EVADE!

You should put evade instead of thruster pack. The evade is far more useful in my opinion.

How is it more useful?

Thruster packs allow use in mid-air AND are an integral part of several “Spartan Abilities”. Without it, you couldn’t hover and ground pound would be very unwieldy (no time to adjust aim).

Evade offers nothing that thruster packs don’t. With Evade, you can’t maintain aim or recover from the action as quickly to continue shooting. Also, headshotting an evading target is nearly impossible, due to the “curling” of the hit-boxes.

Evade can only be used on the ground, thruster pack can be used in air, it also has a stabilizer to stop any extra, unwanted movement. Evade is in the dirt with this version of thruster pack.

I liked Evade in Halo Reach, but I didn’t really like the Thruster pack in Halo 4. In Halo 5, I liked the thruster packs and thruster abilities.

Thruster serves the same purpose as evade but better. You can move in the air multiple directions and it’s still a dodging ability just as evade was, it even can be used to boost around maps. Evade is essentially a poor mans thruster but on the ground only.

> 2535430103236998;4:
> I liked Evade in Halo Reach, but I didn’t really like the Thruster pack in Halo 4. In Halo 5, I liked the thruster packs and thruster abilities.

Don’t revive topics from two years old.

Seriously the the -Yoink- leads you people to do this?

> 2535430103236998;4:
> I liked Evade in Halo Reach, but I didn’t really like the Thruster pack in Halo 4. In Halo 5, I liked the thruster packs and thruster abilities.

Please don’t revive ancient threads or ancient evils.