
> >
> > Good point! I never build vehicles anymore so this might be my time!
> > I just don’t know how they can even make Anti Air a force to be reckoned with, without detracting from the point of balance, and making one Max Reaver able to take out a fleet.
> > I think nobody wants that.
> > I have a theory as to why they are so undesirable though.
> > Have you ever wondered why, when your Reavers kill banshees, half of the gigantic barrage of rockets you just fired will just dissappear into the sky.
> > I understand this for other more prominent projectiles of other vehicles, but couldn’t making Reaver and Wolverine Rockets home in on targets, and, if their target is destroyed, home in on the next, nearest target.
> > This would re-mediate the amount of Rockets Wasted, and probably would make Reavers and Wolverines a more Formidable form of AA.
> > Off topic, sorry!
>
> Just tired of the air spam. It may not be as bad as Forgehog but hell man, I like to see diverse units.

> 2533275013567761;7:
> > 2535448113686542;6:
> > > >
> > >
> > > So tired of dealing with Air. I’d rather deal with the Grizzly Spam of Halo Wars 1.
> >
> > It does feel like right now if you don’t build reavers straight off the bat in tech 2 you will more than likely be killed by air very shortly into the game. No idea why as I never had that many problems with air just seems to be the way to go right now though.
>
> I just don’t know how they can even make Anti Air a force to be reckoned with, without detracting from the point of balance, and making one Max Reaver able to take out a fleet.
> Have you ever wondered why, when your Reavers kill banshees, half of the gigantic barrage of rockets you just fired will just dissappear into the sky.
> I understand this for other more prominent projectiles of other vehicles, but couldn’t making Reaver and Wolverine Rockets home in on targets, and, if their target is destroyed, home in on the next, nearest target.
> This would re-mediate the amount of Rockets Wasted, and probably would make Reavers and Wolverines a more Formidable form of AA.
> Off topic, sorry!

-Yoink- that, dude. If they go banshees, you go banshees. Cheaper and quicker.

> 2533274919601441;9:
> > 2533274812438213;8:
> > > 2533275013567761;7:
> > > > 2535448113686542;6:
> > > > > 2533274812438213;5:
> > > > > > 2533275013567761;4:
> > > > > > Ew, a meta vehicle? Pass it on!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > That was -Yoinking!- beautiful!
> > > > >
> > > > > So tired of dealing with Air. I’d rather deal with the Grizzly Spam of Halo Wars 1.
> > > >
> > > > It does feel like right now if you don’t build reavers straight off the bat in tech 2 you will more than likely be killed by air very shortly into the game. No idea why as I never had that many problems with air just seems to be the way to go right now though.
> > >
> > > Good point! I never build vehicles anymore so this might be my time!
> > > I just don’t know how they can even make Anti Air a force to be reckoned with, without detracting from the point of balance, and making one Max Reaver able to take out a fleet.
> > > I think nobody wants that.
> > > I have a theory as to why they are so undesirable though.
> > > Have you ever wondered why, when your Reavers kill banshees, half of the gigantic barrage of rockets you just fired will just dissappear into the sky.
> > > I understand this for other more prominent projectiles of other vehicles, but couldn’t making Reaver and Wolverine Rockets home in on targets, and, if their target is destroyed, home in on the next, nearest target.
> > > This would re-mediate the amount of Rockets Wasted, and probably would make Reavers and Wolverines a more Formidable form of AA.
> > > Off topic, sorry!
> >
> > Just tired of the air spam. It may not be as bad as Forgehog but hell man, I like to see diverse units.
>
>
>
> > 2533275013567761;7:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > > So tired of dealing with Air. I’d rather deal with the Grizzly Spam of Halo Wars 1.
> > >
> > > It does feel like right now if you don’t build reavers straight off the bat in tech 2 you will more than likely be killed by air very shortly into the game. No idea why as I never had that many problems with air just seems to be the way to go right now though.
> >
> > I just don’t know how they can even make Anti Air a force to be reckoned with, without detracting from the point of balance, and making one Max Reaver able to take out a fleet.
> > Have you ever wondered why, when your Reavers kill banshees, half of the gigantic barrage of rockets you just fired will just dissappear into the sky.
> > I understand this for other more prominent projectiles of other vehicles, but couldn’t making Reaver and Wolverine Rockets home in on targets, and, if their target is destroyed, home in on the next, nearest target.
> > This would re-mediate the amount of Rockets Wasted, and probably would make Reavers and Wolverines a more Formidable form of AA.
> > Off topic, sorry!
>
> -Yoink- that, dude. If they go banshees, you go banshees. Cheaper and quicker.

