European Playdate- Saturday October 29th

For those of Europe who wish to have a playdate at an earlier time well I’ve decided to make one. Any other people who are not from Europe can join and have some fun its just that that the time difference is more in favour of those from Europe. We can play really fun customs and also play some good old Slayer. You’re choice tbh. So I’ll sign you up if you would like to do it. 20:00 GMT will be the time.

The Little Moa
elyk0956
x GangsterNo1 x
Darkslayer18264
sameshoz
CIA391
Lehnaru
animal 92
ThelronFight
Abderion

I’m in, I’m free all of next week :slight_smile:

About time we have a European playdate for all you European-ers! I always feel bad when I set mine up, and you guys are all like “It’s so late for us blargh!” Good to see something for everyone!

> About time we have a European playdate for all you European-ers! I always feel bad when I set mine up, and you guys are all like “It’s so late for us blargh!” Good to see something for everyone!

I love you too.

> About time we have a European playdate for all you European-ers! I always feel bad when I set mine up, and you guys are all like “It’s so late for us blargh!” Good to see something for everyone!

Seconded. Euro-Waypoint!

Master Leftenant 117!

> > About time we have a European playdate for all you European-ers! I always feel bad when I set mine up, and you guys are all like “It’s so late for us blargh!” Good to see something for everyone!
>
> I love you too.

<3

anybody else wish to be part of this monumental event

> anybody else wish to be part of this monumental event

I’d be down, depending on the time.

> > anybody else wish to be part of this monumental event
>
> I’d be down, depending on the time.

I’m thinking about 20:00 here so that would be 15:00 EST.

> > > anybody else wish to be part of this monumental event
> >
> > I’d be down, depending on the time.
>
> I’m thinking about 20:00 here so that would be 15:00 EST.

I might be able to do that.

I might be able to make it, I think that’s 2pm for me

Ω

Oh, that sounds like fun. I’m in!

GT = x GangsterNo1 x

I’ll take part, assuming to other pressing concerns.

Darkslayer18264

Well I may be able to make this one.

This sounds fun!!

GT: sameshoz

I might come. I’m in [Pacific] Canada, and I’m awake at 3:16 in the morning, which is right now.

just a reminder, that Saturday 29th 8:00 is when it is. Anymore people will be accepted

> just a reminder, that Saturday 29th 8:00 is when it is. Anymore people will be accepted

Just giving you a head’s up, someone scheduled community playdate the same day as your’s. I told him about your’s, but he neglected to notice it. You might want to send him a PM.

whats his GT?

> whats his GT?

JDHarbs19. Linked his playdate thread, he made it well after your’s.