Ever heard The Saying:

“If you Love something let it go, if it comes back it’s yours forever, if it doesn’t come back it was never meant to be…”

If you REALLY REALLY love the Halo Series, you’ve got to let those complaints go is all I’m
trying to say.

You’ve got to allow change. If everyone got what they wanted in the world, the world itself would be in shambles.

In fact, think about it for abit, don’t you want what’s best for the game? After all, that’s the whole idea behind that quote.

Then I guess it was never meant to be, 343.

There.

> Then I guess it was never meant to be, 343.

Ever heard the phrase “Ignorance is bliss?”

The last three people haven’t…

How about: “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”

Ever heard the saying…

“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt”?

> How about: “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”

You’re saying Halo pre-343 wasn’t broken?

MFW

> > How about: “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”
>
> You’re saying Halo pre-343 wasn’t broken?
>
> MFW

If you have a tree, you have to bend it before it breaks. Halo was bent before 343. We’ll see if they straiten it back out, or continue bending it. I just hope they don’t break it and disregard the roots. What I think they should do is top the tree and grow and expand upon the existing roots.

This post is so pathetic. IT’S A VIDEO GAME!!!

> > > How about: “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”
> >
> > You’re saying Halo pre-343 wasn’t broken?
> >
> > MFW
>
> If you have a tree, you have to bend it before it breaks. <mark>Halo was bent before 343.</mark> Well will see if they straiten it back out, or continue bending it. I just hope they don’t break it and disregard the roots. What I think they should do is top the tree and grow and expand upon the existing roots.

Sorry, I’m too busy giggling at this sentence to form a proper reply.