Just saying! You waste tons of Rockets just trying to murder one of them, when all of the rockets could be hitting ALL of them to kill almost instantly!
If I’m all vehicle? How am I going to catch up to an army that size?

> 2533275013567761;7:
> > 2535448113686542;6:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> Off topic, sorry!

This is all true, reavers tend to thrive against larger targets rather than the swarm. It’s just something to consider mid game. Air isn’t a go to win strat though, theres pleanty of faults and work arounds to deal with that swarm of hornets.

> 2533274812438213;5:
> > 2533275013567761;4:
> > Ew, a meta vehicle? Pass it on!
> >
> > That was -Yoinking!- beautiful!
>
> So tired of dealing with Air. I’d rather deal with the Grizzly Spam of Halo Wars 1.

im so tired of people talking about air
its old news get over it

> 2533274812438213;1:
> Funniest thing I’ve seen happen in this game in a long time next to Need For Speed Warthogs.
>
> HOT POTATO!

is maelstrom a leader power cause if it is, I don’t remember it at all. I have not been playing much of this game lately

> 2533274859484857;13:
> > 2533274812438213;1:
> > Funniest thing I’ve seen happen in this game in a long time next to Need For Speed Warthogs.
> >
> > HOT POTATO!
>
> is maelstrom a leader power cause if it is, I don’t remember it at all. I have not been playing much of this game lately

Voridus top leader power next to Cataclysm.

> 2535455557882273;12:
> > 2533274812438213;5:
> > > 2533275013567761;4:
> > > Ew, a meta vehicle? Pass it on!
> > >
> > > That was -Yoinking!- beautiful!
> >
> > So tired of dealing with Air. I’d rather deal with the Grizzly Spam of Halo Wars 1.
>
> im so tired of people talking about air
> its old news get over it

Not my problem, you build mass air, I will go Reavers, this isn’t Halo Wars 1 where the Banshees were the best Air Unit. Boost to a base then boost back before even vampires can hit them.

> 2533274827875949;11:
> > 2533275013567761;7:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> > Off topic, sorry!
>
> This is all true, reavers tend to thrive against larger targets rather than the swarm. It’s just something to consider mid game. Air isn’t a go to win strat though, theres pleanty of faults and work arounds to deal with that swarm of hornets.

What about… A swarm of Banshees? hahaha!
I’m sorry for being off topic, could you elaborate on how you would deal with a mass of air units that isn’t spamming Reavers to the avail that a good 20 rockets in every barrage are wasted into the vacuum of space?

> 2533275013567761;16:
> > 2533274827875949;11:
> > > 2533275013567761;7:
> > > > 2535448113686542;6:
> > > > > 2533274812438213;5:
> > > > > > 2533275013567761;4:
> > > > > > Ew, a meta vehicle? Pass it on!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > That was -Yoinking!- beautiful!
> > > > >
> > > > > So tired of dealing with Air. I’d rather deal with the Grizzly Spam of Halo Wars 1.
> > > >
> > > > It does feel like right now if you don’t build reavers straight off the bat in tech 2 you will more than likely be killed by air very shortly into the game. No idea why as I never had that many problems with air just seems to be the way to go right now though.
> > >
> > > Good point! I never build vehicles anymore so this might be my time!
> > > I just don’t know how they can even make Anti Air a force to be reckoned with, without detracting from the point of balance, and making one Max Reaver able to take out a fleet.
> > > I think nobody wants that.
> > > I have a theory as to why they are so undesirable though.
> > > Have you ever wondered why, when your Reavers kill banshees, half of the gigantic barrage of rockets you just fired will just dissappear into the sky.
> > > I understand this for other more prominent projectiles of other vehicles, but couldn’t making Reaver and Wolverine Rockets home in on targets, and, if their target is destroyed, home in on the next, nearest target.
> > > This would re-mediate the amount of Rockets Wasted, and probably would make Reavers and Wolverines a more Formidable form of AA.
> > > Off topic, sorry!
> >
> > This is all true, reavers tend to thrive against larger targets rather than the swarm. It’s just something to consider mid game. Air isn’t a go to win strat though, theres pleanty of faults and work arounds to deal with that swarm of hornets.
>
> What about… A swarm of Banshees? hahaha!
> I’m sorry for being off topic, could you elaborate on how you would deal with a mass of air units that isn’t spamming Reavers to the avail that a good 20 rockets in every barrage are wasted into the vacuum of space?

There have been times I’ve had to go Air myself or mix in some infantry to buy time for my Banshees.

