EVA helmet avatAr award

Hi,

I just reached Halo waypoint career milestone 51. The Halo achievements earned span across Halo 3, Halo ODST, Halo Wars, Halo Reach and Halo Anniversary.

I checked this via xbox Halo waypoint. How do I unlock the Eva Helmet avatar award?

once you get to the required level for it you just go on waypoint go to your service record achievment rank and the helmet unlocks for your avatar thats how i got it like back in july.

Avatar Helmet reward? I don’t remember that …

> Avatar Helmet reward? I don’t remember that …

Its a Waypoint thing. Get a recent update, then go onto your list of Avatar Award Games and EVA will be the last one.

> > Avatar Helmet reward? I don’t remember that …
>
> Its a Waypoint thing. Get a recent update, then go onto your list of Avatar Award Games and EVA will be the last one.

Thanks,

the ODST awards had popped on the loading screen itself for the old Waypoint, was presuming the same here. Got the helmet by going to the awards section.

TOO bad you didnt have to work for it like I did… I know they removed the general rank achievement for it back in the day, but now its just another easy award -.- should put it to 75, as it is of now the max milestone you can get… hoping that changes soon :confused: the milestone that is; EVA has long been raped of its glory.

how do u get the eva helmet???

what level[/size]???

Sorry wrong helmet! :frowning: i am looking for cqb

> Sorry wrong helmet! :frowning: i am looking for cqb

thats ones so ugly

how do i get the eva helmet with the halo 4 update on halo waypoint