Even more sign in issues!

I’ve made a post for every possible sign in problem but one I’ve noticed more recently is Im able to log into the forums but I can NEVER sign into the main Halo Waypoint page. The last time I remember being able to sign into that page was a week ago when I was given CMotW and even then I was only able to stay on for a little bit before being kicked off.

Anyone else know anything about this issue?

I’ve actually use dot have the same problem about a month ago, when I would go to sign in on the homepage, the screen to sign in would never load. I would actually have to go onto the forum pages and sign in from there. Wasn’t that big of a deal for me though, until I had problems signing in in general, I would just have to make it so I never sign out to stop that potential problem.

So far I haven’t experienced any sign in issues…

I’ve been getting it more frequently than usual, but it’s not too big a problem.

> I’ve been getting it more frequently than usual, but it’s not too big a problem.

I just can’t sign in to the homepage EVER though…

Google Chrome > Spanner > Settings > On start up: Continue where I left off - Tick that box.

This way, you can keep the forums open forever and stay signed into everything. I sign out every month or two to clear my cookies, cache, etc. but it’s great, you should totally do it. :stuck_out_tongue: