Evac Halo (Halo 4 Clan)

Are you looking for a fun welcoming community like feel clan? Or are you looking for a Military structured clan? One that allows you to have managerial and skill based ranks.
If you looking for either of these then Evac Halo is for you.
Evac Halo is a noncompetitive based clan. That host Skirmish and Evacuation. Skirmish is hosted on Fridays at 7pm EST and is our social “competitive” nights were we play games like Slayer, CTF, and King of the Hill etc. On Saturday nights at 8pm EST. Evacuation is hosted which is our own unique liner infection game type. Members are required to participate in both of these clan events unless they have an excused absence.
If you decided to join Evac Halo you will be enlisting into the 162nd ODST as a recruit and you will be placed into a 5 man Fire Team which will become your close friends with in our organization.
The 162nd ODST was founded in January of 2011, it’s a military structured clan that offers all of its members the opportunity to obtain both managerial and skill based ranks. The 162nd ODST is managed by Evac Halo and participates in all Evac Halo events. The 162nd ODST currently has 48 member, (29) Active. The 162nd is not a skill based clan and welcome players of all levels 15 years or older with a mic.
As a whole the 162nd has a maximum membership of 250 members that is broken up into 4 battalions, each battalion consist of 9, 5 man fire teams as well as, one 5 man fire team of trainers, one 5 man fire team of recruiters and 5 officers.
I am the Co-Founder of Evac Halo and leader of the Clan. If you have any question about anything feel free to post them below and I will be happy to answer them. If you are interested in join and would like to learn a little more about what Evacuation and Skirmish are message me on XBL and I will set up a walk through for you to learn more about them.
Here is some additional information about Evac Halo,
Evac Halo was founded in 2010 by Spartan Team Aurora with the ideal that players should always have the tools to make their experience both unique, fun and one all their own. Evac Halo stands for escaping limitations, challenging the status quo and being a part of something bigger than yourself. We offer an experience called Evacuation, a linear expansive, flood, team based game, were players have five minutes to make it to a pelican to survive the flood outbreak. If you’re ready to escape your limitations, challenge the status quo, have fun and go beyond, Evac awaits.