[EU severs] Very long matching times

I, along with a friend, live in Denmark. We are experiencing tremendous matching times for all arena playlists (expect infection). In order to speed up the process we have to search in the “expanded” filter, and that wields teams of mixed champion and sliver. I personally don’t mind playing champions or with silver, however it is annoying to wait 5-10 minutes for a match.

I believe this is due to the EU severs being separate from US, if that is even a thing. If it is however, it is hurting the EU population. Nothing were wrong before EU servers.

I play on eu servers (brit onyx 1912 ffa player here), AND find i have to wait also. But i play on focused cos playing on usa servers means horrendous lag, shots not registering at all and bei g shot through walls, all due to a massive delay in us seeing what is really hapoening in game. It still plays me on usa servrs though, which i absolutely detest. You are effectively 0.3 seconds behind what the usplayers see.

In answer to yiur point, the eu servers are an advantage to you, way better than usa servers, trust me. Playing on them is a good thing. They have also always been there, and does separate us from usa players(for good reason). Region lock intentionally kept you on yiur home server, but it has been removed to make games faster, which they are lately. I know several players have stopped playimg in the eu cos region lock was removed and we are at such a hideous disadvantage on usa servers. Region lock helped eu playrs except the moaning champs who couldnt get games (343 only needed to put in a toggle region lock option). It is harder now though more because people play less halo these days as they ard fed up with 343 amd their useless handling of major issues, so less games can be played, hence the wait. I believe it has little to do with server selection and that actually eu servers have no impact on yiyr not finding games if you have expanded on.

> 2533274823886169;2:
> I play on eu servers (brit onyx 1912 ffa player here), AND find i have to wait also. But i play on focused cos playing on usa servers means horrendous lag, shots not registering at all and bei g shot through walls, all due to a massive delay in us seeing what is really hapoening in game. It still plays me on usa servrs though, which i absolutely detest. You are effectively 0.3 seconds behind what the usplayers see.
>
> In answer to yiur point, the eu servers are an advantage to you, way better than usa servers, trust me. Playing on them is a good thing. They have also always been there, and does separate us from usa players(for good reason). Region lock intentionally kept you on yiur home server, but it has been removed to make games faster, which they are lately. I know several players have stopped playimg in the eu cos region lock was removed and we are at such a hideous disadvantage on usa servers. Region lock helped eu playrs except the moaning champs who couldnt get games (343 only needed to put in a toggle region lock option). It is harder now though more because people play less halo these days as they ard fed up with 343 amd their useless handling of major issues, so less games can be played, hence the wait. I believe it has little to do with server selection and that actually eu servers have no impact on yiyr not finding games if you have expanded on.

That region toggle would be haven

I agree dude. Not rocket science it would hace solved virtually every connection problem-and mean less server drops leading to unjust bans. Would have kept everybody happy.

Yeah I’m getting both long wait times for pretty much every playlist, but as of about 1-2 weeks ago almost every game is riddled with lag as well, despite searching on focused.

> 2533274940891980;5:
> Yeah I’m getting both long wait times for pretty much every playlist, but as of about 1-2 weeks ago almost every game is riddled with lag as well, despite searching on focused.

Yep my experience as well :frowning: