Event worries for Yoroi armour

I’m not sure how this event will work, being split into 3 week’s, but I’ve noticed that the Yoroi armour core nowhere is the helmet/attachment in the pass on on the armour.
You think 343 gonna have us pay for it? Or do you think each week will get another battle pass for it?

2 Likes

yeah paying for the advertised helm seems likley, though it wont be unlockable at all during this week of the event cuz the store only refreshes weekly.

Boo 343, boo, this boarders on flase advertsing

1 Like

That would be extremely scummy since as you said, it was advertised everywhere for the event and the multiplayer trailer in general.

2 Likes

I can confirm that it is not part of the event pass. You get the Yoroi-core at lvl 5 of the pass, left showlder at lvl 10, right shoulder at lvl 15, a helm at lvl 25, helm attachment at lvl 29 and a waist attachment at lvl 30.

THe petal effect will be a purchasable cosmetic in the store, no doubt as part of a purchasable bundle. There’s already 4 event bundles in the store (3 of which are Yoroi-core armour cosmetics) that cost $70 AUD for all, (one is $23 AUD for a set of swords, the other is $30 for a helm, helm attachment, visor, chest attachment, shoulders and knees) and theres more bundles yet to come to the store with more armour.

It’s a very expensive “FREE” event

2 Likes

Yup, about to say. For such a advertised armour set for the “free event” not only did we get imo the worst helmet out of the two, but the armour itself is in a bundle

They really need to fix the pricing. They’re asking way too much.

2 Likes

If I recall correctly, the Yoroi armor core is unlocked is unlocked at tier 5 in the event. When unlocking the core, the player should also unlock the default armor items for the Armor Core (Binding Shadow [Armor Coating], Hikeshi Helmet, Sabi [Visor], First Temple [Gloves] and Petal-Polished [Knee Pads]).

Yea, now I just annoyed at how you can’t even get the armour the event mainly advertised

1 Like

If I understand the unlock system for these items correctly, these items are unlocked by completing challenges marked with an orange banner in the challenge menu.

A single armour set yes

It’s most likely a store bundle.

Yup which sucks since you know, they advertised it everywhere

1 Like