Eurogamer Why?

The people there asked the most obvious an bizarre questions. Thats what really gets me is how you can love halo but you must ask the questions that doesn’t really matter nor effect the game. Why couldn’t someone ask something along the lines like for instance does the master chief work cooperative at some point in the game with the Didact? Like in Halo Combat evolved liked common interest with the oracle. Noo they would rather ask quote on quote <mark>“Will Master Chief have a jetpack in this game?”</mark> Something of the sort <mark>will the facial features be good quality?</mark> <- Like really you see Frank O’conner an you ask questions that really do not matter just a small piece of the bigger picture? Cmon now its almost like they went there just to do it because they had nothing better to do.

Pretty sure they filter out the ones that they DON’T want to answer, that or europeans really have weird un-interesting, un-important questions. (Possibly the latter, I saw a video of infinity slayer on Adrift, and the guys playing had no idea what these new things were, like they heard of Halo 4 that day)

At least he can answer Will Master Chief have a jetpack in this game?

He can’t answer anything about the Didact because it ruins the whole Campaign.

God, this topic made me think of the question from HaloFest, why does Halo CEA not support Xbox LIVE?

Hah, good one.

Yeah I know right? Like its silly it trully is.

> At least he can answer Will Master Chief have a jetpack in this game?
>
> He can’t answer anything about the Didact because it ruins the whole Campaign.
>
> God, this topic made me think of the question from HaloFest, why does Halo CEA not support Xbox LIVE?
>
> Hah, good one.

Okay I I understand what you mean on that note my question was over the top but atleast when you ask a question like that frank o’conner usually shows common interest an hints on to a subject where its cold if it gets warmer.

> Yeah I know right? Like its silly it trully is.

my dumb topic https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst116345_Jetpacks-in-multiplayer.aspx

> The people there asked the most obvious an bizarre questions. Thats what really gets me is how you can love halo but you must ask the questions that doesn’t really matter nor effect the game. Why couldn’t someone ask something along the lines like for instance does the master chief work cooperative at some point in the game with the Didact? Like in Halo Combat evolved liked common interest with the oracle. Noo they would rather ask quote on quote <mark>“Will Master Chief have a jetpack in this game?”</mark> Something of the sort <mark>will the facial features be good quality?</mark> <- Like really you see Frank O’conner an you ask questions that really do not matter just a small piece of the bigger picture? Cmon now its almost like they went there just to do it because they had nothing better to do.

It´s a good thing they don´t ask for spoilers.
And each to their own, facial animation and their work on it was actually a good question.

> > Yeah I know right? Like its silly it trully is.
>
> my dumb topic https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst116345_Jetpacks-in-multiplayer.aspx

Your topic wasn’t dumb i’m sure people wanted to hear what you were saying, its just not that important. :slight_smile: I’m not being rude I love the halo community but i’m just a bit agitated how people could ask something so simple minded at eurogamer.

> Pretty sure they filter out the ones that they DON’T want to answer, <mark>that or europeans really have weird un-interesting, un-important questions.</mark> (Possibly the latter, I saw a video of infinity slayer on Adrift, and the guys playing had no idea what these new things were, like they heard of Halo 4 that day)

Being European myself I take offence to this… just kidding, but even I had my face in the palm of my hand during the whole Q&A, it’s like if I was there I would of asked about the skulls or forge something like that but seriously it’s like they had people that didn’t know the basics about Halo 4 ask the questions.

> > The people there asked the most obvious an bizarre questions. Thats what really gets me is how you can love halo but you must ask the questions that doesn’t really matter nor effect the game. Why couldn’t someone ask something along the lines like for instance does the master chief work cooperative at some point in the game with the Didact? Like in Halo Combat evolved liked common interest with the oracle. Noo they would rather ask quote on quote <mark>“Will Master Chief have a jetpack in this game?”</mark> Something of the sort <mark>will the facial features be good quality?</mark> <- Like really you see Frank O’conner an you ask questions that really do not matter just a small piece of the bigger picture? Cmon now its almost like they went there just to do it because they had nothing better to do.
>
> It´s a good thing they don´t ask for spoilers.
> And each to their own, facial animation and their work on it was actually a good question.