> 2533274812438213;17:
> > 2533275013567761;16:
> > > 2533274827875949;11:
> > > > 2533275013567761;7:
> > > > > 2535448113686542;6:
> > > > > > 2533274812438213;5:
> > > > > > > 2533275013567761;4:
> > > > > > > Ew, a meta vehicle? Pass it on!
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > That was -Yoinking!- beautiful!
> > > > > >
> > > > > > So tired of dealing with Air. I’d rather deal with the Grizzly Spam of Halo Wars 1.
> > > > >
> > > > > It does feel like right now if you don’t build reavers straight off the bat in tech 2 you will more than likely be killed by air very shortly into the game. No idea why as I never had that many problems with air just seems to be the way to go right now though.
> > > >
> > > > Good point! I never build vehicles anymore so this might be my time!
> > > > I just don’t know how they can even make Anti Air a force to be reckoned with, without detracting from the point of balance, and making one Max Reaver able to take out a fleet.
> > > > I think nobody wants that.
> > > > I have a theory as to why they are so undesirable though.
> > > > Have you ever wondered why, when your Reavers kill banshees, half of the gigantic barrage of rockets you just fired will just dissappear into the sky.
> > > > I understand this for other more prominent projectiles of other vehicles, but couldn’t making Reaver and Wolverine Rockets home in on targets, and, if their target is destroyed, home in on the next, nearest target.
> > > > This would re-mediate the amount of Rockets Wasted, and probably would make Reavers and Wolverines a more Formidable form of AA.
> > > > Off topic, sorry!
> > >
> > > This is all true, reavers tend to thrive against larger
> >
> > What about… A swarm of Banshees? hahaha!
> > I’m sorry for being off topic, could you elaborate on how you would deal with a mass of air units that isn’t spamming Reavers to the avail that a good 20 rockets in every barrage are wasted into the vacuum of space?
>
> There have been times I’ve had to go Air myself or mix in some infantry to buy time for my Banshees.

It’s true, 20-40 banshees are a force to be reckoned with, if you want to beat that you either need to also go all air to keep up, use appropriate leader powers or use the fact that they are fragile to your advantage. If you have 10 or so grunts and a leader that can effectively hit air units along with your reavers, and a few marauders to rank the damage, you’ll find that a hornet or banshee swarm will be very unlikely to take you head on for fear of losing lots of units. Core air has lost its splash damage so core infantry are much more effective. Air is fragile but fast (usually) and people use that to hit and run bases or targets. They run fast when the AA army shows up, provided you didn’t just get vortexed or eradicated. And the same goes for attacking. The key to killing air is fighting it on your terms, if you turn tail halfway through an attack and chase them around the map your letting their speed get the best of you.
I will admit though, a surprise banshee army can be a real kick in the pants, but hopefully you’ve been doing something too while he’s been building those forces. Fortify makes a big difference too if your worried about them cheap shotting bases. Really buys time

> 2533274827875949;18:
> > 2533274812438213;17:
> > > 2533275013567761;16:
> > > > 2533274827875949;11:
> > > > > 2533275013567761;7:
> > > > > > 2535448113686542;6:
> > > > > > > 2533274812438213;5:
> > > > > > > > 2533275013567761;4:
> > > > > > > > Ew, a meta vehicle? Pass it on!
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > That was -Yoinking!- beautiful!
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > So tired of dealing with Air. I’d rather deal with the Grizzly Spam of Halo Wars 1.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > It does feel like right now if you don’t build reavers straight off the bat in tech 2 you will more than likely be killed by air very shortly into the game. No idea why as I never had that many problems with air just seems to be the way to go right now though.
> > > > >
> > > > > Good point! I never build vehicles anymore so this might be my time!
> > > > > I just don’t know how they can even make Anti Air a force to be reckoned with, without detracting from the point of balance, and making one Max Reaver able to take out a fleet.
> > > > > I think nobody wants that.
> > > > > I have a theory as to why they are so undesirable though.
> > > > > Have you ever wondered why, when your Reavers kill banshees, half of the gigantic barrage of rockets you just fired will just dissappear into the sky.
> > > > > I understand this for other more prominent projectiles of other vehicles, but couldn’t making Reaver and Wolverine Rockets home in on targets, and, if their target is destroyed, home in on the next, nearest target.
> > > > > This would re-mediate the amount of Rockets Wasted, and probably would make Reavers and Wolverines a more Formidable form of AA.
> > > > > Off topic, sorry!
> > > >
> > > > This is all true, reavers tend to thrive against larger
> > >
> > > What about… A swarm of Banshees? hahaha!
> > > I’m sorry for being off topic, could you elaborate on how you would deal with a mass of air units that isn’t spamming Reavers to the avail that a good 20 rockets in every barrage are wasted into the vacuum of space?
> >
> > There have been times I’ve had to go Air myself or mix in some infantry to buy time for my Banshees.
>
> It’s true, 20-40 banshees are a force to be reckoned with, if you want to beat that you either need to also go all air to keep up, use appropriate leader powers or use the fact that they are fragile to your advantage. If you have 10 or so grunts and a leader that can effectively hit air units along with your reavers, and a few marauders to rank the damage, you’ll find that a hornet or banshee swarm will be very unlikely to take you head on for fear of losing lots of units. Core air has lost its splash damage so core infantry are much more effective. Air is fragile but fast (usually) and people use that to hit and run bases or targets. They run fast when the AA army shows up, provided you didn’t just get vortexed or eradicated. And the same goes for attacking. The key to killing air is fighting it on your terms, if you turn tail halfway through an attack and chase them around the map your letting their speed get the best of you.
> I will admit though, a surprise banshee army can be a real kick in the pants, but hopefully you’ve been doing something too while he’s been building those forces. Fortify makes a big difference too if your worried about them cheap shotting bases. Really buys time

