Eurogamer Expo Question

Herro all, if anyone can help that’d be great.

So I know that Halo 4 will be on at Eurogamer Expo and I was thinking of going down with my brother to stand in line for five hours since…you know. That’s fun. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I heard that Frank O’Connor would be there and I was wondering if he was going to be there for the entire three days or just on one specific day, if this is the case, which day will he be there? Playing Halo 4 early is awesome, but meeting Frank would be a huge bonus.

That and I can hold him at gunpoint and demand to know what happens at the end of the campaign. Maybe I’ll use a fake Magnum. Yeah, get in the spirit of things.

Anyway, if anyone knows or if 343 could conform this that’d be great.

PS: Anyone else gonna go to Eurogamer?

Unless you want to be arrested I wouldn’t even think about doing the gunpoint thing oh yeah and by the way, I think Frank O’connor is there but don’t know when and which days

He’s there on the Thursday for the Developer Session at 12pm, so I guess he’ll definitely be there that whole day. I don’t know about the other days though.

Hope to see you there!

His panel/speech/thing is at 12 noon on the Thursday. I’ll be there. :smiley:

Thanks for the help guys, but upon attempting to book a train ticket I was greeted with a £100 bill. I think I’ll pass.

I love Halo, but not enough to spend £100 on a ride in a dirty train. :I

Youch! I don’t blame you, I wouldn’t be going if that was the cost. I know a couple of guys from Newcastle that are going on a Megabus, costing them less than a tenner they say.

> Thanks for the help guys, but upon attempting to book a train ticket I was greeted with a £100 bill. I think I’ll pass.
>
> I love Halo, but not enough to spend £100 on a ride in a dirty train. :I

Jesus where the hell from?!

1 day which is thursday 27 september . I’m trying to get tickets and I think ill have to bunk school . Ill probably end up going to the metal gear solid dev session instead lol

> > Thanks for the help guys, but upon attempting to book a train ticket I was greeted with a £100 bill. I think I’ll pass.
> >
> > I love Halo, but not enough to spend £100 on a ride in a dirty train. :I
>
> Jesus where the hell from?!

Closest train station to where I live is the one in Tamworth and I’ve been to that station and on the trains numerous times. Disgusting things, I wouldn’t pay £5 to get on those garbage cans they call trains.

> Herro all, if anyone can help that’d be great.
>
> So I know that Halo 4 will be on at Eurogamer Expo and I was thinking of going down with my brother to stand in line for five hours since…you know. That’s fun. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Anyway, I heard that Frank O’Connor would be there and I was wondering if he was going to be there for the entire three days or just on one specific day, if this is the case, which day will he be there? Playing Halo 4 early is awesome, but meeting Frank would be a huge bonus.
>
> <mark>That and I can hold him at gunpoint and demand to know what happens at the end of the campaign. Maybe I’ll use a fake Magnum.</mark> Yeah, get in the spirit of things.
>
> Anyway, if anyone knows or if 343 could conform this that’d be great.
>
> PS: Anyone else gonna go to Eurogamer?

Be sure you’re holding a flag too!

> > Herro all, if anyone can help that’d be great.
> >
> > So I know that Halo 4 will be on at Eurogamer Expo and I was thinking of going down with my brother to stand in line for five hours since…you know. That’s fun. :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > Anyway, I heard that Frank O’Connor would be there and I was wondering if he was going to be there for the entire three days or just on one specific day, if this is the case, which day will he be there? Playing Halo 4 early is awesome, but meeting Frank would be a huge bonus.
> >
> > <mark>That and I can hold him at gunpoint and demand to know what happens at the end of the campaign. Maybe I’ll use a fake Magnum.</mark> Yeah, get in the spirit of things.
> >
> > Anyway, if anyone knows or if 343 could conform this that’d be great.
> >
> > PS: Anyone else gonna go to Eurogamer?
>
> Be sure you’re holding a flag too!

NOT SUCH A GOOD IDEA ANYMORE, IS IT FRANKY!?