EU Servers where?

We’ve been playing for the past couple of weeks and not been in a single EU server. Instead we’re getting matched against bloody americans…

Have to get aboard with this one. It feels like EU servers are non-existant, which is affecting quality of Halo 1/2/3 matches. Halo 4 and Halo 2: Anniversary works fine but the OG 3 games are NOT enjoyable experiences, due to this lack of servers here.

It’s ridiculous I genuinely think I can count the amount of times I’ve gotten into EU servers on one hand. Love having to shoot people 2x as much as I do when I get the mystical blessing of the illustrious EU Servers.

Seriously, I don’t think I’ve ever been put into an EU server since that update. Every time I’m shoved into East US 2.

> 2533274912044273;4:
> Seriously, I don’t think I’ve ever been put into an EU server since that update. Every time I’m shoved into East US 2.

Yes this needs to be fixed and soon.

I’m a veteran when it comes to playing on US server only. Trust me my boy, I’ve seen things that would make a man go mad. Bloodshots in a row, BR shots hitting but not registering. You’d better play customs with your fellow Europeans boy, because this, this is No Man’s Land.

> 2533274912044273;4:
> Seriously, I don’t think I’ve ever been put into an EU server since that update. Every time I’m shoved into East US 2.

Yeah East US 2 is the only server I’ve ever seen.

The funny part is when Americans play on an Eu server the connection is the worst thing since sliced bread that is the one game in over 20 played maybe…

As an American, I have played on one Europe server and feel for you guys. I would not mind playing on EU servers more to balance it out especially early in the morning.

> 2533275023103986;1:
> We’ve been playing for the past couple of weeks and not been in a single EU server. Instead we’re getting matched against bloody americans…

Yeah… we’re terrible :rofl:

But I can understand. There has been games where I am certain someone is modding, just to realize I somehow got into an EU server.

> 2533274801155613;10:
> > 2533275023103986;1:
> > We’ve been playing for the past couple of weeks and not been in a single EU server. Instead we’re getting matched against bloody americans…
>
> Yeah… we’re terrible :rofl:
>
> But I can understand. There has been games where I am certain someone is modding, just to realize I somehow got into an EU server.

And I’m sick and tired of only and I mean only playing on US servers since the update. It makes the game pointless to play for Europeans and then they wonder why they have no population.

> 2780570662793564;11:
> > 2533274801155613;10:
> > > 2533275023103986;1:
> > > We’ve been playing for the past couple of weeks and not been in a single EU server. Instead we’re getting matched against bloody americans…
> >
> > Yeah… we’re terrible :rofl:
> >
> > But I can understand. There has been games where I am certain someone is modding, just to realize I somehow got into an EU server.
>
> And I’m sick and tired of only and I mean only playing on US servers since the update. It makes the game pointless to play for Europeans and then they wonder why they have no population.

It sucks even more when you first connect to the database located on the other side of the country, which then sends the data back to the actual server.

I was just going to write a topic about the servers. I just can’t play on the US servers anymore, it’s unfair. Although I’ve got a taste of it while I was in the States, and it made the game more fun! Actually seeing your grenade leaving your hand the moment you press the button.

I try my hardest to play well but get betrayed by geography. Wish if they add more servers especially for players in the Middle East.

The issue is that whenever you get Europe servers, the experience isn’t so consistent, even considering you’re playing in your region. Although it’s undeniably better, shots are still slow and unregistered (mainly in H2C and CE), which makes me think that this problem is also related to the old engines (H2A, H4 and H5 don’t seem to have those issues).

But, it would be undoubtedly more enjoyable if we at played in the closest datacenter, at least.

You know what’s funny? People talk about this problem, people talk about other problems as well (like spawns for example) but I don’t see any changes being made.
Is it even worth talking about these problems anymore?

> 2535414225567633;12:
> > 2780570662793564;11:
> > > 2533274801155613;10:
> > > > 2533275023103986;1:
> > > > We’ve been playing for the past couple of weeks and not been in a single EU server. Instead we’re getting matched against bloody americans…
> > >
> > > Yeah… we’re terrible :rofl:
> > >
> > > But I can understand. There has been games where I am certain someone is modding, just to realize I somehow got into an EU server.
> >
> > And I’m sick and tired of only and I mean only playing on US servers since the update. It makes the game pointless to play for Europeans and then they wonder why they have no population.
>
> It sucks even more when you first connect to the database located on the other side of the country, which then sends the data back to the actual server.

Yes the relay server in Washington which adds latency. Frankly 343 ain’t getting any more money from me if this is how they treat their European customers. Games with clearly 7-8 Eu players are always US server, it’s ridiculous.