I still think the scariest Banshees are Decimus and Colony. Boundless Siphon and Combat Repair Banshees are surprisingly scary.

> 2533274812438213;19:
> > 2533274827875949;18:
> > > 2533274812438213;17:
> > > > 2533275013567761;16:
> > > > > 2533274827875949;11:
> > > > > > 2533275013567761;7:
> > > > > > > 2535448113686542;6:
> > > > > > > > 2533274812438213;5:
> > > > > > > > > 2533275013567761;4:
> > > > > > > > > Ew, a meta vehicle? Pass it on!
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > That was -Yoinking!- beautiful!
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > So tired of dealing with Air. I’d rather deal with the Grizzly Spam of Halo Wars 1.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > It does feel like right now if you don’t build reavers straight off the bat in tech 2 you will more than likely be killed by air very shortly into the game. No idea why as I never had that many problems with air just seems to be the way to go right now though.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Good point! I never build vehicles anymore so this might be my time!
> > > > > > I just don’t know how they can even make Anti Air a force to be reckoned with, without detracting from the point of balance, and making one Max Reaver able to take out a fleet.
> > > > > > I think nobody wants that.
> > > > > > I have a theory as to why they are so undesirable though.
> > > > > > Have you ever wondered why, when your Reavers kill banshees, half of the gigantic barrage of rockets you just fired will just dissappear into the sky.
> > > > > > I understand this for other more prominent projectiles of other vehicles, but couldn’t making Reaver and Wolverine Rockets home in on targets, and, if their target is destroyed, home in on the next, nearest target.
> > > > > > This would re-mediate the amount of Rockets Wasted, and probably would make Reavers and Wolverines a more Formidable form of AA.
> > > > > > Off topic, sorry!
> > > > >
> > > > > This is all true, reavers tend to thrive against larger
> > > >
> > > > What about… A swarm of Banshees? hahaha!
> > > > I’m sorry for being off topic, could you elaborate on how you would deal with a mass of air units that isn’t spamming Reavers to the avail that a good 20 rockets in every barrage are wasted into the vacuum of space?
> > >
> > > There have been times I’ve had to go Air myself or mix in some infantry to buy time for my Banshees.
> >
> > It’s true, 20-40 banshees are a force to be reckoned with, if you want to beat that you either need to also go all air to keep up, use appropriate leader powers or use the fact that they are fragile to your advantage. If you have 10 or so grunts and a leader that can effectively hit air units along with your reavers, and a few marauders to rank the damage, you’ll find that a hornet or banshee swarm will be very unlikely to take you head on for fear of losing lots of units. Core air has lost its splash damage so core infantry are much more effective. Air is fragile but fast (usually) and people use that to hit and run bases or targets. They run fast when the AA army shows up, provided you didn’t just get vortexed or eradicated. And the same goes for attacking. The key to killing air is fighting it on your terms, if you turn tail halfway through an attack and chase them around the map your letting their speed get the best of you.
> > I will admit though, a surprise banshee army can be a real kick in the pants, but hopefully you’ve been doing something too while he’s been building those forces. Fortify makes a big difference too if your worried about them cheap shotting bases. Really buys time
>
> I still think the scariest Banshees are Decimus and Colony. Boundless Siphon and Combat Repair Banshees are surprisingly scary.

yeah decimus is another story