Ever got friendly fire because of secondary color?

So I’ve had a few times with Challenger armor where I’m on the blue team and a team mate will hit me because of the large amount of red paint on the armor, anyone else ever get this kind of problem with Challenger or other armors?

Sometimes when I’m playing firefight, I accidentally shoot at teammates when their armor is colored to resemble a Promethean soldier at a glance.

> 2533274904158628;2:
> Sometimes when I’m playing firefight, I accidentally shoot at teammates when their armor is colored to resemble a Promethean soldier at a glance.

Or if a mate is using a damage boost.

You’re still not mad are you Nate?

I was playing Firefight and had that same problem I was running around with Silver and Orange armor with a Light Rifle and my teammate drove right over me with a Wraith.

> 2535446579459466;4:
> I was playing Firefight and had that same problem I was running around with Silver and Orange armor with a Light Rifle and my teammate drove right over me with a Wraith.

Dang, that one’s pretty rough.

One night I was playing, and forgot what colour my team was, and did my best to kill one of my teammates, only to be yelled at. I apologized profusely, was forgiven, and we still won. So I can see it happening.

> 2533274834066497;3:
> Or if a mate is using a damage boost.
>
> You’re still not mad are you Nate?

I put on that damage boost so the Prometheans would mistake me for one of their own, so I forgive you :joy:

Jorge’s chaingun while blue has caused blue teammates to shoot at me. At the same time it gives you a small drop on some enemy players.

> 2533274834066497;3:
> > 2533274904158628;2:
> > Sometimes when I’m playing firefight, I accidentally shoot at teammates when their armor is colored to resemble a Promethean soldier at a glance.
>

That happens so often on Mythic Snipers as Blue team!

> 2533274834066497;3:
> > 2533274904158628;2:
> > Sometimes when I’m playing firefight, I accidentally shoot at teammates when their armor is colored to resemble a Promethean soldier at a glance.
>
>
> You’re still not mad are you Nate?

Fortunately in Firefight shot damage doesn’t affect you.

I have had this happen a few times with armor colors…And I also watched a assignation take place which looked like my team member was doing the assignation when in turn he was the one getting assigned… Woops! But I got him!! lol.

> 2533274795501334;11:
> I have had this happen a few times with armor colors…And I also watched a assignation take place which looked like my team member was doing the assignation when in turn he was the one getting assigned… Woops! But I got him!! lol.

I’ve been in this situation countless times. I always try to avoid yoinking people’s assassinations, but sometimes I do it by accident when I panic and think the teammate is getting assassinated. Then I feel bad.

Never happend.
You can see their tags above their head,so its distinctive enough for me.

> 2535408730995228;13:
> Never happend.
> You can see their tags above their head,so its distinctive enough for me.

That’s what I thought, but I’ve had days here and there where I’ll forget what team I’m on if I was the same color for several games in a row.

> 2535456353198696;10:
> > 2533274834066497;3:
> > > 2533274904158628;2:
> > > Sometimes when I’m playing firefight, I accidentally shoot at teammates when their armor is colored to resemble a Promethean soldier at a glance.
> >
> > Or if a mate is using a damage boost.
> >
> > You’re still not mad are you Nate?
>
> Fortunately in Firefight shot damage doesn’t affect you.

Yes, I don’t believe shot damage can kill you but explosive damage and its secondary effects can if your shields have been lowered by an AI.

Ok this I can see, but I first I thought it was because someone just didn’t like your armor colors!

> 2535428854412134;14:
> > 2535408730995228;13:
> > Never happend.
> > You can see their tags above their head,so its distinctive enough for me.
>
> That’s what I thought, but I’ve had days here and there where I’ll forget what team I’m on if I was the same color for several games in a row.

Yes,thats something I have too,but after an quick look at the scoreboard I should know my team color.