Even this halo has better multiplayer then 4

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

and it doesn’t even have multiplayer

Game

Jesus Christ.

Have you played the game? No. Don’t state you opinion as fact. And those who played it say its the best Halo yet. There.

/Thread

> Jesus Christ.
>
> Have you played the game? No. Don’t state you opinion as fact. And those who played it say its the best Halo yet. There.
>
> /Thread

They said that about Reach too. I will trust nobody. And no. Halo 4 will never be what CE and 2 were. EVER!

trolololololo

> > Jesus Christ.
> >
> > Have you played the game? No. Don’t state you opinion as fact. And those who played it say its the best Halo yet. There.
> >
> > /Thread
>
> They said that about Reach too. I will trust nobody. And no. Halo 4 will never be what CE and 2 were. EVER!

Then why continue to play Halo if you believe it will never live up to your expectations ever again?

You made something Halo related?

Regardless of my opinion on it I have to commend you for sharing it with this forum.

> > > Jesus Christ.
> > >
> > > Have you played the game? No. Don’t state you opinion as fact. And those who played it say its the best Halo yet. There.
> > >
> > > /Thread
> >
> > They said that about Reach too. I will trust nobody. And no. Halo 4 will never be what CE and 2 were. EVER!
>
> Then why continue to play Halo if you believe it will never live up to your expectations ever again?

False hope.

> and it doesn’t even have multiplayer
>
> Game

im assuming that ur a troll since the game isnt out yet o-o

> > > > Jesus Christ.
> > > >
> > > > Have you played the game? No. Don’t state you opinion as fact. And those who played it say its the best Halo yet. There.
> > > >
> > > > /Thread
> > >
> > > They said that about Reach too. I will trust nobody. And no. Halo 4 will never be what CE and 2 were. EVER!
> >
> > Then why continue to play Halo if you believe it will never live up to your expectations ever again?
>
> False hope.

Wasted Money.

Edited by Moderator - Do not threaten others, including forum members, administrators, and nonforum members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Halo CEA & WeAreHalo1990.

Always two there are, no more, no less. A Master and an Apprentice.

But which should we kill? The Master, or the Apprentice?

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Halo 4 is Funner than warthog launch.

And you wearehalo1990, why haven’t you been banned yet. And warthog launch does not have multiplayer making your title nul.

> Halo CEA & WeAreHalo1990.
>
> Always two there are, no more, no less. A Master and an Apprentice.
>
> But which should we kill? The Master, or the Apprentice?

Both.

Wow I haven’t played that little flash game in years. Can’t beat Halo CE warthog jumping haha.

> Halo 4 is Funner than warthog launch.
>
> And you wearehalo1990, why haven’t you been banned yet. And warthog launch does not have multiplayer making your title nul.

What have I done that is considered bannable? Not being a fanboy? Bravo.

too… much… negativity… must… take…positive…supplement…

Ah, much better. Dude, you’ve never played Halo 4, therefore your argument is invalid.

> What have I done that is considered bannable? Not being a fanboy? Bravo.

Oh hello again WeAreHalo. I see you made your way from the story thread to go troll in this one. You seem really hungry, as you are begging to be fed. Not here your not.

> > What have I done that is considered bannable? Not being a fanboy? Bravo.
>
> Oh hello again WeAreHalo. I see you made your way from the story thread to go troll in this one. You seem really hungry, as you are begging to be fed. Not here your not.

Trolling. All I said was that the game was fun. Lol. What am I doing that would be considered trolling? Not going “OHHHH” and “AHHH” for everything 343 puts out and stating my opinion. Heh Heh Heh good one.

whoops, double post. sorry

> > Halo 4 is Funner than warthog launch.
> >
> > And you wearehalo1990, why haven’t you been banned yet. And warthog launch does not have multiplayer making your title nul.
>
> What have I done that is considered bannable? Not being a fanboy? Bravo.

So people are fanboys because we like this newer version of Halo?

I’ve never told anyone this exactly on the forum, but, if you hate the changes so much, go back and play Halo CE or Halo 2 since those seem to be the standards you keep looking foreward but are obviously never going to recieve if you keep looking foreward to every iteration of the game to take steps back and just be Halo CE/Halo 2 with better graphics. You either leave Halo 4 alone for those that do like at least some of the changes, and go play previous Halos, or find another franchise, or even quit gaming entirely.

> > > Halo 4 is Funner than warthog launch.
> > >
> > > And you wearehalo1990, why haven’t you been banned yet. And warthog launch does not have multiplayer making your title nul.
> >
> > What have I done that is considered bannable? Not being a fanboy? Bravo.
>
> So people are fanboys because we like this newer version of Halo?
>
> I’ve never told anyone this exactly on the forum, but, if you hate the changes so much, go back and play Halo CE or Halo 2 since those seem to be the standards you keep looking foreward but are obviously never going to recieve if you keep looking foreward to every iteration of the game to take steps back and just be Halo CE/Halo 2 with better graphics. You either leave Halo 4 alone for those that do like at least some of the changes, and go play previous Halos, or find another franchise, or even quit gaming entirely.

I love how you people assume we want a Halo CE/2 clone. Guess what. We don’t. We want a good Halo game.