Not to burst your bubble but only a hand full of people cared about that question but someone had to ask it because they thought it made a difference. Trully it didn’t your not gonna wake up tomorrow thinking wow this game is gonna be great I can’t wait. Ohh yeah you remember how that one guy got the opertunity only a few have an asked that question about the jetpack an facial features? “Not really it was bland” :slight_smile: Have a good day.

> > Pretty sure they filter out the ones that they DON’T want to answer, <mark>that or europeans really have weird un-interesting, un-important questions.</mark> (Possibly the latter, I saw a video of infinity slayer on Adrift, and the guys playing had no idea what these new things were, like they heard of Halo 4 that day)
>
> Being European myself I take offence to this… just kidding, but even I had my face in the palm of my hand during the whole Q&A, it’s like if I was there I would of asked about the skulls or forge something like that but seriously it’s like they had people that didn’t know the basics about Halo 4 ask the questions.

See you know where i’m coming from :slight_smile: Thank you I love Europe thats a place I really wanna go to when I’m financially stable someday. :slight_smile: I completely understand I feel the same way about the questions.

> > > Yeah I know right? Like its silly it trully is.
> >
> > my dumb topic https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst116345_Jetpacks-in-multiplayer.aspx
>
> Your topic wasn’t dumb i’m sure people wanted to hear what you were saying, its just not that important. :slight_smile: I’m not being rude I love the halo community but i’m just a bit agitated how people could ask something so simple minded at eurogamer.

Yeah sure…TOPIC!

I’m glad you posted that link I’ve never seen it?

> At least he can answer Will Master Chief have a jetpack in this game?
>
> He can’t answer anything about the Didact because it ruins the whole Campaign.
>
> God, this topic made me think of the question from HaloFest, why does Halo CEA not support Xbox LIVE?
>
> Hah, good one.

Wasn’t there a question where some guy compared the Spartans to the -Yoink!- Youth?

The worst part is that 99% of the questions they asked have been answered on MULTIPLE occasions.

We’ve already SEEN in-game animation, we already KNOW the faces look good. We already KNOW the Jetpack is an Armour Ability in Halo 4, we already KNOW why The Storm is against the UNSC, and Common Sense dictates that if Recon Armour was unlockable in Halo Reach, and became free to everyone in Halo 3, it will obviously be unlockable in Halo 4.

Why are people so… unintelligent?

> > At least he can answer Will Master Chief have a jetpack in this game?
> >
> > He can’t answer anything about the Didact because it ruins the whole Campaign.
> >
> > God, this topic made me think of the question from HaloFest, why does Halo CEA not support Xbox LIVE?
> >
> > Hah, good one.
>
> Wasn’t there a question where some guy compared the Spartans to the -Yoink!- Youth?

…wut?

> > At least he can answer Will Master Chief have a jetpack in this game?
> >
> > He can’t answer anything about the Didact because it ruins the whole Campaign.
> >
> > God, this topic made me think of the question from HaloFest, why does Halo CEA not support Xbox LIVE?
> >
> > Hah, good one.
>
> Wasn’t there a question where some guy compared the Spartans to the -Yoink!- Youth?

I’m not sure?

> The worst part is that 99% of the questions they asked have been answered on MULTIPLE occasions.
>
> We’ve already SEEN in-game animation, we already KNOW the faces look good. We already KNOW the Jetpack is an Armour Ability in Halo 4, we already KNOW why The Storm is against the UNSC, and Common Sense dictates that if Recon Armour was unlockable in Halo Reach, and became free to everyone in Halo 3, it will obviously be unlockable in Halo 4.
>
> Why are people so… unintelligent?

You said it best brother, I completely understand where your coming from. Thats what bothers me.