Ever get called out after a game?

Playing Halo 5 last night. Big team battle to be exact on one of the new maps. Can’t remember the title but it resembled an inner city set up with a few warthogs and a few ghosts. The map itself is well put together with ramps and roads of sorts for any skilled driver. I was able to get into a ghost after a few deaths and made use of it. Why not right? That’s what it’s there for. Ended of 2nd on the leader board for my team which one. Alot of my kills were splatters. I know that annoys some people but hey I get splattered and then when I re spawn i ether go after and kill the person or try and avoid the person all together. After the game, the one guy that was on the losing team decides to call out to everyone and I quote: TheDarkSpartan is garbage. All he did was use the ghost the whole game.
I don’t report people for being sore losers. Am I wrong to use the same vehicle the whole game if the other team can’t kill me? Wouldn’t you if it was helping your team? What’s your thoughts?

> 2533274820334450;1:
> Playing Halo 5 last night. Big team battle to be exact on one of the new maps. Can’t remember the title but it resembled an inner city set up with a few warthogs and a few ghosts. The map itself is well put together with ramps and roads of sorts for any skilled driver. I was able to get into a ghost after a few deaths and made use of it. Why not right? That’s what it’s there for. Ended of 2nd on the leader board for my team which one. Alot of my kills were splatters. I know that annoys some people but hey I get splattered and then when I re spawn i ether go after and kill the person or try and avoid the person all together. After the game, the one guy that was on the losing team decides to call out to everyone and I quote: TheDarkSpartan is garbage. All he did was use the ghost the whole game.
> I don’t report people for being sore losers. Am I wrong to use the same vehicle the whole game if the other team can’t kill me? Wouldn’t you if it was helping your team? What’s your thoughts?

I think that the person is a yoink, and not worth anymore of your time. I would block them, so you can’t here them and they will not be able to message you.
As far as I am concerned, you did a good thing for the team. Keep up the good work Spartan!!!

To be honest, you weren’t doing anything wrong. The Ghost can splatter and shoot. So? That’s what it’s meant to do. If that guy didn’t like that, well, that’s just his opinion.

lol who even uses game chat?

Trash talking and sore losers are and will always be a part of online gaming. I used to get messages all the time after games in Halo 3 calling me a camper or cheater.

If you aren’t getting hate mail, you’re doing something wrong.

I get messages fairly often asking if I can play without REQs or calling me some sort of name for using Banshees.

Hate mail is typically a sign that you’re doing well. So if anything, take it as a compliment.

> 2535456575907503;7:
> Hate mail is typically a sign that you’re doing well. So if anything, take it as a compliment.

Does that count as reverse psycologie?

One time I was playing CTF solo and I played like not going for objective as My team had 1 other person while the enemy had 4.I kept getting killed before taking the flag.At the end of the match,My teamate messaged me saying “You 5 year olds should not this game because you suck!”
I replied to him saying “You’re 5 years old” and blocked him
He never replied and probably blocked me.

> 2535447480293666;4:
> lol who even uses game chat?

Me to you when I want to give you a free nornfang or phaeton which I had not used in 3 months.

> 2533274850752370;10:
> > 2535447480293666;4:
> > lol who even uses game chat?
>
>
> Me to you when I want to give you a free nornfang or phaeton which I had not used in 3 months.

That’s the party chat. It’s private.

> 2533274850752370;9:
> One time I was playing CTF solo and I played like not going for objective as My team had 1 other person while the enemy had 4.I kept getting killed before taking the flag.At the end of the match,My teamate messaged me saying “You 5 year olds should not this game because you suck!”
> I replied to him saying “You’re 5 years old” and blocked him
> He never replied and probably blocked me.

When you block someone, you don’t receive their messages lol.

> 2535447480293666;12:
> > 2533274850752370;9:
> > One time I was playing CTF solo and I played like not going for objective as My team had 1 other person while the enemy had 4.I kept getting killed before taking the flag.At the end of the match,My teamate messaged me saying “You 5 year olds should not this game because you suck!”
> > I replied to him saying “You’re 5 years old” and blocked him
> > He never replied and probably blocked me.
>
>
> When you block someone, you don’t receive their messages lol.

I forgot to mention that I probably just rekt/burned him.

Just ignore them. You should feel good that someone got enough upset (about you destroying them) to start messaging people about it.

I get these rage messages pretty often, since I’m destroying pretty often.

> 2533274843921403;14:
> Just ignore them. You should feel good that someone got enough upset (about you destroying them) to start messaging people about it.
>
> I get these rage messages pretty often, since I’m destroying pretty often.

I understand that when I played with you on my other account.Besides,I just burned the flamer.

> 2533274850752370;15:
> > 2533274843921403;14:
> > Just ignore them. You should feel good that someone got enough upset (about you destroying them) to start messaging people about it.
> >
> > I get these rage messages pretty often, since I’m destroying pretty often.
>
>
> I understand that when I played with you on my other account.Besides,I just burned the flamer.

Hmm, quite odd that someone recognizes a player on the forums that he/she has encountered in a match. Was it on Arena, BTB or some other place?

> 2533274843921403;16:
> > 2533274850752370;15:
> > > 2533274843921403;14:
> > > Just ignore them. You should feel good that someone got enough upset (about you destroying them) to start messaging people about it.
> > >
> > > I get these rage messages pretty often, since I’m destroying pretty often.
> >
> >
> > I understand that when I played with you on my other account.Besides,I just burned the flamer.
>
>
> Hmm, quite odd that someone recognizes a player on the forums that he/she has encountered in a match. Was it on Arena, BTB or some other place?

Either BTB or Warzone.Can’t really remember.

I tend to just sit in party chat, even if my party’s empty.
There’s very few games I stay out of party chat to play, and even then I don’t talk much.
Most people in game chat for me end up rude, speak a different language, or have something obnoxious picking up on their mic, like music or someone yelling in the background while playing on some bongos.

Buuut, I have gotten plenty of messages throughout my years of online gaming.
I know the better thing is to not reply, but my sarcastic remarks are on point.
It’s the little things.

Honestly, I get called out all the time, especially if I’m teabagging or doing extremely well. Or extremely horribly, and my teammates throw some hate on me.

On that topic though, if you use a Ghost or Banshee the entire game, I’m definitely going to judge you way more hardcore than if you’re owning me traditionally. Mostly because you can get really cheap kills with a ghost if nobody counters you, and you can literally spawn them all game because of their low REQ level. Plus, in BTB, I feel like they spawn faster and in greater quantities than any of their counters, like a power weapon, or plasma pistol. And Banshees - jeez. If you’re a solo player like myself, and you play with idiot teams that refuse to take them down, you can do some real good work.

Hahaha, thats good fun. That whole other team is garbage, if they couldnt take down a ghost, what do they think they do here?
If I were them I would have been camping a corner with plasmas with your name on it. Then rush to the ghost spawn to make sure I got it next :smiley: