Event Armors in Infinite

What kind of event armors do you think will be in infinite? (EX: the samurai armor)

I posted about this. Since Microsoft Owns doom now, maybe The Slayers Armor? Or something Akin. Idk Doom 2016 multiplayer armor reminded me a lot of halo armor so… Idk.

I’m not a big fan of armor having to be unlocked within time constraints because players that don’t have 2 hrs to spend on the game per day don’t have a chance of getting these armors. The devs themselves said that rewards within time constraints were not going to be common. So its my personal hope that event armors never appear in Halo Infinite.

I think event armors have a ton of potential for the game. From a developer perspective they are useful to drive game play time to sell other things (whether this is a positive thing or not for the player base). It would be cool if they designed a series of armor based off of in game holidays/ remembrance to certain dates. Those could be the old release dates of games, dates within the story of halo, or something else. As long as there is some challenge involved I think this is a really cool idea for players who can put the time. Rewarding players for their efforts is never a bad thing. I would really like to see something akin to getting the old recon armor set. I remember putting so many hours and having a blast doing it with friends.

I’m not hoping for event armors as much as achievable armors with actual challenge. Like RegentTitan said restricting something to timed events lets the ones who don’t have the time to spend miss out on some cool stuff. Let it be obtainable to people on their own time table.

> 2533274870489921;5:
> I’m not hoping for event armors as much as achievable armors with actual challenge. Like RegentTitan said restricting something to timed events lets the ones who don’t have the time to spend miss out on some cool stuff. Let it be obtainable to people on their own time table.

While I agree with this, it is a great way to keep the population healthy and invested. They did say nothing will be locked away forever so everything that comes up will come back. You might not get it at one timed event, but it will be back.

Some games once it’s gone, it’s gone. Kind of predatory activity.

> 2533274825992292;2:
> I posted about this. Since Microsoft Owns doom now, maybe The Slayers Armor? Or something Akin. Idk Doom 2016 multiplayer armor reminded me a lot of halo armor so… Idk.

I always thought the 2016 Praetor Suit would fit really well in Infinite, I’m hoping it’s possibility sometime down the line

> 2535438636443468;3:
> I’m not a big fan of armor having to be unlocked within time constraints because players that don’t have 2 hrs to spend on the game per day don’t have a chance of getting these armors. The devs themselves said that rewards within time constraints were not going to be common. So its my personal hope that event armors never appear in Halo Infinite.

Totally agree. I have time to play like once or twice a week and it’s not super consistent so I hate missing out on these types of events.